right in the childhood

mein negrito

holy shittu

all of jak`s games !

gtfo this is ps2 you faggot

no u

unf. My absolute favourite ps2 game. Kingdom Hearts games are damn close though

Fucking this. Also pic related

Same. Dark Cloud is my all time favorite game.

never played it, only played Dark Cloud 2, which I loved

Easy

I spent so much fucking time on this game with my brothers, it may have been shitty but I loved it.

Yesssss
Sorry, fucker, but kingdom hearts 1 was much better than 2.

Persona 3

I never figured out how to beat the shark boss.

Even with a guide, the chum never worked properly. Turns out my game was bugged. Poor kid-me.

Oh hell yes!I love Ty! Is Krome Studios even still around? I haven't heard of any games by them, aside from the Ty series.

This. 1000x this

Story-wise? I'll let you have that one. Gameplay-wise? Fuck no.

Jesus fuck. So many hours put in to this game series. Literally over a year of playtime, completed any of them? nope

The reason I bought a PS2

Both, kingdom hearts 2 put way too much bullshit mechanics into it, made it stupid easy. I mean come one, sephiroth in KH1 was so much fucking harder than sephiroth in KH2 because of all the battle mechanic crap you can do in KH2.

Best 4 player game of all time
"Red Dwarf is greedy"

Underage b&

the only good thing about kh is riku x sora

there's a game I use to play that I need help identifying, I remember you could play a dwarf which was a warrior type I think, and the human was a warrior type and either a female elf or human which was a pyromancer, I remember one of the first missions was going into a tavern and getting in the cellar and killing giant rats.

Get Final Mix version of KH2. 14 more superbosses, most of whom make KH1 Sephiroth look like a pussy, and the ability to play at lv 1 the entire game.

Oh my god this game
anyone remember this also?

Almost sure that's this

HOLD THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE SHIT
There is NO way KH1 > KH2. Yes Kh1 was fucking amazing, but KH2 improved in every single way, story wise, plotwise, graphically, as well as gameplay. I mean holy fuck just look at the Tron level.
>Games unincluded in this board
>Resident Evil 4
>DBZ Budokai 1 (maybe 2).
>GTA VC/SA
>God of War
>Ico
>SH3/4
>Bully

user is right. This is gold.

Loved it tbh

yeeeeeeeeeeeees

I remember it being much more serious than gauntlet.

Best spiderman game to date

Sorry, man. But no way does KH2 do better than KH1 in terms of anything but graphics. The introduction of nobodies was cool and the introductory "island" was pretty cool, but KH1 still had a better story and gameplay.

Baldurs gate dark alliance

It was already posted.

See this post

holy shit that's it, I'm shocked you got it with the shit description I gave. thanks!

Are you kidding? KH1 gameplay was junk. Platforming was bad, attacking was simple and boring, and not to mention fucking Hollow Bastion. The ptsd man...

man, playing that game with your best bud after school, grabbing snacks at the local gas station was the best.

One of the best ps2 games out there friend

Untold legends

yeah, they're making remakes on steam

Guitar solos were best

Ace Combat Zero
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero

keepitalive peeople

Runescape??? Lol

PS2 had such a good library. Looking back l realize how many games l missed because I only ever got them as presents. Now ebay is my best friend.

mhmmm

Two-in-one to save time

youtube.com/watch?v=gKIVx2_eH-s

I'd argue 2 was better, and I really do think the story was better in the second one, but frankly I still respect and like your taste in games.

Don't be hatin'. Bitches love The Sims.

youtube.com/watch?v=1j-4RE0VTks

>turning on b-spec with the volume up so your parents think you're playing a racing game instead of masturbating
what a childhood.

OH SHIT

Trying to drive across that fucking arch!

I still remember the soundtrack.

>trying to go out of the map and flying 100ft into the air

THEM BONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Driving into the outer edges of the map to get bounced across the map?
>My stuff

Has shadow of the colossus been posted yet? Best game for the ps2 ever.

seriously? nobody?

Right?
one of the best games i've ever played.

My nigga

still the best web traversal controls for any Spiderman game

youtube.com/watch?v=iPa9WTcqo54

youtube.com/watch?v=ts-YQ3lWap8

>tfw no sequel

I'm going to be entirely honest with you I fapped to the bathtub scene in this game

This was pure gold. The arms smuggling missions in GTAV were a nice tip o' the hat but wish they made a new one. Considering RAGE is now pretty polished, all they'd need is some serious worldbuilding, a few vehicles and some simple content. Most of the time would be spent in free ride mode anyway.

Alright Sup Forums need some help I have 16g ram and an radeon amd 6800 hd card some explain to me why I can't even get up to 40 fps running ps2 emulation?

>>>>>

Is this the version with the over the top camera?

Unlocking Yoda? Bouncing all over the fucking place slicing bitches in half? Hell yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=TTB6eEHCAko

gtasanandreas.net/cheats/ps2.php

Finally, an user that loves Ace Combat.

Star Wars Battlefront
Ace Combat 04, 5, Zero

do you mean 3rd person view?

My favorite game.

thinking of buying a PS2 for this pic related gem, mgs2 and mgs3

morrowind.

YEAH EXPLAIN YOURSELF FAGGOT

>crap CPU
>unoptimized garbage

i never got to play that game, always had the chance too. just never bothered. then I found out it was a movie and everyone's making jokes about it, with the bottle scene.

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

this would sell the system for me.