Netanyahu is really perfect...

Great leader, good charisma, honest and not corrupt

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNU01300060#
livescience.com/55402-first-philistine-cemetery-draws-criticism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

had his predecessor murdered

great leader you got there

he's great, decades of Palestinian genocide & raking off billions in undeserved aid, still pouts & whines for more immunity from international law and prosecution for war crimes

General Augusto Pinochet
President of Chile 1973-1990
Honest, not corrupt, direct, saved Chile from a civil war waged by communists and later saved us from an Argentina's military invasion

dubs of truth

Palestine genocide is fake

Fuck off muslim

Israel has a right to defend itself

Haters gon' hate

still lost patagonia

Germany had the right to defend itself.

topkek

argentina (non white) stole our patagonia in the 19th century while Chile was at war with peru and bolivia

Fake

he's a degenerate beta cuck, look at america's debt, look at america's worker participation rate for people aged 25-54, my foot unemployment's down, and this cuck wants more refugees and illegal immigrants

Cant deny israels right to defend itself against SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS

I'll miss him.

just can't trust them argies

nice trips

so butt mad he lost the ability to reply post

Meanwhile at OP's house...

Labor force participation for 25 to 54 year olds has hardly changed. It's dropped by about 3 percent, but it's still far higher than the historical average.
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNU01300060#

Cant deny this evidence

be president for 8 years
nothing better to do than check these gets

Israel is the most badass nation in the world. Fuck the haters, it was their land to begin with, go suck a dirty Palestinian cock, I hope you enjoy the taste of goat. Israel has a right to defend itself from those bastards.

Palestine makes a wall out of themselves to protect themselves from a barrage of air to ground missiles.
#feministlogic

I like how isreal rages about human shields but ignores the shields and just kills them too.
then wants moral high ground.
they became the thing they hated most, Nazis.

What do you expect? You kykes took the Palestenians land and their military bases how else can they survive in ruthless Jewry torment?

JIDF thread

Or is this was Hitler was trying to prevent?

oy veey goy

Fighting and dying for a peace of land that it's literally a fucking desert you guys make me kek so hard

but he's a jew so not perfect

dubs dont lie

You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.

Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.

Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.

Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day...

I support Israel!

I think Bismarck is worth mentioning here.

The real true hero of our time

Grow up

Tip your tinfoil hat crazy fuck

See a psychologist

JIDF is a myth

Never call your son evelyn he grows pretty pissed at the world and start financing nazis

Hitler should have finished you bastards before he started stepping over to Western Europe

> no German documents were ever found...
That's bullshit though.

Um, isn't "satanic islamic" an oxymoron? You do know they worship the same god as the jews and christians, don't you? They just call him by a different name.

Bitch please, Josip Broz Tito was the best!

・̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̖̗͖͇̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀̍͋̀     

Honest and not corrupted .......
Op u dumb mother fucker.
What the mater with you .
Kill yourself

You wanna fight evil with religious fanaticism? What do you think we are a bunch of fucking muslims?

> The first generation creates wealth, the second one manages wealth, the third one studies art history and the fourth one eventually deteriorates.

died hiding in a sewer pipe

giggity

Great bait. I hope that Jew bastard gets what's coming to him

Hey dumbass, you lose credibility when you make shit up (satanic islamist) to support your position, regardless of its merits.

inaccurate pic
half that brit lifeboat should be full of kabab

fuckoff zionist kike

You fucking idiots have been bombing the people like any other shitskin middle eastern country does

'rightful claim' based on what? A shitty mythological book? You're an idiot and you need to kill yourself.

fuckoff my parents got kicked out of their homes they have been living in since jesus christ was around by israelis

> ended up spending all money for a personally motivated war he couldn't win and sent millions of his own people to death
Yes, nice one.

Why not use all three to help the other.

Create a cycle?

I liked his brother Lex better

>islamic invaders

i don't think you understand what palestinians are

M'stormfag

Fucking kikes, one of this days...

I've never trusted a jew and I won't start now. You're people are crazy, inbred bags of shit that mutilate newborns. Kill yourself before we gas you again.

I hate both, but truth be told, I reckon Israel is the lesser of two evils here.

it's ridiculous how often i get to post this picture

Man, those facts are so factual they don't even need sources to back them up!

Yes, yes and the day of the rope will come and we'll cower in fear.

I feel absolutely threatened by people who believe in bullshit from Sup Forums.

I'm absolutely terrified of another SHOAH!

OY vey!

To be fair, the text stated his FAMILY is worth 500 trillion

why not get rid of both?
[insert pic of Mexican gril shrugging]

Jesus.

Well, this board is entering kill.

>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

Yeah! It's everyone else's fault, not the jews!

But without Jews, I'll loose.

That sounds like something JIDF would say.

Welp, Henry Ford has spoken. It must be Jews!

Yeah, his feelings on god were justified.

Had a great theme song too.

Speaking of bjew shilling, here's a new discovery brought about in an excavation that had to be kept secret for 3 years from the filthy rabbis. Turns out the philisteans weren't savages as depicted in the Bible, what a suprise, they slaughtered a far more civilized society.

livescience.com/55402-first-philistine-cemetery-draws-criticism.html

>I'm a lying jew and I need propaganda to back up my opinions
Nobody is falling for it. Germany will rise again and Israel will be burned to the ground.

>Taking a land that doesn't belong to them using force because god told them
>People from the lands to poor to military defend their land they're kicked out
>They try to get their land back

>Islam invaders

Not even islam here but come on everyone's can see this

>I'm a lying polfag who relies on propaganda to back up my opinions

FTFY

inverted satanic trips of truth!!

hail santa

Let me guess, the Jews?

American paying thousands of millions to arab mercenaries to go find him and kill him he doesn't even know anymore who's trustworthy
What would you do brave user?

GTFO Jews

he was just butt mad that he lost the election and they threw out all the things he had set up

Except they were.

They didn't believe in Christianity, and as a result were often persecuted for it.

Not to mention during the USSR, the Jews were also forced out, (because of religion being made illegal)

It doesn't take a genius to find that out.