I don't like politics

>I don't like politics
>I don't like communists
>I don't like sex and drugs
>I don't like waterbugs
>I don't care about poverty
>All I care about is me
Was "I'm Against It" by the Ramones the first alt-right punk song ever recorded?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thinly veiled meme bait

No because every alt-retard things they are an expert on politics because they watch to Sargon of Akcuck

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>ramones
>punk

Hahahaha

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>alt-right
probably the most pathetic political term ever coined to describe what is in itself a pathetic "community"
same goes for SJW or whatever

>implying it wasn't an album about voluntary egoism

but he's a true liberal

cool.

Me too

sargon is literally a liberal

reminder opposing social progress and making petitions to call for the censorship of people you disagree with with no evidence to any of your claims is tr00 liberalism

change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities

it's always great to see his drones defend this
really reveals their hypocrisy and how they really think

i wish hitler was a real person and not some madeup meme person Sup Forums invented

hitler and the holocaust is just an sjw conspiracy meant to oppress white people

Conservative != alt-right
Oppressing women and minorities isn't punk, find some other genre to co-opt like hip-hop

lmaoing @ ur life rite now kiddo

Agreed

kek

>Oppressing women and minorities
kek

New meme fellas get with the program

I'll side with. you all colleges and the masses are anti white and feminist bull shit ,although most punks are just this but with spiky hair and bad battle vests. I will agree that to actually go against the masses and carve your own way in life is at the heart more punk than any of the punks out there today.

lmaoing boi