Okay Sup Forums I'm not the best story teller, ends with me asking for advice

>be me
>300 lb beta fag
>play WoW for majority of my time and browse Sup Forums
>enoughisenough.jpeg
>start eating super healthy and going to the gym
>lose 100 lbs in 8 months
>confidence through the roof

Side note, I worked as a valet manager for a hookah bar that was always super busy, so I always had access to getting friends in without entrance fee, into VIP rooms, etc.

>instantly become more social and make tons of friends
>one day I have my friend bring a group of her friends, mainly girls, a couple faggots
>best body and best dressed, nicest car out of the group
>instantly alpha male of group
>thishasneverhappenedbefore.wmv
>walk them to the hookah lounge and put all of the faggots in the VIP room
>very nicely decorated, like $1000 room for normies
>majority of girls are butt fuck ugly except one
>instantly sit next to her and start chatting her up
>solid 8/10 cutest little piece of shit I've ever met
>her ex is apparently is in the group and immediately starts mumbling some faggotry
>"he doesn't know" he keeps saying to his fucboi friends
>slap him across the face with something along the lines of "if she was with you, she wouldn't be sitting next to me"
>sitthefuckdown.jpeg
>all the bitches get super horny
>exchange numbers and we start going out for a couple dates
>all of a sudden she starts making it super hard to be with her
>break up
>back together
>multiple times of this fuckery and I'm sort of tired of it
>mfw I think I'm in love with her but she's making it impossible for me to love her
>she's out of town
>meet a smoking hot 10/10
>something drew me straight to her, in the back of my mind I keep saying don't do it
>I did it
>something about this girl was irresistible
>start dating the other girl whilst still with my gf
>my gf pulls some fuckery again so I leave her and zone in on this one girl

Continue?

Cont..

>this girl, has somehow managed to completely capture me, I was infatuated
>had mutual friends with my now ex, so occasionally would run into her
>start noticing that I still get some sort of butterflies around ex
>brush it off
>all my friends are completely dumbfounded that I have landed such a smoking hot girl
>we date for a while
>start falling for her, hard
>she makes it easy to be in love with her
>start noticing I keep thinking of my ex
>visit her social media accounts and look at her pictures
>start thinking what would've happened if the Bitch made it easy to be with her
>she was wonderful
>mfw 3 years later I'm married to the 10/10
>I don't regret it at all, she's amazing
>great sex, does my laundry, cooks for me, literally does everything for me
>mfw I still think of my ex

What do Sup Forums

Bumperoni need some help Sup Forums

Pics to validate?

Pics of what

Wife? Ex? Maybe some tits on the way?

Not sharing pics of my wife or ex

Then your thread shall die.
Dishonor on you.
Dishonor on your cow.

Fuck you fag

Fuck em both

Spend more time with her, if that doesn't work, then talk to her about it.

worst advise.

Talk to her about me still thinking about my ex? I don't know how that'd play out

Talk to her about still thinking about my ex? That sounds like fucking me out of my wife and my ex

Quit being such a faggot and get over the bitch already. Do you have any idea how much id give to have a 10/10 fuck me, cook for me and do my laundry

That is hands down the dumbest fucking thing i have ever heard, this user should be banned for being an idiot

I'm with you user, but the bitch is still on my mind, she randomly comes up, I'd never leave my wife for the other Bitch but it's just curious as to why she's still on my mind..

I'm with you lmfao

Who knows i think of my first girlfriend every now and again, then i snap back to reality. I think its normal for most people to do that, but its not like i creep her facebook

I don't creep, more so just look at her pics for a minute or two, think of why she made it so difficult to love her, and that she could've been the one to get married to me if she wasn't so stupid

You creeping son and she made it difficult to love her cause she's a bitch so fuck her. Get over her user. You are torturing yourself over some bullshit

this is absolutley normal.

My wife is the best woman on the planet but I
a) still jerk off to videos of me banging my ex girlfriends and
b) still think about Luisa every other week and dream up stories in that we never broke up.

So what? They are all my ex-gfs for a reason. I love my wife, hope I will be with her till I die.

What is your main?
Looking forward to the next expansion...

You're fucking gay.

I try to tell myself that she's my ex for a reason, the feeling of missing her will dissipate and then randomly, I could be smoking a cigarette and then I get an ache in my chest from missing her

People still play wow? Really?

That ache is not from your ex thats your body telling you to stop being a dunce and quit smoking donnies

I was a warlock, had multiple r1 titles from arena, sold my account and gaming comp

Or that, lol

I had this same issue when I became alpha OP. It takes your mind time to adjust to the newness and sometimes you revert back to what you've been used to for so long. You have to leave those bitches that fuck around, that's the only way they respect you. Then they come crawling back but you gotta be super cold and just fuck them. But you seem like you turned out alright just stop being a fuckhead and appreciate what you have and forget bitches that didn't respect you.

Thanks, good advice user, I do revert sometimes to being a beta bitch, the ex completely backed off as soon as she heard I was in a relationship, but before that she'd always come crawling back, I always thought she'd wise up and stop doing that break up back together bullshit, and whenever she came crawling back I think she'd be different, so sometimes I wonder what if she actually did change, I'd never know, that's what makes me wonder most, I almost want to ask her why she always did that, for closure. But I think it'd open a can of worms I wouldn't be able to shut