Rate my new tattoo faggots. Be harsh

Rate my new tattoo faggots. Be harsh

very cool tbh

sideways/autism.

if by cool you mean in a 1970's bart simposon cool man than yes

did you travel back in time? Is this 1995 and did you get the idea out of a mad magazine? What significance does that shit have to you? Did you get it from some famous-for-their-design tattoo artist? It looks like something a 12 year old in the early 90s would think is cool, but then again we didn't have internet back in those days.

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed

>Be harsh.
So no compliments?
it's gay.

Besides being very redneck, it's kinda cool. Good work cunt.

how much was it? also rate my new tat

its on the top of my arm btw

redneckia

>we didn't have internet back in those days.
Also it's Internet (with a capital)
Spotted the summer.

hivemind

and yes, it is redneck-ish. the work itself is decent, the color palette and content is incredibly stupid and poor-person. it makes you look poor and immature, if that was what you were after then kudos.

I like the shading, the colors seem a little stale, but I have to see it up close to judge it. If it's something personal you like, who gives a shit what we think. It's not something I would want to get even though I'm into traditional the american/sailor jerry tattoo style

this. it looks very 1970's ackchually. hot rods and racer cars room room lets masturbate to dad's penthouse I found under mom's bed.

I drive an 01 Trans Am. Loved them since a child. Told the artist I wanted a strait up white trash piece. Eventually the half arm is going to be the white trash side. Cards, gambling, faggot shit like that. This is the start.

No clue what it means. Nice & clean lines though.

>stupid color for the car
>colors are not bold enough
>this is a tattoo a 12 yr old would want
>its out of proportion everywhere
>the eagle looks very bad and it doesn't fit the theme of the tattoo
>4/10
honestly if i was you i would start finding ways to either make it look cooler or cover it up

if your OP then i guess your tattoo isnt complete shit

Color is on purpose. Grandfather had one same model in a light green. I have a 4th gen model in dark green. Eagle because USA. America in one piece. One part of the half sleeve & upper back wrap I'm going to eventually have

Looks like a fucking kid's draw, how much $$?

350, 4 hour session.

>thinking any and every tattoo someone gets needs to be emotionally connected or have some significance

love sailor jerry's style

You're white trash.

They do...if you get a bird getting shit on by a mailman in space next to Jupiter then you're a stupid fuck that lacks any rational capabilities and any common sense.
"Hurr because it's my body"
"hurr tattoos don't have to mean anything"

You realize how unintelligent it would be to meet someone, have them ask what your above tattoo means, and the minute you say
>it has no meaning
you're branded as a dumbass

looks okay, but I don't like it at all, way too colorful, black and grey is the way a man should go or just a little color in it