So I just watched this

So I just watched this

How can I help out the refugees?

seriously, fuck this movie. It's not even a good movie. Why was it so well received?

because it's a good movie

Help them return in their countries of origin.

>tfw people are going to shitpost in this thread and claim this movie is pro-refugee

>tfw britain in this movie was literally the last country left operating in the world precisely because of their strict anti-immigration policy

Just watched it 20 minutes ago.
It was definitely pro refugee/immigration

>refugees literally start a violent uprising and chanting "allahu ackbar"
>pro-refugee activists are dicks who try to use humanities last chance at survival to further their political cause
Totally pro immigration though.

it wasn't, you're retarded, etc.

good thread though

Not what I got from it.

And the government bombed refugee camps and shit.

The girl herself was a "fugee" though or at least characters claimed she was.
And the whole Fish gangs slogan was equal rights for all immigrants

i didn't get a pro refugee vibe at all. most of the foreigners were shown to be extremists or gang members.

>And the whole Fish gangs slogan was equal rights for all immigrants
And they were the villains of the film.

Would you go so far as to say the movie was anti refugee?

It is a good movie you pleb. Maybe if you actually had an IQ above 90 you'd understand.

Personally I wouldn't rewatch it or eagerly recommend it to a friend

This movie wasn't pro refugees or pro government you fucking retards. Both sides demonstrate good and evil in the movie. It's just a good movie.

Good movie. Doesn't deserve to be politicized. Please fuck off, all. This is a work of fiction and not an opinion piece for you to use as a springboard for modern political arguments.

The movie is as good as it can be.

But real world refugee policy is such a problem that no one can defend

Cool photography
near future scenes
Expensive looking locations
Guns and explosions
Bible allegory

What more can you ask for?

>using one of the best movies of the last 10 years to shitpost about Sup Forumsitics

now everyone in this thread please fuck off

christ tv is pol lite

It's not even a top 20 movie tho

In the last ten years?

For sure it is.

I don't know about that and it's all subjective. Hell I think Whiplash was better than this and that was the last movie I watched before this

I've just realized you can photoshop the movie title to "Manchildren".

Recolonize the countries they are coming from.

Not even fucking close
It was completely neutral; it's a pretty realistic crisis where both sides have totally justifiable reasons, and your real life bias will affect how you see the movie

If we keep it this way maybe reddit will finally leave
Chill Sen pai, I love this movie too but it'd barely scrape in top 20 of the last 10 years

>Sup Forums retards intruding into another board where they aren't wanted to make anti-refugee shitposts
literally too good

I actually think most people on tv are pretty rude

I don't go to Sup Forums, I watched this movie an hour ago and the current situation in developed nations is very much relevant

Sorry for intruding your safe space

That's kind of the whole point of being here. Fuck off

>complaining about Sup Forums while using them as an unverifiable scapegoat to justify being a pissbaby

LOL

>imgur filename
>bitching about Sup Forums
like clockwork

Nice quads.

Faggot.