Alright you fucking faggots, I need legitimate answers from shitposters here

Alright you fucking faggots, I need legitimate answers from shitposters here.

What the appeal of this pokemon go thing? I'm seeing middle-aged women walking around playing it without a clue what the fuck they're doing. These are the types of bitches who need help locating their resume in My Documents and attaching it to an e-mail message.

Yet there the fuck they are, playing pokemon go at the grocery store like a fucking seven-year-old.

What pisses me off more is the twenty-somethings that are playing this (majority of which are men). What the fuck is your deal? This is literally your existence. Right now. You're playing with virtual pets on your fucking smartphone. You clap like a fucking imbecile every time you catch a fucking Pidgey or some shit. I'd say kill yourself, but it's literally starting to interest me what the fuck is wrong with you people.

Sup Forums, please explain to me the sensation of pokemon go. Why the fuck are the future molecular biologists, physicists, doctors, lawyers, etc. being replaced by faggots trying to "catch them all"? This is worse than my little pony.

inb4 fucking normie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jDrIlN9AAw
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/07/11/pokemon-go-is-more-than-just-a-game-its-a-phenomenon-thats-bringing-people-together/#6bc445244743
youtube.com/watch?v=XeoB1voCit4
youtube.com/watch?v=k9_qLLEiWbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

faggot shitposter here,

sharing ur pain OP.. people are just stupid cunts

czeched

You go out, explore new areas, and catch Pokemon with friends. What's hard to understand about that?

don't you play games, OP? i could change "pokemon go" in your argument to any game you play and it would still be relevant. maybe you should stop judging people?

>stop liking what I don't like, losers

Gotta catch em all like i did when i was small

It's not "hard to understand" the game. What's "hard to understand" is the interest in that activity. No wonder feminism is so prevalent, we're just letting it happen.

It's just a social media tool like Facebook where you interact with fake creatures on a screen. I get that. That's not hard to understand. I'll say it again, because you missed my point, is WHY DO YOU LIKE IT? Is there no such thing as social morality anymore? If you play this and honestly deep down enjoy playing it, you require mental examination.

I think the problem with you faggots is that you have that embryonic thing going on. Where you crave to be back in your mother's womb so you cling to childhood like it's some sort of safety hinge. I believe it's called, "failure to launch" but go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong.

this thread

Alright, i laughed at your stupid shit

>worse than my little pony

nothing is worse than that. OP = faggot because Pokemon Go = AWESOME!

Wow just chill. I wonder how ur life is that makes u so mad

Im 26 and honestly its just living out the childhood dream.

When pokemon came out it was and still is the best thing ever. I lived and breathed it. Once they started coming out with those new gen pokemon is when i stopped following. I still was a fan of the original 150 though...

I used to fantasize how awesome it would be if pokemon were real and what being a pokemon trainer would be like.

It just so happens that finally in 2016 i would be able to live that dream.
Obviously yes we know its not real but its the closest we can get.
It makes me feel like a kid again. Being an adult fucking sucks....my golden years were my pokemon years so of course i want to relive it.

Awright, I don't give a fuck if you're serious or not, so I'll give it as a concise of a TL;DT as I can.

Nintendo nostalgia bait at its best, really.

Pokemon GO appeals to both people who played the original games and those who remember the stuff from the TV show, since they can be separate entities entirely.

The entire draw of either was the ability to throw a fucking pokeball and catch something that you had to go and find- they're not supposed to be just absolutely fucking everywhere (not the good ones at least).

Giving people the actual ability to go out, see something outside, and catch it is enticing for everyone who was ever interested in the series.

No one's giving up their careers for this shit, it's still a fucking game. People aren't dropping out of schools to play Pokemon like they are for other big "eSports."

If you were never into pokemon as a kid, I'd skip it, unless you have a group of friends who're playing. Then, just go out and have fun with them. Or not. Because spoiler alert, it doesn't fucking matter.

People like pokemon nigga, get with it

Nostalgia
Thats why nigger

He's not serious. But nice

How can you be so butt hurt because people enjoy walking around outside and catch virtual pets. Why do you care what other people do. Mind your own fucking business, that old grandma playing pogo isn't going to affect your life one bit.

I played basketball as a child and I still play it today and I function as an adult. I don't play Pokémon Go I just think that's a bad explanation OP

you were to poor to own a gameboy when you were little, weren't you?

1 part nostalgia
1 part going outside and socializing.
I went outside yesterday to play at a lure spot (a pokestop where someone put an item to attract pokemon) And made like five new buds. We went to the bar afterwards and now i've got them on FB and on my phone.

>he had no childhood and is feeling left out when the others called him a faggot for not joining in with them

I fucking hate how all the casuals and normies are now into fucking Pokemon now.

>casuals and normies
>literally posting in Sup Forums about a pokemon go thread
You're the normie user

youtube.com/watch?v=2jDrIlN9AAw TRIGGERED

>thinking you're special for memorizing 700+ Pokeymans while everyone else got a life

Jesus Christ, who cares? It's not some fucking secret club. Let them have it. casuals and normies is the NEETest shit i've ever heard.
Also
>pic related.

>not wanting to be the sickest gymleader in your city
>not wanting to show off your collection of all the pokemans

Other than that, there are probably people like me that need a reason to go outside for a bit. When its nice weather etc im still hesitant often because i feel as if its a worse way to spend the time rather than doing something fun on my pc.
Now theres somewhat of a bigger appeal to go outside. Rewards are key to a lot of people to make them do anything. Just see it as a good thing.

fuck if I know

Why do you like coming here? This is just a less interactive, less personal social media outlet.

I think that a lot of the generation that never played Pokemon that is playing Go is just hypewagoners; they see memes and publicity all over for it, think, "Hey, I like Candy Crush and Farmville and am becoming more and more irrelevant with each year I age; why the fuck not try and fit in?" It'll fizzle out for them more than likely after a bit.

As for me and my dudes, we just play because we all enjoy the sort of luck based collection system structured around something nostalgic. Of course, the only reason we feel that way is because we play legit video games where getting rare shit gets you stoked too, so getting rare Pokenigs is enjoyable if you enjoy the game already.

It's fucking 721 moron, get it right.

It's fun, gets you moving. made better if you got some pals with ya. simple as that.
Nigger faggot

> playing Pokémon is socially amoral
Care to elaborate?

Pokemon GO was created to take over the world. People are playing this without knowing what's going on around them or in the world. Basically Pokemon GO was created so people won't realise that World War 3 is coming.

>playing mobile games at all

You either have to be 8 or the saddest person alive to play mobile games

Pokemon Go is skynet? I guess none would see that coming.

I hear this a lot and don't get it. it's not like i'm spending every waking minute of my life playing GO, and i still go on Sup Forums for muh happenings.

part of the appeal is that us twenty and thirty somethings grew up with pokemon, i'm 33 and when i had my first job when I was like 16, my first paycheck i bought a gameboy color and pokemon red. I think part of it is nostalgia, part hype, and part curiosity. All in all, it's not really that bad a game, not that good either considering the only battles you get to do are at gyms, no peer to peer friendly battles yet. But hey, consider this, at least it's getting a lot of those fatass neckbeards out of the basement to walk around and work off some of that lard while they're trying to catch pokemon. Well, at least the ones who don't use a rooted BLUestacks and fake GPS to play it on their pc. ALso, please excuse the problems with capitalization in my post, my shift key is sticky because my wife spilled soda on it last time she used my computer so it's kinda wonky.

Since the game has come out I've walked an average of 9.6miles a day. I get out and walk with friends for hours a day rather than just sitting on my ass playing video games after work. Its something fun that everyone I know is into that costs basically nothing.

Obvious b8, but ill bite for those who actually dislike the game or dont understand why normies are playing it

It's a fun thing to do with friends, which many of you do not have. It doesn't take skill to play it, everyone is (for the most part) given the same opportunity as others. The fact that some are more rare than others gives you a sense of accomplishment. Being put in teams will obviously fuel rivalries between friends, and this will make you want to do better than them in it.

Then there's the fucking weeaboo neckbeards who just play anything that's Pokemon related, but fuck it, to each their own.

Im 28 and play this shit a lot. Addicting as fuck... its nostalgia.

Ima pokemaster I hax gps location at those lurs

You're right. Let's sit in one place for 8 hours insulting children's mothers because they got a headshot on us in COD.

Exact same story here too except I'll be 26 this November, so close in age still.

I've seen people walk out in front of cars without looking because they are playing Pokemon GO, they didn't even realise that they where about to get hit by a car. When Pokemon GO was released in my country it was just like people was zombies, all was looking in there phones, it was crazy.

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/07/11/pokemon-go-is-more-than-just-a-game-its-a-phenomenon-thats-bringing-people-together/#6bc445244743

socially wrong, yet it brings people closer and makes them more social, nigga you stoopid

Not my fault you can't control your binge gaming sessions and tard rage

Because I can find shit like this just walking down the road to the gas station to get a snack and that shit is the kind of thing I like

lot of us have waited 20 years for a pokemon experience like this

let them have their fun before it gets old in a month or the first person dies walking into traffic

>Hanging out with mates is a social media tool

It sounds like OP is just a bitter, cynical, sad little man. Did someone beat your gym score, lil guy?
:^)

Don't see the hype, has not been able to log in for 3 days anyway.
Total amateurs don't even know how to clone servers in a datacenter,
What a bunch of noobs.
This is WoW all over again.

pokemon was never NOT a normie thing, you fucking sperg

I'm not OP but was is best?
Being a sad manchild who is spending their life on hunting virtual pokemons or an autistic fag that just don't get why ppl do this?

have you ever played a video game before?

hey OP I think it's mainly because the concept of augmented reality is really cool and appealing to people. moving around on a map that accurately represents your location with GPS and then having a little create appear in your world by using your phone's camera is just pretty neat. I only played for one day to check it out, but I admit seeing a little pokemon on the street and tossing pokeballs at it was pretty exciting at first. this is the first mainstream execution of something like this.

also people are naturally competitive and increasingly materialistic, so playing against your buddies and catching more pokemon than your friends is fun for people.

pic unrelated.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeoB1voCit4

I've actually never played more than the single player campaign on a single game in the franchise. If you'd have looked more closely and actually had any sense you'd understand that you misinterpreted my comment terribly. I feel sorry for you.

xd you cant participate in any form of entertainment if you are a adult or you're a brain dead wetard
or if you rather
you cant like something more that 4 people like if you want to be a kool internet kid like me

uhh, dude the game's been up for a while now. lately when they've had problems with the server, it only lasts a couple hours, try again.

You realize that there are far more than those two extremes that are playing the game, right? You are generalizing so fucking hard you remind me of a goddamn feminist.

*little creature

I'm with you boi, I have hurt my brain trying to understand what's so hip about it.

ur a bad person

People are going outside and having fun.
Deal with it you dumb nigger.

tell me why PokemonGO doesn't suck...
>ProTip: You Can't

youtube.com/watch?v=k9_qLLEiWbI

I only stated one who was playing Pokemon GO and that was the manchild, it would be a good thing to learn to read before you reply.

If you think that I can't detect sarcasm then you are the dumbest nigger in this thread.

>No wonder feminism is so prevalent, we're just letting it happen.

Ah okay, so you're shifting the goalposts to feminism now.

Let me paint a picture here. Overweight, poorly shaven, under-employed, did poorly in high school, completed some college, virgin, and, to top it off, identifies as a member of the 'alt-right'. What's my tally here? Did I hit the mark?

Kek

The game has gotten me to get out with friends more often and exercise. I even got my bike out and took it for a spin, I forgot how much I like to ride. Its a good way to socialize and exercise while still playing a good game. From the looks of it OP, you're just a closeminded cuck that didn't have a childhood and that just wants to bash it because others enjoy it.

>implying you didnt miss the point entirely

THIS also op is a fag that thinks hes super smart by trying to argue with the world but almost none of his arguments are valid

leafy is a cuck and pokemon go makes other people cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=2jDrIlN9AAw

theres someone writing a post like this about posts like this. what a time to be alive.

Sorry dude, if you need a game to go out with friends and exercise you really need to consider what you're doing with your life

"I'm a fat nigger that sits at my computer all day and doesn't want to go outside to enjoy the real world with other people reeeeeeeeee"

So you need a game to go out??

Actual reason for appeal? It's p much a real world pokemon mmorpg that's p much accesible to anyone in a first world country. Interactivity is what most people wanted from a pokemon game the answer to that plesd is implement it in reality. It not just a character in a game anymore interacting with the in game world, (gonna sound real cliche and cheesy) it's you interacting with the real world. That's why it's probably doing so well. If you're mad about a lot of people liking something you don't it'll blow over soon with all the bandwagon losers that haven't even heard of pokemon before this hopping off.

I think it comes down to why do you care? Let people enjoy what they will.

I'm impressed by how dumb you think I am. You must be really arrogant. I'm going to stop responding so you can feel like you won.

Hey, maybe that's his life, m8. He isn't controlled by your fucking schedule and rules, let him be. You're like my fucking dad. Expecting every one of his sons to have his interests, and if they don't theyre worthless.

Inb4 I am worthless.

you're worthless, son

I don't need to win anything, you clearly already lost the gene pool lottery. So I'll take the element of choice away from you and let you believe you've won. You've earned it champ.

You got me there

I'm not hating, but there is something wrong if you need a game to go out and socialize.

>if you need a game to go out with friends and exercise you really need to consider what you're doing with your life

He just did. He's going out with friends now and exercising. The end result was essentially the same.

On the flip side, what do you do with your life? Are you exercising and regularly hanging out with friends?

Same here, 31.

Fucking normal
>waste of dubs

I did that before and I'm not saying that before it came out I didn't, it's just that I've been doing it more since it came out

I don't need a game to socialize, I just spent the last two days hanging with my friend in Duluth, and the few days before in Wisconsin with the gf. Maybe he uses it as an excuse to hang out, I dunno. I'll pull up the app occasionally to check up on things, and ask my friends how their collection is coming.

>Be 24
> Employed
> All bills paid
> Spend all day playing pokemon go with friends
> Come home get drunk with gf
>Gf gets black out drunk and passes out in bed
> Put it in her pussy
> Get off
> Make food, watch netflix
> Put it in her butt
> Get off
> Today was okay

many people on this site need more than just "experiencing the world" to go out, so yes, OP probably does need a game to actually go outside.

You're on the internet. You can't take shit from him. Edgy Sup Forumstardism at its finest.

I want to see if it's actually any good or if it's as boring as it looks from what i've seen (just swiping a screen basically!?) but i'm paranoid that big brother will be watching me which just gives me too much of an easy feeling even though i'm sure they don't give a fuck about me

>you need a game to leave the house? Loser

Is this now the go-to counter argument for when people say it's getting them out of the house? Because it's fucking bad.

Just turn off the AR cam, it's a nice option.

>other people are having fun
>I'm not having fun
>stop liking what I don't like

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MFW you will never be the very best, like no one ever was.