Well my mom died last night in her sleep Sup Forums

Well my mom died last night in her sleep Sup Forums
I hope you fags are happy

Sadly, this isn't bait, she really did pass away last night, and while I realize none of you had anything to do with it, it makes that stupid meme that much more irritating

Sorry to hear it user. My condolences.

I guess with the number of threads like that and the number of people on here, it was inevitable that a coincidence would occur.

I hate that shitty meme too.

Condolences my friend, hope you're getting through it okay.

Sorry about your mom, user. It's always hard to lose a loved one like that.

If it's any consolation, if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

That's kinda lost it's point, hasn't it? She's already dead. But many curses on you for making that joke, I legit hope your mother dies, your father dies, and anyone else you care about, so you can understand why that shit isn't funny.

Stupid edgy cunt kys

Right back at you. I guess since your mother is already six feet under I'll wish death on any pets you've got too, and the failure of any business venture you try.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? I can't even imagine the shitty life you must have lived/live for you to act like that.

>Raped by dad, uncle, cousin, also born with some type of defect, born as woman in man's body or vice versa, or without genitals at all

Ok

Well I already understand, so I don't need that shit to happen to me, but apparently you do.

ayy lmao
>at least she didn't feel the ded

hope she can make it to the other side..
how are you feeling user? what's your next move?

an hero maybe
otherwise nothing, just part of life, happens

don't do it just yet user, a big habbening is coming somewhere, trust me you won't miss that shit! just accept pepe into your dark heart.. eventually you will get it.
this is what you have to do, remember her while you were happy, remember how she take care of you and work her life to let you shittypost on Sup Forums.. think about that? does she wanted to let you became a hero? nah I'm sure that she is hopping for more coming from you dear fag, also remember the bad moments, those moments when all seems lost but somehow she managed to be there for you.. don't forget her lessons, she is waiting to meet her grandson.. would you denied her that? trust me, she may leave her physically body, but the energy can't be destroyed, just changed... now sorry about my broke English but i know that you need this words, otherwise killing your self is too easy user, fighting the society to reach happiness is playing hardcore, so do you want to just give up and being a fag? if yes please kys now without thinking much... or take the red Phill and fight against the matrix....

Someone on Sup Forums told me not to kill myself
I'll take that as a sign because that's pretty fucking rare

Don't be an hero ;.;

it wasn't me, it was kek the great. he used his dubs to give you a sign.. don't wasted this chance user, keep your head up and start living however you like.. after all its your own reality.. why make it shittier?

I don't care if I'm eating the bait raw or not, but my mother passed away in her sleep peacefully a few years back, before all these jokes started, but when "your mom" jokes were still used occasionally. And I never ever let them get to me, even if it was close friends that said them. I'd either pretend like I didn't hear them/ignore them or I would make them feel bad about making the joke and put them in pity, because they knew my mother had passed away.

Had two friends that became really serious about it and started condemning people that would crack motherly jokes, even if it wasn't targeted towards me or anybody in our circle of friends.

Stay strong and godspeed user, it's gonna be tough future.

Just be glad she went peacefully rather than a terrible painful death. Did she die young? Like too soon? Hope not. What's the deal.

Should have replied.

I'm sure people will say it's always too soon, but she was 41, still has two kids under 14, the whole situation really sucks

>Trying to be funny in a feels thread

you should had reply to those threads user.. I will make sure of replying as well from now

take care of your Bros, they will need you man.. you want the elites take your brothers away and offer them as a sacrifice? be a man and give those guy a future and try to expend time together man.. they need you

You should've just replied then bro

>implying op isn't baiting

Hey OP, on the plus side it now means you are completely immune to the curse.