Post your fav album. Pic related

Post your fav album. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz1mEMiNPHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4 good albums posted. I'm sure some faggot will ruin it soon.

The holy gift reorder to be more spesific

here we go

according to the play counts on my laptop, the least used music player i have, it's pic related

>your fav album
Is this even possible? I've got over 1000 albums and I couldn't call any one of them my favorite. How specific can we be in deciding for the purpose of this thread?

Brother

OP here. Maybe I rushed on the election but I wanted to know what does Sup Forums listens to. Also to know more albums

perfect album

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz1mEMiNPHQ

I don't know what your tastes are (apart from Radiohead), but I can post some things I like.

Not favorite but oh boy.
Also, very obvious

booting

(OP) I love this one

Her music is actually very good, along with most live performances. Only exception being when she was too drunk

Probably those two

Can't pick just one, but here's some of my favorites off the top of my head.

Bonobo - Black Sands/The North Borders
M83 - Hurry Up We're Dreaming
Flume - Skin
Tame Impala - Currents
Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Mura Masa - Soundtrack to a Death
Jamie xx - In Colour
Radiohead - In Rainbows/Kid A
Beirut - The Rip Tide
Young Magic - Melt

saw them live recently. it was mind blowing and i wasn't even on anything

Duuuuude this one and OoS and Absolution

My niggers

Couldn't agree more with this.

Came here to post this, but pic related is an honorable mention.

I prefer Classic. But Fragile is my friend's favorite of theirs. (I also think 90125 is severely under-rated)

Can't go wrong with The Smiths.

Both great, but I think Obscured by Clouds is their best. Although I prefer to listen to Animals.

Not my all time fave. but in the meantime, why don't you Sup Forumsros check these guys out.

D IS FOR DELIGHTFUL AND TRYNNA KEEP YOUR TROUSERS ON

Every time I listen to even one song in that album I always have to go back and listen to the entire album from start, it's just that good.

I wish I could go back and listen to the album for the first time. 505 ... man fucking tune.

Dude... I am checking this out RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Just because of that cover.

The entire album in general is an environmental instumental masterpiece

Where were you when you first listened to it?

I like you.

Because fuck it, that's why.

one of my favorites

Ayy you my nigga

personal favorite, not trying to rank musicians

na you get a win people sleep on his genius somtimes another favorite of mine i posted lonerism just now

Noicr

Me here. Okay, so far (one whole song and sections of others), this isn't really my thing. Kind of a modern Devo with a darker touch. I'd say, if you like these guys, you'll probably enjoy Le Matos or The Buggles.

I was in my car. I was waiting all day to get out the fuck of classes from college to go to the nearest store to buy the album. Popped the cd in and man fucking great album back to back.

I think a lot of the songs resonated with my because I was head over heels for some girl.

Where were you when you heard the album?

They just don't understand.
>inb4 he's an asshole
Yeah, but a genius asshole...

Favorite song ever on this record: Reckoner

Yessss

Hell yeah, man. I just found a copy last week for a dollar.

Current favorite.

This or Final Cut

(OP) I love Reckoner too. Personally I can't decide, Jigsaw comes to my mind

The Final Cut? Faggot detected.

Not the guy you replied to.

I don't listen to it anymore, but it is pretty revolutionary for what is essentially the spoken word father of screamo.

Eh, it's pretty good.

But 10,000 days, wings for Marie, Jambi, Vicarious, etc. I liked this album better tbh.

The Pot is on that, right? The Pot is fucking excellent.

My nigga

(OP) just found this. Interesting

Don't think I've ever heard an album weirder than that. Not suprised it would be one of Bjork's

It's one of her weirder. When taken in a whole dose, it's one of the most expressive vocal experiences ever recorded. I'm seriously torn between it and her first album (Debut).

i mean i just really liked it

love these
i really like a pool shaped moon, i feel like classical/electronic goes better with Thoms voice than rock/electronic, imo
>not animals
have you listened to Kate Bush? she is a lot like Bork, you would probably really like her as well.