Tfw Europeans on Sup Forums always get a cute girl to sleep on their shoulder when they take the bus or ride the train

>tfw Europeans on Sup Forums always get a cute girl to sleep on their shoulder when they take the bus or ride the train

It's not fair.

Wtf? I hate Europe now.

If this happened to me I would literally have a stroke.

Nigga what are you talking about. They have tables to rest on like our desks when we slept in class

I wish that would happen to me.

Whenever it is really crowded on the bus I just start farting until people make way. Works everytime since my assgas is toxic as hell.

H-hahaha y-yeah such is life in e-europe hahaha

But it doesn't happen, bus and train seats are usually wide enough for that not to happen.
>Americans are so obese that they leave no space to the person they're sitting next to to avoid physical contact

Was taking a bus, I sat on the last free seat so some grill sat on my lap without asking.

That girl looks like she's remembering that her dog died last month.

she's getting raped

feel asleep on a guy next to me
it's pretty homoerotic and awkward at the same time

fell*

Whenever that happens to me I just brush it off since it can happen and there's nothing homoerotic about fatigue.

okay not homoerotic

>tfw no european gf
pls help european brothers

I can't help. I have never had a gf.

This happened to me like thrice in twelve years of taking public transport nearly every day.

I wish it happened more often, though. The only time this happened with a girl I didn't know was in an early morning train, during the summer holidays. A cute girl sat next to me, clearly still half asleep, told me "Hello, can I sit here?" in a foreign accent and completely fell asleep the second the train started, then slowly drifted towards me with the movement of the train. She slept for four hours on my shoulder, out of a seven hours trip.

She was embarrassed as fuck when she woke up, though. We chatted a bit, then the train arrived. She told me "You were comfortable, but I have to go, good bye!" In broken French. It was adorable.

>tfw ttaveling in train and bus in europe with a qt girl that used to love me and fall asleep over me
>tfw i dont get that feel anymore

Girl did This once
Just shook her of me
She was like 13 and I was worried people would think I'm a pedo

They would probably just think it was your sister or something.

Lol no one does that in trains wtf

>shaking a 13 year old around on your lap
what a pedo

Where does that happen?

You bastard..

>tfw I have finally acquired my license for a mandatory european bus sleepfu.

>not groping her until she moans
you fucked up