>rice
Confirmed for shit taste

Confirmed for autism
GB2Suicide

Fuck off ricerfag
>inline 4 engine
Disgusting

>Stop sperging out

Says the sperg, sperging a thread about a subject he claims to dislike.

2016 Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack

$45k dream car and I'm getting it in a few months. Only thing that's going to suck is insurance

>another car lover
Fucking autistic
It's worse than bragging about dick size
You won't get laid anyways

I'm posting god tier straight away.

Absolutely based
Good choice and good taste, but why not Chally Hellcat?
Get out
God tier indeed

>fucking autistic

says the autist shitposting autisticly in a thread about a subject he claims to dislike.

Kinda already have it. But the modification I want to do to it would make it my dream car, and maybe others too.

This

With some mods

Look at me im a faggot

Hellcat is just a novelty in my opinion. The Scat Pack is a 6.4liter engine where the hellcat is a 6.1 You're pretty much paying an extra $30k-$40k for the turbo charge which just isn't worth it imo. I'd rather have the 485hp 6.4 liter engine that's still a beast, yet still practical for everyday use

>Will never ever have an Alpine

Good
Great with great trips
ree
Fair enough. I've heard great things about the new Charger on /o/ though. Plus, it's a V8 and therefore fucking awesome. Enjoy it m8.
>

The A 310, I belive the 73 ish was nice. hated it at first, but with better rims, that car stands out. So do those tho

Nice. Checked. Mine is 69 Mach 1

Delicious
Good work fellow muscle car man
See above

Model 3.

Good to see someone thinks they are neat. There's a guy around my area that has 1 of 50 MPD F1 Grand Prix's ever produced. Since getting a GP as my first car, they have grown too much on me. Just wish they had kept them rwd.

ford and chevy are gay

dodge is the only way to go

Siick 50

> From other thread that 404'd. lol

JDM fag here

>There's a guy around my area that has 1 of 50 MPD F1 Grand Prix's ever produced
jelly af
>Just wish they had kept them rwd.
Damn shame tbh
What about Camaro?

More thinking of attainable than absolute, but what I want most is an older, RWD American sedan with a 6-speed stick and a powerful V8.
At some point I'll probably mod a CVPI to fit that bill, though an old Caprice would be nice. I love the look of the old 9C1 Caprice

1968 Dodge Charger R/T

Does anyone else have a tradition involving their cars
>be me at 19
>dad takes me to look for cars
>have to pay for it but he will help me find a good one
>find a beat up chebby nova
>works fine
>sold.wav
>after papers are signed over dad pulls two things out of his pocket
>it's a CD handwritten Congrats Will (his name) in my Grandpa's handwriting
>and a 1964 penny
>has me scratch wheel well with penny
>then puts cd in stereo
>youtube.com/watch?v=qqszqHKIqEk
Only time I ever cried tears of joy
I follow this tradition whenever I buy a new car. RIP dad.

>6 speed
Why?
Based

It is. I told him that if he EVER thought about selling it, to let me know. He laughed that kind of laugh where you know thye never will. I was jelly af as well. He was originally looking for the Pace Car example. (All 6th Gen GP's btw), and ran across that one. only had like 120 k on it I think? Sounded like a V8 with the Eaton Supercharger and a few other beefed up components. Thought I was one of the few who liked GP's like crazy, but I guess I have compition. :/ FOund out that only 2 Convertible 6th Gen GP's were made and they were pace car examples as well. Apparently they had to register them with a salvage title because of all the work to totally transform them. Still want them tho. Along with like 400 other cars. lol

>come into thread expecting a flood of ricers and yurofags
>instead its based muscle cars everywhere
I underestimated your taste Sup Forums, because this fucking rules

Your tradition is now my tradition

mah nigga

6 or 5 isn't a huge difference, but the manual that is usually swapped into Caprices/Impalas of that generation is the 6-speed from a Camaro

>only had like 120 k on it I think? Sounded like a V8 with the Eaton Supercharger and a few other beefed up components
I can only get so hard. That sounds like a real machine
Amen
Mah nigga

>6-speed from a Camaro
I see. That makes sense. Good taste

What's your thoughts on a 2000 Red 2 door Cavalier? Not that I have one of those....

Stop posting shitty gas-guzzling V8s you spergs

Stop posting shitty gas-guzzling V8s you spergs

Bernie fag spotted

Post a pic
Otherwise I think it's good if temperamental
What the fuck?

No, really.
What the FUCK?

haha. I take it you like em too? I used to think the 6th Gen GP was ugly as fuck growing up, ut after getting one, I've grewon to love it, and plan to sink money ino mine despite all the rust reapir it needs. I want it to nbe 4wd and maybe a bit wider stance like the 96 GPX Concept. My ideal build is to keep the 3.1 OHV that I currently have in it, and to make it 4wd with roughly 700 ish hp either by supercharger or turboed. I want it to be a track car, but to have enough guts to keep up on the road. Money doesn't always buy the fastest car and to build one that will run with the supercars, especially a 4 door family sedan of yesteryear will certainly be satisfying as hell when it kicks their ass. i orinignally thought just rwd would be ok, but I want to put in a system that can switch betwen rwd and 4wd much like the component in GMC Suburbans and other big SUVs

I'll give it a shot. It's pretty dark atm though. Also the bucket seats in the damn thing are the most comfortable seats I've ever sat in in my life.

Fox body notch back w/ wide body kit and bags. Kinda like pic.

my dream bike the the Kawa H2r
youtube.com/watch?v=gi5_GQ78wM8

obviously i dont have the skill to ride that beast
but it would be a good way to die

The movie that got me into cars
Thanks for the unexpected feels
youtube.com/watch?v=R9OGf3gwUvY
You're absolutely right that I love em. That is one hell of a dream project. How would you convert it to 4wd though? I understand monkeying with the drivetrain is tough
Maximum C O M F Y

Affordable
AWAITED
IN
VALHALLA

I see trucks like that in Lubbock

Rs200 evolution. Still one of the fastest accelerating cars ever, even after 30 years.

I'm more into the retro shit
Eventually I'll probably get a Bonnie

youtube.com/watch?v=PVs_xZ46Cxw

What's top speed?
Old school
Tastes like bbq and freedom

>Choosing a 'Murican car
> Can't turn to safe their lives
> Dream car
>mfw

Wasted get
Please return to your ricebox circlejerk

>Lol stupid murricans will never know the joy of my 1.0 diesel shitbox that is barely affordable

you should dig into moto guzzi
they have some good looking weird retro style bike

Top speed was nothing special, it was built for the group b rally, so it was all about acceleration. There was a version could do 0-60 in 2.1 seconds.

>obviously i dont have the skill to ride that beast
but it would be a good way to die

HA

Well I wantto learn how to to autoboys and welding myself. It's a bit late in the game for me at 23 years old, but if I can learn to do it myself, then all the better. Rather than paying a shop to do it all for me. It will requirecutting a tunnel through the center as well as a rollcage for rigidity. A rear end ( I want to keep it all GM) will likely be that other other GM vehicles, maybe a Silverado or late modle GTO. I've seen a blakc guy on youtube had several parts from several makes and modles to make his rwd Dodge Shadow. like 600 hp, but an absolute beast. I'm not exactly sure of the plan atm, but I will likely have help from those who know how to do this kind of stuff correctly. Beofre I can do all of that though, mine needs patches in the firewall, news front frame rails, and complete rocker panles on both sides. WHile most people say I should just get a new car, it is my first and therefore sentimentalto me. My mom's 69 Nova sat for 2 years because it needed a tranny and the frame rotted in half from all the sitting outside it did. I'll do my damndest to kepp mine from the same fate and as soon as I get my hands on a beater Forsd truck, it can take the abuse of road salt, dings, moronic drivers, and so on, while my GP gets the resortation is deserves. At 278k on the odometer, it has been reliable as hell. (I only put 30k on it tho in the last 5 years as I got it with 243k. Wasa neighbors to my grandfather's before me. Got it for $400 as a wreck and it got put back together)

Stock, you are correct. But muscle cars are about hot rodding, and there are tons of catalogs full of upgrades. You can do pretty much whatever you want to these things, including converting them into 4x4 trucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uoi95SBE2wM

came here to say this. cheers mate.

Yeah I really like the look of the Griso and such. The V7 is gorgeous too, though I've heard it could use a little more power. There's one dealer somewhere around here that sells them, I hope to see if they do test-rides of them sometime soon

>Rs200
>American.
Take your trips and stick them up your arse.

>It's a bit late in the game for me at 23 years old
Not at ALL! You still have sixty plus years to learn, and I'm sure that advanced automotive repair like that has been written about all over the place. And a dream machine like the one you're proposing would run like a bat out of hell. Never give up on that
Reminds me of muscle cars in NFS Carbon

tarded muricunts
Why don't you get a real car, from people who actually know what they're doing

youtube.com/watch?v=HXLOF0l_WUY KK

>how dare the silly Americans enjoy cheap gas and large roads
>I guess I will show them with my box of concentrated autism
cucked forever

Unless my car was to be smashed by some retarded driver and was unrepairable after that, I won't give up on it, regardless of how many people tell me I'm stupid for wasting money on somethign that means so much to me. It sicken me how so many people trat their cars liek shit, then tuen aroud and say it was shit. Sorry, but you people are the problem. It;s like your own bosy, you either take care of it, or it dies.

Here is a pic of mine within the last few weeks. The rust has progressed since getting it in 2011. But here in MO, we salt the roads for fun. >:(

Other than the two grey patches at the back left tire (getting rid of some rust spots), she's a beauty. First car, too

1977 Dodge Aspen Super Coupe

>Be American
> Have long and big Roads
>TFW still not AutoBahn

That's the one. Maybe bronze. Probably black though.

i have 68 ss. Happy with it

>Sorry, but you people are the problem. It;s like your own bosy, you either take care of it, or it dies.
Agreed. A car is more than just a machine to get from point a to point b. It's a beautiful machine and a joy to take care of.
>we salt the roads for fun. >:(
Horrible. We would shoot people for that in Texas
Quite nice user! Good work on getting one.
That is a bitching paint scheme.
Post pics. How is it? Does it run well?
>Be German
I think that's punishment enough

>Real car
>Know what they're doing
>BMW

Fucking mint bro

>Bitchin paint scheme
And that's stock.
I would settle for an R/T. But I want that super coupe so bad.
Here's another one, Pontiac G8 GXP, 6.2L LS1 V8.

Explain once again why you included Tesla?

Most reliable and safe car brand on the market.

Had to settle for the sadan version still a beast if a car

The only good Porsche

Didn't mean to (you)