Ask an MDxx cook anything

Ask an MDxx cook anything

Last thread ended while in the middle of a reply, and some replies I didn't get to.

MDxx doesn't specifically mean MDMA, although thats the main focus

learn basic punctuation, faggot.

Is it complicated to make?
Can you prove it you make it, or just be a faggot?

not very complicated once you figure out your sources. once you know what to do the only difficult part is the labor, which is mostly set up/take down, addition of chems and maintaining favorable conditions for each step.

show a pic of the lab

nice try fbi, but i'm cia and i know your tricks

to add, the particular route used is very straightforward compared to many other methods

How would a buyer be able to distinguish whether or not the product is actually pure MDMA, or at least very close to? Like, what are some easily-performed checks or other dead giveaways that it's the real deal?

if you wants to see pics of labs, a google search will help you.

do you even know what you're making
do you tell people that this is ecstasy?
i have had some fucking terrible substituted amphetamines experience and think a lot of mdxx's are unresearched coz theyre shit lol and dont need research they are just psychosis

What are your profit margins per batch?

but.... that almost 100% looks like mescaline hcl in the op pic

get a marquis reaction, this will prove its mdxx, most likely mda or mdma. if you want to be extra sure, you can get a 4 reagent kit and test it with simons (which can determine mda or mdma), as well as the other 2 (albeit less useful for mdma) reagents.

how can you possibly tell?

how'd you get into this line of work?

a lot of drug use...

mescaline fulmate is nice long white crystals, that kinda look like ketamine from mid distance... but the hcl salt is light brown fish flake looking crystals.

mdma, even though it can be from foggy white, to yellow, to brownish, to a tiny bit pink.... forms nice rock like crystals, and if crushed it kinda splits and turns into smaller rocks or dust... so its not going to look fish food like.

Dafuq does this mean? And please excuse my ignorance, but is this shit like lower grade e or meth? I try to stay away from tweak shit but did ex 10 yrs ago and have been wanting to do it again with wife

looks and taste test are basically useless, although some people swear they know. but a reagent kit is the best way for someone to test it on the spot and be mostly sure. a marquis reagent is most popular for testing it, even though it won't differentiate one MDxx drug from most other MDxx drugs, its better than any other on the spot test. I've seen some people burn it on foil to see if it turns red, but I wouldn't put total confidence in that. The only positive way to make 100% sure is to sent it to a lab for testing.

like I said b4, not my pic. Why would I post a pic of my shit?

All the decent mdma I've had has looked like raw sugar.

mdma has a pretty distinct taste and smell. Much like paramethoxyamphetamine, can smell that shit a mile away.

quick follow up, heres an example of what im talking about. (pic related, mescaline hcl)

what are you talking about? marquis reagents and such? those are types of test kit... MDXX means a chemical structurally like mdma, including mdma and a few others. mda is the most other commonly made mdxx chemical. its like mdma, but is also psychadelic. it can also depleat serotonin levels a bit quicker, so you have to be more carful with the dose, cause too much and you get dopamine reuptake which is bad for your receptors. expecially if done frequently.

mdma is mdma. mda is mda its not a "lower quality" or "different meth" (protip, theres only one kind). just get a test kit, and know what you have. check out dancesafe.

Production cost comes out to around USD$1 per gram. Bulk buyers pay USD$10-12 per gram. do the math.

2 ex 5 necros

kek

Damn then they could easily sell that gram for $100 where im at

I know what it is, because I've used the same source for the primary precurcor since discovering and testing the source

Sorry. I meant mdma and mda. Ive heard of it but never really cared to look into it and have no idea. Thanks for clearifying it. Only shit ive done besides weed and e is shrooms. Sounds badass, but I assume its pry cut with god knows what so could be just as risky as meth? Not like you can pick that shit up at walgreens.

What the fuck are you cookin Jesse Pinkman?

no chili powder I hope

Do you use your own supply?

What's MDxx?

its as harmful as mda is. again, mda, and meth.... two different drugs. two different dosages, too different ways to stay safe.

mda is more selective at releasing serotonin as mdma is. the thing that does damage is when you depleate serotonin all the way and the serotonin receptors start picking up dopamine instead. this damages them... albeit slowly. mda makes serotonin leave easier, so you need a lot less. dont overdo it and you will be fine....

moving on to meth.... i have never done it, mainly due to the addiction potential (i know i really like stims). this doesnt mean its dangerous... you just have to use it responsibly. low doses, not binging for days on end, taking breaks and staying away from more risky methods of administration like IV.

my first experiences with the drug while younger were very inspiring, thus prompting extensive research on my own time and a fascination with it. the business end is a different story.

What'd you have for dinner

A blanket term for drugs of the Methylenedioxy group. Mostly MDMA and often MDA. Could also include MDE and others but these are rare

I haven't had dinner yet, thanks for reminding me.

Thanks for the dl. What would be a fair market price

What's the difference between mda, mdma, and meth? Is mdma and molly similar? What about e? I've done e and molly, so I'm just curious.

No, although MDMA is still the drug I enjoyed most of any, its been several years since I actually had taken it last.

well, i havent bought mdma / mda in like 2 years at common price. when i did it was darknet and 50 for a gram of mdma. i think its a bit lower now. that was som DAMN good mdma as well.

mda is generally within 5 or 10 dollars a gram of mdma prices. a bit more cause its a bit less common and you need less. mda isnt something that pops up all that often. you often have to ask a guy who knows a guy who might have some, or order it on the darknet....

>being this fucking stupid

You have a lot to learn..

Yeah, I'm pretty ignorant. That's why I asked. Dumb fuck.

Is it possible to redose on MDMA? It would be my favorite drug if I could make it last for more than 2 hours. I like to be high all night

yes, they are all the same thing. they are all meth. meth melts your brain.... literally takes an ice cream scoop out each time you take it. stay away from drugs... someone that cant google, thinks mdma and e are "different".... which means you are most likely buying mistery pills and not testing them....for you, its all the same and its all bad... because your not responsible enough to not hurt yourself.

'tis where the term "Rolling" comes from

From what I know or think I know, mdma is the "active drug" in molly, or the proper name for it or whatever. It's molly. E is molly that's cut with other stuff, usually coke. I normally don't do drugs other than smoking weed, but I will if my friend offers, bc he knows what he's taking and I trust him. I don't take random drugs at raves or anything.

I know, but I want to be rolling balls for 8+ hours.. is it impossible?

Until then I will stick with coke

MDMA is a little shorter lasting than MDA, but MDA is more psychedelic. They can be synthesized from the same starting precursor with the same method, but using a different chem for one instead of the other during the final reaction. Meth needs it's own thread for me to go on about

Yeah, but silkroad is dead now, pretty much a honeypot from my understanding. Ive always been weary of online shit in that regard. I know some people. I'm mostly looking to do some e again though with my wife, pry a one time thing again. But i did like the one i took since it was psilobyn based, so might give what your sayin a try instead. Does it restrict the prostrate like e? I fucked like a racehorse literally 12 hrs straight from it

Is Molly MDMA, MDA or something else entirely? Or is it just impure MDMA or MDA?

that's a myth that's been around for a while

there are other darknet sites. there will always be them. once one goes down,, 3 pop up. just look arround and see what ones are popular. reddit has a few good resources for finding the onion links.

and, yes it does. if you want something psychadelic and mdma like that doesnt mess with your dick, 2cb is kind of an option. stil takes me forever to finish, but i can get mostly hard on it. it is more psychadelic than mda is though... also a lot safer

Molly is slang for MDMA, originally. but as time passes slang terms get thrown around and misused until the original meaning is obscured

foxy methoxy is supposedly a psychedelic aphrodisisac.

I've only done it once though and it wasn't high enough a dose to really feel anything

This has to be a troll post, right? Please tell me it is. I am way too close to bedtime right now to do even one tenth of all that would be needed to point out what a brainless faggot you are if you actually believe this.

gotcha. I'd heard the names used interchangeably, but didn't know for sure. And e is just molly cut with whatever?

Dude I was high on mdma for 35 days, ya it's possible
But be VERY careful and not nearly as stupid as I was, I have a page full of problems from it now.

Yeah, he was mocking my question here

I've always wondered how drug dealers find their customers. It's not like you can post it up on a billboard, but here we are talking about it on here, so it can't really be that complicated. How do you "advertise" your product? Is it even illegal where you are?

WHAT IS THE PROCESS? WHAT INGREDIENTS DO YOU NEED? EQUIPMENT?

Yeah... that sounds chemically impossible.

I've done a gram in a night multiple times and halfway-3/4 of the way through the gram... you don't feel anything with redosing.

How the hell could you roll for 35 days straight? lmao

Like what? I don't plan on doing that, but I'm curious.

it was sarcasm, you didnt even get the part where i made it clear i was saying its only bad for him, since hes so incompitant he cant do a web search?

yeah, although im not sure if hes looking for psychadelic psychadelic, or just like a slight ammount of visuals like mda

see the top point... damn, you kids need to go back to school.

once you find out how to turn off caps lock, do a google search for erowid rubidium or something like that. desoxy and thehive archives are also good. check out total synthisis II as well. its like, the gospel of synths, although a lot of the methods have banned precursor now.

E is Molly cut with some type of amphetamine

Multiple reagent tests. Or send it to a lab, they can also give you the amount of mdma in a pill

Being at the production end, the number of clients I deal with directly can be counted on one hand. You don't get to know people like this after meeting them at a club or wherever. I consider myself to have only one business partner though, since the few people I interact with are within the same network.

Well around the 20th day it got to where I was putting $200 worth of the shit in me a day, mixed with coffee and other minuscule stimulants like low doses of Adderall you still feel it quite a bit, and I was getting pretty good stuff. I'd bounce between MDMA and MDA too

Severe depression, chronic back pain, insomnia, other things from the stupid shit I did in the month

How do you sell it?

lol, simple questions will get simple answers
process? Main precursor-> intermediate-> final product. the process I use isn't new or exotic, but it's an improved and refined procedur for the method that deems it more practical than rumored to be. It can be done with without proper labware and each chemical is easily obtainable otc

>Well around the 20th day it got to where I was putting $200 worth of the shit in me a day, mixed with coffee and other minuscule stimulants like low doses of Adderall you still feel it quite a bit, and I was getting pretty good stuff. I'd bounce between MDMA and MDA too
maybe mixing it with stims is the key then.

I was doing what I know was 100% pure stuff and you can definitely tell the stims aren't there... and kind of miss them.

Since they don't interfere with the roll, they just add euphoria.

A fat thizzle with meth and molly may be optimal. You can do those all night

Brown camphor oil? I've been looking into that route. Or from piperonal, mass extraction from black peppercorns kek

Ecstasy too, is another original slang for MDMA, but ecstasy would usually imply MDMA in a pressed tablet, whereas Molly would imply MDMA in a capsule or just pure powder/crystals. Over time the term has taken on a variety of meanings and could refer to any drug or mixture pressed into a pill that is marketed as "ecstasy"

It is the way to go, but like I said, don't binge the shit cause it can leave you seriously fucked up. People say wait 2-3 months before doing it again after a good night or two, but I think 3-4 weeks is enough time to where you'll be semi ok in the future. I can't do drugs anymore sadly, although I really really wish I could. I'm going on the 8th day sober, I wish you plenty fun nights of fucked up in the future user, have a good night.

Brown Camphor is no secret to the DEA or large essential oil distributors, and usually faces similar scrutiny as Sassafras, as does any oil with safrole as the main constituent. Look at oils with smaller percentages (

>695341960
>make it last for more than 2 hours
the hell? shit should last longer than that

Will do, thanks for the tip. Have the ability to make brown camphor and the raw materials too. Would it be advisable?