Uncle Sup Forums, your Mrs is on her rags, your both horny as fuck. What do?

Uncle Sup Forums, your Mrs is on her rags, your both horny as fuck. What do?

she sucks my dick or I fuck a girl at the office

seems pretty straightforward

Fuck her bareback in the shower.

Get in the shower and fuck her brains out.

Man up and fuck her

jerk off or go to sleep for fucks sake

Be a man and fuck her. Only little bitches are scared of blood.

A real man takes care of his woman no matter what time of the month it is now get in there and dig into that sweet disgusting disaster.

Quit being a cunt and do what your ancestors did. A little blood isn't going to hurt your small cock.

>talking about real men
>Sup Forums
>real men

aha

Being on Sup Forums and being a man aren't mutually exclusive.

Oh right I forgot. It's summer break for all you lil newfago's

Good replies fellas. I no longer have any regrets ahaha

yes no

We don't fuck. She'said fucked on period before and didn't like it. Instead she's always perfectly willing to service me in any other way unless her cramps are crippling.

Yes it is. Sup Forums is no girls allowed they have cooties

Don't be a nigger dig in to your dinner as my mother used to say during her period

So now you break out the cuddle with a struggle maneuver. The blood acts as a lubricant so it's technically not rape.

just have sex, jesus its not that bad. Not like your dick is going to magically fall off.

You guys speaking from experience?

I would honestly rather have her give me a blowjob. A tongue feels amazing compared to a pussy. Plus blowjob I don't have to do any work

Unless you're about to post a video of calling yourself a worthless whore while fingering your pushy with a timestamp you are a male. I'll only accept you as a female if you are willing to degrade yourself.

Oh wait here's an idea have her get ontop that's also less work. You can hang a swing from the ceiling and lower her down onto your cock so of she complains about getting tired that's obviously not going to be an option

My girl never really gets tired. I eat pussy as long as she wants and she returns the favor. I'm sorry to all the people who have lovers who don't care enough about them to satisfy them with cries of I'm tired

We have sex. Cuz Im not a little bitch

gtfoh with your Dr who bullshit faggotry, cum chugger.