twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eder, he won a Euro

Messi

Zizou

Eto

George Weah
youtube.com/watch?v=j-GSUeJYtwc

Froome

I think Droga is slightly better, he played in the EPL during his prime while Eto'o played in Spain so those stats don't really tell the whole story.

Weah

Nice proxy britbong

Yaya

I wonder why is he the only good player Liberia has produced.

I'm not even asking, for world class, just decent.

Eusébio

Diddy

Yaya from 2011-2014 was a monster, the most dominant midfielder in the world probably for that time

is it possible we to get some new Ivory Coast/Ghana for the WC 2018?

I might hate Chelsea, but I respect the fuck out of Samuel eto'o and think he deserves to be labeled as one of the greats.

Sorry, I know its hard to read correctly spelled words on Sup Forums but eto'o is a good lad and he seems to be a respectable man off the pitch as well

Eto was part of two trebles

Liberia is a complete mess, even by post-colonial Africa standards

Yeah, I guess the war in the late 90's took its toll on the young talent.

Eto'o Won more CL, did a treble probably more leagues too cant be arsed to check and has better stats

>I MIGHT HATE CHELSEA, BUT I RESPECT THE FUCK OUT OF SAMUEL ETO'O AND THINK HE DESERVES TO BE LABELED AS ONE OF THE GREATS. SORRY, I KNOW ITS HARD TO READ CORRECTLY SPELLED WORDS ON Sup Forums BUT ETO'O IS A GOOD LAD AND HE SEEMS TO BE A RESPECTABLE MAN OFF THE PITCH AS WELL

It'd be between Weah and Eto'o.

weah and etoo might arguably have more talent,
but when building a top team i'd take drogba, just because how clutch he is

GOAT big game player

and this is coming from a chelsea hater

Ayy

drog did more for the team

Eusebio
Roger Milla
Nwankwo Kanu
George Weah
Lucas Radebe
Benni McCarthey

Jay-Jay Okocha

This.

George Weah almost carried Liberia to a WC, won the Champions League, African Footballer of the Year fuck knows how many times and was the first African to win the Ballon D'Or.

Samuel Eto'o won back-to-back trebles with two different teams and broke Weah's record for number of African Footballer of the Year awards. Literally the most successful African footballer of all time.

And then there's still Abedi Pele and Roger Milla.

One of the most skillful, sure. The GOAT? Fuck no.

> non-plastic Chelsea fan
Having watched Drogba in the flesh from 2004-2012 then 14/15, and seeing Eto'o in 13/14 as well as when Inter played here in 2010, I'd say Drogba. Clearly biased in that regard, as well as not having seen enough of Eto'o in his peak, although I love Eto'o too, was superb in that one season.

Other African players? Essien has to be in the mix. Probably the most complete midfielder I've ever seen, so unlucky with injuries.

what about yaya toure and aubamayeng?

Etoo not even a debate

Eto'o is definitely better than Drogba. Didn't see Weah.

Too young to be GOAT

Obama Yang has a chance if he keeps it up.

This

Pele

Henry

I'd much rather have Drogba. He was able to pressure the whole enemy defence alone and he scored lots of goals as a part of Chelsea's extremely defensive football. Literally every forward bought to replace him failed spectacularly. He was truly THE forward for current-era (Roman's) Chelsea. Like, fuckers still didn't replace him properly.

Eto'o. That final against Manchester United said it all. They were getting dominated. He got the ball merked Vidic and changed the game. After that United were ded and then Messi took the glory for scoring a shit header in the dying moments of the game after doing nothing all game. Drogba played in a team that suited him. Had he gone to another club he wouldn't get the same numbers.

drogba was a big game player

>merked
Where did you pick up that word?

Eto'o even bigger

Stop trying to sound like a faggot, faggot

i believe eto'o

This

Ebola, he scored thousands

W
E
A
H