Walkcunt btfo edition

Walkcunt btfo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/opinion/phil-rothfield/state-of-origin-2017-buzz-rothfield-names-his-blues-team-for-next-seasons-first-game/news-story/371d6287d7daa42d480434923e6f5edd
theroar.com.au/2016/07/14/blues-dead-rubber-win-celebration-queenslanders-know/).
stores.ebay.com.au/NRLStateofOrigin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you put /nrl/ in the namefield you dumb cunt

OP confirmed for reverse cucked by WalkGOD

>the absolute state of this "thread"

Reminder that Inglis got the same amount of games suspended for his hit on Dean Young and his """"hit"""" on Josh Dugan

Reaching new levels of absolute diabolical

>disrespecting WalkGod after he took pity on NSW and let them win
This is a new pathetic low even for you poosterwoman

Kirisome Auva’a on pooicide watch

How can one person fuck their career up so bad

Dragons will sign him

>tfw no based elite matt
Where did he go lads?

The problem with walkcunt is that he has no conviction in his "opinions".

He'll come here and spout some casual shit, then when someone points out some problems with it, his immediate response is "Yeah now that I think about it, I actually think Y instead of X".

Fuck walkcunt.

You are a massive fucking soft cock fairy piece of shit.

Fucking stand up for yourself and your "opinions" for once, no matter how retarded and casual they may be.

Also kys you piece of shit.

Camp Quality

>tfw Ferguson and Jennings will get picked next year because they produced the plays that won the game at the end last night

don't like this feel lads

Reminder: Paul Gallen has a better Origin goal kick percentage than Johnathan Thurston and always will.

>and Mansour will be discarded for the one play he fucked up

WalkGod is omniscient. (knowing all things)

WalkGod is omnipresent. (being everywhere)

WalkGod is omnipotent. (all powerful)

WalkGod is omnific. (creating all things)

WalkGod is perfection.

WalkGod is vigilant. WalkGod is holy. WalkGod is sinless. WalkGod is sanctified. WalkGod is all powerful. WalkGod is multiple. WalkGod is multi-lingual. WalkGod is multi-national. WalkGod is multi-faceted. WalkGod is triune.

WalkGod is love. WalkGod is compassionate. WalkGod is patient. WalkGod is trusting. WalkGod is honourable. WalkGod is righteous. WalkGod is giving. WalkGod is generous. WalkGod is gracious. WalkGod is benevolent

WalkGod is understanding. WalkGod is fair. God is just. WalkGod is merciful. WalkGod is unceasing. WalkGod is tenacious. WalkGod is never-ending. WalkGod is healing.

WalkGod is commanding. WalkGod is long-suffering. WalkGod is tolerant. WalkGod is rational. WalkGod is forgiving. WalkGod is giving. WalkGod is unconditional. WalkGod is team-teaching. WalkGod is timely. WalkGod is obedient. WalkGod is serving.

WalkGod is demanding. WalkGod is a perfectionist. WalkGod is jealous. WalkGod is hating (hating sin). WalkGod is punishing. WalkGod is judgemental. WalkGod is war-like. WalkGod is vindictive.

These are all descriptive of your WalkGod and my WalkGod, the one true WalkGod. They in our simple human ways describe WalkGod and identify Him for everyone.

The one I like the best though, is the one WalkGod Himself tells to JT as JT stands talking with WalkGod on the mountain.

WalkGod says to tell the people that "I AM THAT I AM" is the name of the WalkGod of /nrl/ "I AM sent you."

Mansour was literally robbed by the bunker

Walkbrokenjaw on infirmary watch

>Ferguaon and Jennings will be picked for producing game winning plays

As opposed to not picking them for this, right?

RIP Dugan's jaw

6 weeks lel

"le fugg le walkg gunt xdxd" poster CONFIRMED as a complete, seething newcunt

game winning plays, not series winning plays. they're actually largely responsible for losing the series

>Benji injured AGAIN

Honestly even if he was playing amazingly every week, Dragons need to replace him because he's unreliable as fuck

Corey Norman when?

>says Benji is unreliable
>Wants le overrated druggo man

dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/opinion/phil-rothfield/state-of-origin-2017-buzz-rothfield-names-his-blues-team-for-next-seasons-first-game/news-story/371d6287d7daa42d480434923e6f5edd

>Buzz

I like that team though. That is a good team. I can go either way with having Pearce or Reynolds though.

>bringing back pearce

Bringing back a guy who's played more games than Ricky Stuart and Peter Sterling yet has done nothing is not really a sign of "moving forward"

Which one? Pick the other guy then

I'm off to the brothel.

Enjoy shitposting amongst yourselves, virgins.

Meant for

I've seen a lot of articles today by Sydney journalists still calling for mass changes to the NSW team and claiming it would have been better for them to have a loss last night (for example theroar.com.au/2016/07/14/blues-dead-rubber-win-celebration-queenslanders-know/).

I'm a Queenslander and I said back in 2013 in these threads that NSW would probably win that year, and that Pearce was unfairly used as a scapegoat. They ended up choking in game 3, but did win the series in 2014, before meekly surrendering in 2015.

I've never thought NSW needed huge changes to the team, rather just get rid of shitters like Gallen and Farah. I honestly believe Mitchell Pearce could do really well without those two over calling him. With those two confirmed gone in 2017, Pearce absolutely should be recalled. There's not a single half-back in NSW close to his level. Aside from his inclusion and bringing in a new hooker, I can't see many changes needed for NSW.

As for Queensland, I can't fucking stand Kevin Falters and I was hoping for a series loss this year so he would be sacked. This cunt insists on putting broncucks shitters in key positions. Boyd has been a failure at fullback, but I gurantee he will remain there forever now, even when Munster becomes the best Qld fullback within the next 12 months. Oates was trash in all three games and was never there to support Inglis. The decision to select Myles weeks after surgery and with no game time was retarded, and so was the decision to put him into the starting side at the expense of McGuire. He'll probably persist with both Myles and Thaiday next year despite both being well past their prime.

I also get the feeling he's going to try to build the team around Hunt and Milford; two proven choke artists who can't perform under pressure and need Langer to tell them what to do. He should be building the team around DCE. Cherry-Evans cops a lot of criticism here, and it's true he's been pretty shit at Origin level so far, but that's because the team and tactics were built around Thurston and Cronk. He's a very similar player to JT and they couldn't work together. His kicking game and game management are far superior to Hunt and Milford.

I can also tell he's going to leave out Morgan for Hunt/Milford on the bench next year, even though they aren't utility players. He'll also probably fast track other mediocre broncucks into the side like Jarrod Wallace.

I predict NSW will win convincingly in 2017, and possibly win three straight. Feel free to cap this post.

dying poomunity

Because of drive by shit posts like yours that discourage discussion and promote hostile and antagonistic drivel.

dead poomunity

Literally nothing to post about on dead thursdays other than how based Mitchell Pearce is

walkcunt on suicide watch

dead thread

Is walkcunt on the same level as statsgod? Someone redpill me on walkcunt.preferably with meme arows

WalkGod is omniscient. (knowing all things)

WalkGod is omnipresent. (being everywhere)

WalkGod is omnipotent. (all powerful)

WalkGod is omnific. (creating all things)

WalkGod is perfection.

WalkGod is vigilant. WalkGod is holy. WalkGod is sinless. WalkGod is sanctified. WalkGod is all powerful. WalkGod is multiple. WalkGod is multi-lingual. WalkGod is multi-national. WalkGod is multi-faceted. WalkGod is triune.

WalkGod is love. WalkGod is compassionate. WalkGod is patient. WalkGod is trusting. WalkGod is honourable. WalkGod is righteous. WalkGod is giving. WalkGod is generous. WalkGod is gracious. WalkGod is benevolent

WalkGod is understanding. WalkGod is fair. God is just. WalkGod is merciful. WalkGod is unceasing. WalkGod is tenacious. WalkGod is never-ending. WalkGod is healing.

WalkGod is commanding. WalkGod is long-suffering. WalkGod is tolerant. WalkGod is rational. WalkGod is forgiving. WalkGod is giving. WalkGod is unconditional. WalkGod is team-teaching. WalkGod is timely. WalkGod is obedient. WalkGod is serving.

WalkGod is demanding. WalkGod is a perfectionist. WalkGod is jealous. WalkGod is hating (hating sin). WalkGod is punishing. WalkGod is judgemental. WalkGod is war-like. WalkGod is vindictive.

These are all descriptive of your WalkGod and my WalkGod, the one true WalkGod. They in our simple human ways describe WalkGod and identify Him for everyone.

The one I like the best though, is the one WalkGod Himself tells to JT as JT stands talking with WalkGod on the mountain.

WalkGod says to tell the people that "I AM THAT I AM" is the name of the WalkGod of /nrl/ "I AM sent you."

Literally WHO is "statsgod"?

>comparing a piss poor poo peeland imitation of matt to based WalkGod.

Not even going to give this cuck a (You).

stores.ebay.com.au/NRLStateofOrigin

>People paying more for a corner post than anything belonging to NSW players

pwnstar91 is still GOAT ozzie

Walters was one of the few who backed DCE and from the way he talks about him in commentary he does imply that he's still in origin calculations.

dead sport

Le capped lad

a synthetic and artificial "poosonality" created by /cric/ to give itself a semblance of being a real community

dead thread

dead thread

BroncGODS pty ltd on elite earnings per share watch

Statscuck is an unoriginal wannabe who samefags his own posts. Nobody cares about that wannabe except for statschink and his schizophrenic poosonalities that show up when he has a mental break down.

WalkGod has a legion of followers who congregate at the church of walkGod (/nrl/) every matchday to worship him and take heed of his wisdom.

It's pretty cold lads, anybody want to come over and cuddle?

No but I'll 1-outz u bitchboy

dead community

Prove it.

Gemma Pike on 10/10 watch

You cannot kill what you did not create.

Therefore the only person who can kill /nrl/ is WalkGod.

dead sport/dead thread

Nah you'll call me a mobile faggot

>Justin O'Neill is so irrelevant his gear doesn't even get a picture

national rugby league suicide watch

because you are a mobile fag

the national rugby league of australia on do not resuscitate watch

How do we actually stop the nrl from dying? I will start:

>lower ticket prices by around $15

>The Canberra Raiders have signed experienced English star Jordan Turner for two seasons commencing at the start of 2017.

dead sport

Based sharkies to take the hip this year, no other teams even compare.

>based sharkies

Lol fucking reddit memers. They have literally been shit since the 60s. Watch them choke come finals time. Somebody cap this.

Get rid of the 6 tackles have breakdown contests. Bring in contested scrums and line outs. Make it 15 players on the field. Make tries worth 5 and penalties and DGs worth 3. Did I miss anything?

Why would anyone cap a prediction that literally everyone made ages ago?

Cronulla are gone in straight sets.

Lmao.

nrl fans on centrelink watch

dead sports
dead fans
dead thread
dead community
dead posters
dead personas

A paid service to watch old games. Plenty of people will pay a few bucks to watch classic games or to catch up on the previous season. Maybe provide a better way to watch live games while you're at it (4K NRL when)

And lowering ticket costs won't save anything, people don't turn up to games because NRL is significantly more enjoyable to watch at home or with mates.

Mainly to cheer and support the team. Whats the point in having home games if nobody is in the crowd.

You're such a seething casual poosterwoman

The only way to get more people through the door is to make the teams play better. If there continues to be huge gulfs between good and bad teams people will just stop turning up.
Speaking of, the Poosters are a good example. Average home attendance down 7k on the back of their poor form.

dead

Cap it yourself faggot. I've been supporting them for the last 30 years and I've never been more hopeful.

This is literally a dying sport. The most 'supported' club, the Roosters, can't even get more than five thousand 'fans' to a game.

>most 'supported' club

By what metric

Statistics.

Why is it fair for dugan to miss 6 weeks because of an illegal tackle to the head, and inglis only gets to miss 3?

not a poogan or poogans fan btw, just sick of casuals whining about how "soft" the ame has become

What did he mean by this

dying sport
dead fans

Just keeps getting better and better. If it's not this year the Raiders are going to the GF next year for sure

How would you choose to collect data to measure things to your 'metric'?

walk

cunt

>over 30 years old
>still shitposting on this chinese cartoon website

I would literally pay $200 a year or whatever to stream it live if telstra/foxtel allowed it be streamed in HD and allow you to full screen it.

Price tickets are bullshit pricey too.

It'll happen to you mate. We're all here forever.

Origin going to Perth in 2019 lads

reminder that /cric/ runs this poomunity

Who?

WalkGod on Nobel Prize watch