Sup Forums need a good think

Sup Forums need a good think

Capitalism and Christianity have higher death tolls

Very true

I think the moral is the more that die the more dominant and accepted your ideology becomes

Shut up. Christians have never killed anybody.

the higher the death toll, the less enemies you have left, the majority of people left alive think the way you do things is the right way

They did, many people. But they evolved, they stopped the killings. The problem with it is that it creates extremists who are also outdated and uneducated.

Not as high a death toll as ur mom lol

Only because the other cultures weren't allowed to evolve further. Since the christians and capitalists basically raided the entire third world and stuff... maybe it's a necessary for a culture to go through that stages in order to reach todays "standards"

can't take shit seriously when people can't spell words right ffs. Shit-tier

you're literally all fucking retarded

No Christians have never killed anybody. If they had, I'm sure they would have told me in my church.

TIL, all Christians kill at least one person. Nice slip of tongue faggot.

>Says the man who starts his sentences with a lowercase letter.

The irony is that like a jew you give jews all the credit for the holocaust. 11 million died in the death camps, 6 million were jews.
The soviet number is closer to twenty million.

However something I've never seen mentioned is that hitler never actually killed anyone after WW One. he gave the orders.

Your arguing is wrong right from the start, user. Since you only refer to nazis, which was only one regime and not all of fascism, it's not really fair to compare the number of their killings to communism as a whole. And the third comparison is just retarded, since islam is a religion and not a political orientation. Some governing systems may be based on it, but it doesn't really fit in with the other two, since there are people of different religions on both sides, fascism and communism.
Tl;dr your proposal is invalid faggot

This right here tho.

Islam is a disease.

Kek.
Confusing catholic church, who killed more Christians than anything, with Christianity.
Go to bed ahmed. You have clocks to bring to school

Very interdasting
>dips fadura
>cwist on ah stick

Yes, it's all directly proportional to their success rates. It seems pretty straight forward.

Here's a good think for you, OP

All these in pic related are blurred lines of religion and govt. in communisim, the govt is god, nazis had their weird occult shit and islam with its sharia law take over shit is not much different and worse with its radicals

>tollerated
my god, did a immigrant make this image?

Dude where is America . in this picture. They killed so many black people . native Americans . they caused so much war in the middle east killing people

This. If we just let their shithole countries be, everything would get good eventually. But we can't because of muh oil and muh globalization.

Fucking kikes.

Yeah, like protestants never burned witches and heretics. And they sure as hell fought against the catholics in the 30 years war with only love and acceptance. Next time think before you write bullshit like this.

>when a child tries to understand politics

We have freedom of religion so the last one makes sense. No one tolerate the first two

capitalism...maybe
Christianity...not even a half of islam
>prove me wrong

>tollerated

Is that where a person is heavily tolled?

Hey Guys Peaceful John here

I'm Muslim.

FIGHT ME IRL PUSSY BITCH!!!!

nice facts you presented here, i've just discarded all my previous beliefs and have taken to heart what this user has said

Back to Sup Forums with you faggot.

/thread

nazis were catholic, were they not?

considering Sup Forums is always right, it's clear this user has no place being there

Lol count faggot.

Pretend like Kenya and Mexicans aren't political refugees fleeing the treacherous capitalist slaughter in their homeland.

While China has the lowest crime rate of any nation on earth

Yup first treaty Hitler did was with the Vatican and the Vatican celebrated Hitler's birthday every year till his defeat.

Plus in mein kampf

Hey peaceful John, blow me

Dont let Buddhist hear your nonsense

I'll blew you, UP

Allah dish lags

nazis were pretty secular. nominal nods to protestantism and catholicism for political expediency, but i think they would have preferred to get rid of them both and havenationalism as a substitute for christianity

kind of like democrats in usa. no real use for religion but they often use it for political purposes

but user you've already convinced me with your solid facts, statistics and common sense

did you know in the past decade christians have committed more suicide bombings than any other religion?

Ideologies and religions don't kill people. People kill people and use whatever they want as an excuse.

Nazi ideology is censored because Nazi Germany started and lost WW2 in europe, was crushed in every way, and denazification happened. It was not the case for Islam or Communism.

Death toll is irrelevant and is probably bigger for capitalism if you think about it.

dunno islam has often been practiced as a political philosophy. in a way and in numbers that dont compete with christianity, hinduism, or any other major worldwide religion.

Nah that political purpose turns to hamper technology.

Plus Hitler said it was gods will that he destroy the Jews and stuff. Only his ss had to be super loyal to him only cause like, what if GOD puts Hitler through a trial or some shit and he left with almost nobody? Ss must be super duper pro only furious fuhrer with big cock

the only people killed in large numbers by capitalism were the victims of colonialism: africans, native americans, abos

mongols and chinese civil wars got to rank way up there above capitalism

Let's all be friends.

>Ideologies and religions don't kill people
You're right, except you can't deny that they inspire people to kill.

Islam is saturated with hate for the infidels, so naturally when this is taught in their holy book, people will adopt this ideology.

At this point, anyone who denies this is deliberately turning a blind eye to the realities around us.

i dont think adolph hitler was very much religious.

you see it every day: ignorant white people are attacked for their views and choices while ignorant racial minorities get a free pass. its the suicide of the white race, led by "progressive" elites.

Bullshit. The nazis killed much more than 6 million.

That's spelled correctly, come on. They were made to pay many small fines. If you were tollerated as offen as they were, you'd be mad, too.

Lol I'm drunk don't make me get cereal.

Hundreds of thousands of African witch children murdered by African priests and pastors cause NT says disease caused by demons.

I hate all Abrahamic religions kill them all. But if your euro I understand why u hate muffins cause, they like the ghetto booty negros over there causing a ruckus and stalking yo sheet.

In merica Amin Yashed minds his item fucking business so I don't mind him

Fuck off sofa Nazi.

>killed 6 million

Right, you history expert because the Nazi only are responsible for the death of Jews. It's not like they are responsible for the death of millions of eastern European civilians or the two million Russian POV who died because of the bad treatment. At the end of the day they started a war that killed more than 50 million.

Still doesn't make the comparison of the numbers right. You'd have to list
*fascist kills
*commie kills
*muslim kills
*christian kills

Then and ONLY then would this comparison be even remotely fair. But you could also do it the other way round, by comparing the numbers of deaths in stalins russia or mao's china against the deaths in total caused by fascism and the ones done by christians over the course of history. I really do hope that you're not as deluded as creationists in their arguing against evolution, and they actually pose a real threat right now. But of course the things media is focussed on must be the ones you have to worry about. Good critical thinking, faggot.

Buddhists killed plenty of people in Sri Lanka.

islam is not a religion
it's a violent doctrine
it's claims to be a religion are as false as the claims from scientology

where do christian does suicide bombing? this is new data for me.

>2016
>this autistic

>I don't think

Uh have you read Mein Kampf and heard his speeches?

No way in hell would he have gotten to his power if the German churches didn't support him. Conspiracy theory all you want he said bluntly he's a Christian and Jewish extermination is God's will

That is absurd. Of course its a religion. A stupid, backwards, deadly religion, but a religion none the lesser.

yeah, muslims killed plentynmuch people around the world

and yet there are many muslims who fight against these monks

if islam is a religion then scientology is also one

The difference between the USSR/Germany and Islam is that the former are unified countries. Islam is not a unified state, it's a religious doctrine. Blaming Islam for the deaths of 270 million is intentionally vague. How would you count that? Would you include things like murder? But what if all of the death is counted as being in the name of Islam? Well, that's also really vague, as you can't really know the intentions of so many people. Furthermore, in this picture, why isn't Islam compared to Christianity? That would be a much better comparison than the nazis or the Russians. The truth is that the same amount of people, if not more, have been killed in the name of Christianity. So why aren't Christians held accountable? Because we seek to antagonize Muslim countries for reasons that I will not get into. Just because all of you are xenophobic doesn't mean that a set of metaphysical beliefs is responsible for genocide. If you need to place blame, put it on the weaknesses of people, not the weaknesses of their ideologies.

Indeed, ignorance and double think is rampant in our society.

Free speech is OK, but only if they agree with what you're saying.

"Progressive" ideas being pushed on social media for a higher Like count.

People being so blinded, that even when it's too late they will gladly usher in their own demise.

What a time to be alive...

I guess I'm thinking about how plenty of folks (politicians) can say they're religious to gain support from people (politicians), but clearly aren't.
Politicians are notorious for associating themselves with things that are popular. Like sincere religious beliefs or military service.

Islam is a barbaric bronze age religion and scientology is a logical twenty eth century religion

i was being sarcastic user, that's the whole point: they don't.

scientology aint logical for its followers tho bruh, tis naught but a pyramid scheme

Do you as a Christian take responsibility of the genocide of natives Americans during the Conquista.

lol my bad, i was thinking like "east timor" or "south sudan" something weird

Life killed, killing or will kill every person in the world.
Everyone loves life, make movies about life, make songs about life.

i dont think dying of disease without ever seeing a white man counts as being "slaughtered" by conquistadors.

Christians have been killing people for 2000 years.

Not at all. Most of germany was protestants, as it is still. Only austria and bavaria are catholics. Don't know what hitler himself was, but the bulk of nazi germany were protestants

get your facts straight
over 90% died of diseas

You need a good think before you post more bullshit by pamela geller.

you guys are making me want to make a chart of death tolls

unfortunately i'm balls deep in another data project and totally fatigued. anyone want to take up the banner? if you make me a spreadsheet in excel i can plot it as a very nice graph

Depends on how you count, but since capitalism is the dominant ideology around the world, it's probably higher, someone wrote a book, "Le Livre noir du capitalisme" about this.Then again, it's quite irrelevant to judge an ideology.

It depends on how you interpret the book if you want my opinion even if I think that religions are wicked, Muslims were not always like today, and anyway, suppress Islam, people will find another way to kill each other, especially if it's in the interest of great powers.

that would still leave around 10 million

>Hundreds of thousands of African witch children murdered by African priests and pastors cause NT says disease caused by demons.
You're comparing third world backwater countries with shit-tier barbaric culture which lack basic comprehension for structured healthy societies with modern civilized countries. Why?

>I hate all Abrahamic religions kill them all
But on that note, I agree.

>killed 6 million
>some people literally still believe this
cmon, we have internet now, there is no excuse

Actually i think today's muslims are the most peaceful muslims of world history. and they're still the most violent group in the world.

so your remarks may be against the grain of historie, my friend

i think genghis khan wins

Ispanians needed money, gold, so they went to find it. Christ was just a screen.
There was no matter in religion. Just money.
Kortes found lots of silver and became rish AF.
Another found lots of gold and silver. Inks acrually build stuff out of gold and silver.

Isn't mein Kampf still being sold and neo-nazi parties still gathering in public without any authoritative persecution?

its like 12 million from holocaust and a bunch more from war deaths

what was he missing? are you saying holocaust is fabcrication by jew?

how do internet reveal falsehood on these numbers?

>It depends on how you interpret the book
This is part of the problem (which we see in all Abrahamic religions): There are different sects which read and interpret it in different ways.

>Muslims were not always like today
Agreed, but the point above stands.
As long as there is room for legitimate or so-called mis-interpretation, there will be people who will go to the extreme, which is what we are seeing today.

>people will find another way to kill each other
This is true, except there's very few things outside of religion which I can think of that would inspire people to kill.
Certainly nothing big enough that it can't be stamped out.

Part of the problem is Islam is too big for it's boots, and too many "progressives" don't understand exactly what (or why) they're defending.

this is a very curious post you have made here

Why should they be prosecuted? They have their position and they discuss it sometimes.
If ull try to punish em, nothing will change. They will have same ideas in their minds.

Nazi did killed more than 6 million you ignoramus flaming faggot. Russian, Poles, Frech faggots, and so on. Besides, there are nearly 57 Muslims countries in the world, and not a single one of them want to kill none Muslims for being none Muslims. Fucking terrorist faggots are just super tiny minorities who are just pissed the fat faggot Americans fucking up their countries. Read a book you turd uneducated cunt.

why you agree his second point when its wrong?

Nigger did you read the post and what I said. The post claimed they are censored and I simply pointed out that they aren't even being persecuted by authoritative agencies.

Fucking nigger