ITT: Wincest stories

ITT: Wincest stories

Other urls found in this thread:

menor.link/682488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

?

Getthelube.com

Honestly confused I've never heard that term b4 what does it mean?

Wincest stories is just basically incest stories

to wank :)
snapchat - xmas78

Oh ok coolio thx

gtfo

smelly sis here again, ask me anything/ give kiks

whats your kik

check em

not going to post mine here after 2 years of being spammed into kikslut threads

now I am the master

did you guys ever take pictures

every now and then, mostly him taking pics of me though

can you post them

feel free to share

Why are you smelly?

so phunny

somewhat mentally disturbing conditions while growing up that entangled my sexuality in some kinda weird things

although ive never been with a guy who didnt like smelly pussy even if they thought they wouldnt beforehand- it doesnt really smell bad, just strong

can you post the photos of you or can you send it to a email

can you grow up/ stop being a retarded spic/ give me a single reason to do so apart from pleasing some pendejo that wants to see me naked?

this is Sup Forums anything happens on Sup Forums

Honestly, what'd you expect? Anyone with a basic understanding of the internet would've seen this. It's /b for fuck's sake.

Tits or gtfo
You cant actually be serious right now bitch

>wincest thread
show us the wins

what are you gonna send to kiks?

Spam and garbage

Jakebmx24

my two cousin in 2014 and my dog.

menor.link/682488

NEEEEEEEEW
FAAAAAAAG
Hey everyone! Look what we got over here!
It's a fucking newfag
A fucking NEEEEW FAAAG
Hear that newfag? You're a fucking newfag

Take your time to reas this shit, anonfags. It's Good.

Better place for unfiltered talk free from threads dying and moralfaggotry

Pretty sure the thread was about wincest stories

>stories
fuckin share then

yeah we know now stories and nudes or gtfo

how can one person pack this much retardation into a single post?

Is something wrong with your reading comprehension/ do you have an aggression disorder or something? I posted a screen and told people to give their kiks to me because I dont want to talk about my underage brother on Sup Forums!

go back to 9gag

Right up until you said you are a girl and refused showing tits it was. Are you new here?

your pussy stinks because you're eating too much onion and garlic.

What are the other stories with your brother you can tell?

>Too good to show tits on Sup Forums
>Tells someone else to go back to 9gag
Kill yourself

You reek of summer

you brought it up so now you must tell us or go back to tumblr

leave it to women to start talking about whatever to get attention and then say they don't wanna talk about it when it requires them to actually have to do something.

Pretty sure it stinks because I dont wash it, I never eat either of those.

Dunno, fool around with him usually once a day so its kinda like asking you to tell about your eating stories

its more like a constant stream of conversation rather than any specific campfire stuff

Youre new as fuck if you actually think ever mentioning that youre a girl under any context means you need to start showing nudes to greasy neckbeards like you .

well in that case, stop being a nasty hoe and buy some douches instead of sleeping with one.

k kik me den whitecrow18

Tits or gtfo

How exactly does that have any relevance on the topic of me playing with my brother? Would you be happier if Id instead lie about being a man?

LITERALLY an autist

You do realize this entire site was greasy neckbeards? You realize how tits or gtfo started?

Im guessing youve been here less than 6 months.

Tbh i dont really want to see your nasty tits. Femanons are usually pretty sub par. But thems the rules now tits or gtfo

hot as fuck

Posting the 3 parts of the Shed story I have, pretty sure there aren't any more.
Part 1

>Would you be happier if Id instead lie about being a man?
Yeah, at least that way you wouldn't be bitching the most basic rule here

says your phone isnt on.

Part 2

Once my sister came home from college and sneaked into my room to surprise me as I was fapping to a solo abbywinters scene and I heard her go "ooh she's cute!" As she placed her hand on my cock which immediately came from the shock/fight or flight response to being caught. She laughed so hard she had to chew on her t-shirt to avoid mom and dad coming in the room to see what was going on, then she put it in her hair and went "I'm Cameron Diaz!".

Part 3

Bonus pick that gets me diamonds every time.

Agreed

People need to read this Way too many reddit fags around here anymore

>the most basic rule is that you can never mention being a girl

Should I wear a burka because you cant control your retardation otherwise?

>WAAH WAAH WAAH WAAH MOOM I SAID NO GIRLS NO GIRLS ALLOWED

Yeah it's a purebred

You come into a wincest story thread, refuse tell any stories, and bitch and moan when people ask for tits
Fucking waste of space
Now share story, show tits, or gtfo

My cousin ended up spending the night after her parents got too drunk at our house and decided they couldn't drive home. She ended up having to either share a bed with me or take the floor, so she took the bed. She laid the other way so that her feet were in my face, which was perfect as I have a huge foot fetish. I wasn't doing anything, but I has rock hard. She turned to the side and accidentally bumped into it. At first she didn't say anything, and then asked if that was for her. I said I don't know. We laid there quiet for a few minutes, until I felt her hand slide down my shorts and into my cock. She was sitting there jerking me off. She didn't say anything when I came on her hands, wiped it on her shirt, and went to bed. Haven't talked about it yet, but this needs to progress further!

>refuse tell any stories

retard

came so hard to this

Well no you dont need to wear a burka. I like the tit pics fully naked.

Also if you think it is retarded you should go to another site to attentionwhore because the majority of posters here are greasy neckbeards that agree with tits or gtfo. That is why it became one of the rules. Literally nothing you say matters and you will just get more people shitting on you until you leave or deliver.

Im not even trying to be mean to you honestly. Just filling you in on how thimgs are done here

Did you even read the fucking image you quoted? Tits or gtfo is to avoid the "hurr durr I'm a girl, give me attention". It doesn't apply when actually contributing.

Good wincest stories >>>>> your fucking pathetic whining about tits

You let her rub you off and let her wipe it off? Dude, you probably won't hit that.

Bitch read your own fucking posts here
You said you don't want to talk about your underage brother on Sup Forums
Then what the fuck are you here for? You're just attention whoring now

Tits or gtfo attention whore do it properly

She's not contributing
Did you even read the thread?

>>>He's right
>>about the other guy being right
>right

Summerfag

Where's the stories then?...stop being a dumb cunt

I havent seen much contributing. I have seen requests for peoples kik and reddit tier "ama" though. Those are pretty attentionwhore

I didnt catch this. I amend my statement:
CONTRIBUTE, TITS, or GTFO

I feel bad for OP tbh
Probably just wanted wank material but instead he got some attention whore stinking up the thread
Because thats what I came into

bump

coolio was an artist in the nineties

anyone got more from this story?

I don't know if you guys will dig this because it's technically not true wincest I guess but here goes. also im not proud or turned on by this, and we haven't had contact in like 9 years. also, no pics, too easy to trace.

>be me 10 years old or so
>family adopts a teenage girl. sad story, but won't waste text space unless someone cares.
>shes really weird and skittish at first, she eats alone in her room and is hostile towards me and my younger brother when was try to hang out with her
>this shit goes on for like 3 years until she calms her tits, shes past her emo high school phase and now she mostly smokes pot and sits around all day instead of getting a job or going to school. at least shes more mellow tho
>she just left high school and im just starting it and of course im awkward, cant get girls etc
>ask her for advice and she's dismissive, you know "just be yourself". protip: never follow this advice
>tell her i hate myself and everyone else hates me and i feel like i dont belong anywhere and im worthless and blah blah u were 14 once
>she gets serious and starts talking to me on a human, brother-sister level for the first time ever, we start bonding
>she smokes me out for the first time in her room, im lying in bed with her high as fuck. were listening to pink floyd and shes talking about how she went through these feelings at my age. it was like a spiritual experience. i know it sounds fucking gay but, it was the most profound, magical moment i'd ever experienced. much connection, such feelings of familial support.
>we're talking about emotional shit like her parents dying and not fitting in in our family and being afraid to get attached etc.
>it gets really real, shes sobbing and im freaking out because ive never been high and ive never seen her be this raw and open before i dont know how to comfort her
>i roll over and hug her from behind
>cont?

yeah dude, i am not from jere but... vere I come from... You tell story... you lurk.... or you shut up and deliver with the titz my friend! da rules arent hard, You choose to open up about being a girl in the effect of having men all over joo, gess vat? Success My dear! now deliver or silence with your non boobsical words of emptyness, they fall on deaf ears my friend....

Don't ask, just post.

This

continue

shit, a thread started on dubbs and spiderman didnt even fuck it up this time, jus som dumb attentiongrabnbing male, pretending to be a girl. with fake stories of non existance-cest

yes

ofc

You're one of the first to actually contribute
ofc

Be me
Be drinking with gf and her sis
Have only one bed
Lay behind gf and her sis only wearing panties
Horny-af.jpg
Gf and sis sleeping fast
Still horny-af.jpg
Put dick in sleeping gf pussy
Can't resist..
Put finger in her sister pussy and taste
Lovethetaste.gif
Cumsohard.png
Best night ever!

Don't stop posting until thread dies. Then make another thread. If ur fingers are not bleeding you keep going.

MOARRR

Unsatisfactory man

>i hug her from behind and she rolls over so that we're face to face, she holds me tight and is crying into my neck while i pat her back awkwardly
>ive never been this close to a girl. and because im crazy high everything feels really intense and sensual
>boner get
>"oh fuck" i pull away from her
>shes still crying but she sniffs and says whats wrong?
>tell her uh nothing just high. she puts her head back on my chest
>pat her back some more
>can feel the back of her bra through her shirt
>the way shes laying on me, i can feel her breasts
>not proud of this, but i intentionally run my hand over her bra strap over her shirt. idk why. it was just kind of exciting.
>eventually she gets up to use the restroom, she comes back and she changed into pajamas and a tanktop
>asks me if i can sleep in her room with her
>i say sure of course
>tells me that i should wear something lighter, she sleeps with like 3 covers.
>mostly wear jeans and long sleeve t-shirts. body image issues so i was always covered up. i was basically Kenny from south park until i was 28 and lost weight
>point is i dont really have wifebeaters or shorts
>tells her its okay ill deal
>she insists. says she doesnt mind if i take my shirt off and sleep in my boxers
>im oblivious so i dont read into it, do as she suggested
>were cuddling with the lights off and talking, shes saying shes sorry she was a dick to me, she was just scared and angsty
>forgive her, say it made me sad cuz i always wanted to be closer to her. i thought it was cool to have an older sister all of a sudden, it was really exciting. (i actually get emotional thinking about it, she went off the rails and i had to cut ties a while back but, i really did an do feel this way.)
>will cont after smoke break

CONTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

YES

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS