I need a feels thread Sup Forums...

I need a feels thread Sup Forums, my story isnt anything special so im not going to bother sharing unless someone really wants me too. Also feel free to post encouragement for other anons. Pic related to my story.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ErfaKht.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

u gotta post to get thread rolling

Would post my story but i dont have it typed up.
Not op here.

Like I said user my story is nothing special. I have no friend, my parents are disappointed in me, the only friend I have is a guy I've been playing vidya with for a couple years. Touching back on the friends thing, I am friendly with everyone and everyone seems to enjoy my company but no one makes an effort to hang out with me and when i reach out theyre "too busy" or something along those lines. I have no gf and never have. Im no model but im not ugly or anything. I guess Im scared of a girl saying no and me being ridiculed by my peers. Nowadays i barely sleep and when i do im plagued by nightmares and when i wake up all i do is ant to sleep so i dont have to be conscious longer than i need to. Like I said my story is nothing special.

Op here gonna same fag if anyone is lurking.

>be me 17
>chubby not fat
>get called a fat fuck daily by my brothers
>finally decide to lose weight
>lost weight
>fast forward one year
>brothers now say I should kill myself daily

Its gonna happen soon but not alone :)

Inb4 not really a feels story

To be honest user, theres no reason to kill innocent people then kys. If you kill someone mkae it your brother or people who have wronged you. Think of it as a righteous vengeance.

(OP)

:)

I don't feel like giving my life story here. I am hollowed out, i don't sleep, I don't eat, the time I spend not in absolute misery is best described as neutral. The time I spend in misery is full of body spams, paranoia, self hate, a crawling sensation across my skin, headaches and very realistic auditory hallucinations. The only thing keeping me alive is family. I hate seeing people in pain. My father who was a horrible man (though he had some reasons, still not justifiable, but had been through some shit) had died earlier this year and even though no one had spoken to him in 8 years his death still caused a massive ripple of pain. My family is very close to me and I know if I died the effect would be fairly damaging. So essentially I'm trapped in hell just waiting to die so I can go to hell.

Move on, don't let their negativity hurt you, let it motivate you. Workout and become stronger, seek to be s better person than any of them. Use pain in a constructive way. Time goes on and you'll leave them behind. Most importantly, learn to forgive them, not for their sakes but your own. We forgive others not only for their sakes but to heal ourselves

I'm an unproductive random pleb like op, so don't have anything more original to add than your story bro; just gonna plug in to your 'living the dream' picture.

Sad thing is, I kinda had it all. I did evolve from an autism level of beta
(
>invite a girl for weed & chill
>watch my little pony with her
>she was dtf that evening, I've connected the dots later on
)
to a semi-confident guy (ayahuasca ceremony, that shit makes miracles) who managed to get a girlfriend shortly after the breakthrough (she does artistic pole dancing - body and flexibility in bed exactly what you'd expect from this). Got cash, got love, got appartment..
>ffwd 2 years
I'd still rather sit by my pc, play, smoke weed and masturbate than have any form of human interaction. This is what growing up in an alocholic home and having pc as your only escape for 26 years does to a person.

right now I'm pretty much just waiting for life to end. Not gonna an hero, but yeah this is waiting for death

meds suck

Im sorry to hear this user. Ive experienced bouts of psychosis but they have receded recently. I was almost institutionalized. Those were bad times, and I know I am only a step away from going absolutely fucking insane.

wish that img was high res

Op here, Ive grown to the point where I almost loath being on the internet yet at the same time its a distraction and my only form of outside contact. the idea of killing myself has been increasingly tempting. Im too much of a pussyy to go through with it though.

Sorry user.

We forgive others to gain control of our lives from hurt emotions. Don't let yourself become the hate and pain. Move on.

Kinda also fed up with being just a computer creep, but it's my super cozy comfort zone. And I find getting out of it almost impossible to do. Tried the general advice "read more, interest in things", but that works short term; after a while all I can think of is getting back there. Fucking addiction and the only thing I feel safe with at the same time.

Insanity is not the fear, I've lost my mind before and regained it to the point I found reality after a month of sever delusions. I want to die just to quite the voices and get some rest.

i.imgur.com/ErfaKht.jpg

Everyone goes through shit I guess, should just live with it. You know what they say, "what doesn't kill You makes you stronger" and hay, you still have us at very least.

No offence but how is living the most mundane and pathetic life when i have limitless opportunity in front of me going to make me stronger? I cant even make a decent thread for fucks sake.

Living a mundane and pathetic life will...............I guess it depends on the person, but I would hope it would toughen you up to pain and mockery and just generally make you want to strive for better things.

>socially awkward/non adapted since littel child
>my dad was just like me, extremely rebellious, couldn't adapt himself
>realized a while ago it's my nature and i hate this shit tier society
>realized i am doomed to fail bc of this

fuck man

How are you "rebellious"?

against pretty much everything, not very violent but still being really hateful towards normies and shit like that
completely in my own "world", like i said i was like this since i was fuckin born
my dad was the same, took a lot of drugs

Attention whore pussy story first or gtfo

Already did faggot