Do we all agree that America has a black problem, not a gun problem

Do we all agree that America has a black problem, not a gun problem.

No, actually white Americans are also a problem

its more of a gang problem than anything else

Cletus and Billy Bob aren't white. Anything that has inbred parents can no longer be considered human.

mystification of crime is the problem the consumerist culture par excellence is the problem
image heavy society is the problem
cult of youth is the problem

race relations and gun control are the solutions

pleb

>homocide rate white Americans average 1.0 per 100,000, below EU average
>homocide death white Americans average 2.5 per 1000,000, well above EU average

Are you fucking dumb or something Hans? Your data demonstrates that white Americans are killed far more disproportionately than their rate of criminal offence, ie they are being killed by niggers

Goddamn you leftards really are fucking stupid lmao

Your graph *literally* shows whites are killed far higher than average in the US, not that they perpetrate more crimes than whites in other countries, which isn't a surprise when they have to live in such close proximity to literal apes and spics

Try again Ahmed

>it's dey culcha!

it is tho. blacks where i live dont commit crimes more than anyone else. go to a gang area and you might not make it back

>it's purely environmental

it isn't

that makes zero mention of crime

>Lithuania
what happens there?

>leftards
You don't make any sense you retard

Interesting image you posted in the original post, only websites you can find it on is Sup Forums. Not even properly sourced lmao

Try with a proper picture next time

>can't connect dots between iq and crime rates
How many crimes have you committed?

people with downs should be out massacring people then. also IQ is a meme

Not an argument

actually it is

Not an argument

Not an argument

They sometimes do, but most of the time they are watched. I'm not pulling a correlation with iq and crime out of my ass; look it up

Whever I am I must also kill

No it doesn't you fucking mong, Europe is in a MUCH healthier position than the US demographically

theres also a correlation between socioeconomic status and IQ as shows

Correct

actually it is

So because I'm black, I'm automatically a problem?

Racist much?

america has an american problem

HOOOOOOOOOL UP

DIS THREAD IZ RAYCIS

Statistically, you are far, far more likely to be a problem than a white person.

I wonder sometimes, if all species adapt to their envoirment, then when we are going to see bulletproof americans?

>implying killing is bad
Lmao. I can't wait for this peace fad to die out.
Humans are not peaceful. We have been killing each other since the dawn of time, and that's a good thing. War and conflict are part of us. The concept of people as naturally peaceful and "good" are so fucking ridiculous. We have to go back, and we will, eventually.

In modern days, when some guy evolves with a natural armor, he won't be able to procreate.

America has a poverty problem, but no one wants to admit it and would rather blame it on ethnicity or objects depending on whether they're right or left because muh almighty Monopoly money. This consistent aversion to reality is laughable.

What if they develope some kind of kinetic field generating brain secret that repels bullets?

Not really, the poorest states in the US are actually some of the safest. Rather, the US has a problem with Segregation and the entrenchment of gangs into black community during the 60's and 70's.

What's up with Anglos and them being thundered towards black people?

Or a kinetic field that repels girlfriends.

>arguing with Sup Forums

>the poorest states in the US are actually some of the safest.

Those places have a massive drug problem and that doesn't show up well on stats. They are getting shot but not with lead.

>een sociale rechtvaardigheidsridder zijn

By this chart you can see that US has gun problem. Argentina is white but we have high homicide rate, so skin colour is irrelevant.

Girlfriends are overrated m8.
They get tiresome after you start go get fed up with constant talking without any reason and emotional outbursts.

Sure, but that's not what the thread is about. Poor people everywhere have drug issues

Actually, it just shows that Argentina is shit despite being white m8

But without a girlfriend, who will take care of me when my mom dies?

Servant first, then your wife.
In time you'll learn to take care of yourself.

Poor places can't afford police employment, and with less police you have more crime.

WTF now I hate Canada!!!

Lol in those poor states it's extremely rampant and at epidemic levels.

Why it's almost as if tearing a visibly different race from their homes, stripping them of their language and culture, treating them as beasts of burden, raping the women, brutalising the men, denyingt them basic human rights even when "free", lynching them if they get "uppity", flooding their communities with crack cocaine to fund CIA operations etc have had some sort of negative effects cascading down the centuries.

That's why in rural places they have like a handful of guys servicing a massive area and in urban areas police just ignore an area.

I guess that explains why the British don't brush their teeth.

>Poor places can't afford police employment
That's not how it works. Every county in the US has a police force and is subsidized by the Fed so that they have funding for at least the bare essentials needed to police their respective communities. West Virginia has very low crime rates despite being quite poor

>mensen als minder behandelen omwille van hun etnische oorsprong

Again, not the point of the thread.

>Do we all agree
>implying anyone aside from Americans cares

Flouride in tooth paste is toxic to people in the British Isles. I'm serious there's papers that talk about it and alternative toothpaste/oral hygiene products that don't use fluoride area huge industry in the UK.

>Why it's almost as if tearing a visibly different race from their homes, stripping them of their language and culture, treating them as beasts of burden, raping the women, brutalising the men, denyingt them basic human rights even when "free", lynching them if they get "uppity", flooding their communities with crack cocaine to fund CIA operations

All but the last one the British did to the Irish and they don't chimp out nearly as badly

>United States (Black)
>United States (Hispanic)
>United States (White)

Why do Americans do this? You don't see Canadians or Australians or Euros making these distinctions even though the vast majority of intentional homicides here are committed by minorities. Is it just American insecurity?

>"l-look you guys we're not all murderers it's the niggers fault! y-yeah!"

Maybe you should look at the graph and it will give you a pretty good reason? What is it with leafs being eternal cuckolds?

>even though the vast majority of intentional homicides here are committed by minorities.

That's actually not the case. More of the crime maybe, but homicide is generally reflective of demographics in nearly every country but the US, which is why it's such a hot topic here compared to everywhere else.

You may blame blacks as much as you wish, it won't change that gun violence is rooted in American culture.
These school-shooters and mass murderers are mostly not ghetto blacks but whites and Asians.
Of course black culture is more violent.
But if black culture never existed and USA gun culture remained the same it wouldn't stop being seen as an almost exclusively-American problem.

>Let me tell you about your country.

Ah yes, a fine case of American posting. Simply exquisite.

Irish can blend in with the predominant Anglo population if they want to.

>there's actual niggers now

Those rural places also have a lot less people to police

That's not the case with us either though. Majority of homicides here are by abos.

>You may blame blacks as much as you wish, it won't change that gun violence is rooted in American culture.

This very clearly isn't the case given the white homocide rate in the US is in line with Western Europe

Why do left wingers intentionally ignore evidence that doesn't fit with their worldview?

I've got an idea.. Hear me out.

What if - we made everyone in the USA a police officer?

Cherrypicking cunts is why. As if black violence is not the product of white society's actions.

They claim white USA has the same homicide rate as the UK, ignoring the fact the UK also has violent minorotoes. Remove them from the UK's figures and the rate would be just above zero.

Fuck America.

There's no such thing Sup Forums died

>but homicide is generally reflective of demographics

That's not true in the UK you fucking retard. It's probably not true in the rest of Europe either but given minorities are

>19.4 per 100,000

It's literally nothing

America has a ghetto problem. Americans should have arranged social programms properly to create a large group of middle-class blacks and divide the population between districts and neighborhoods.

>the white homocide rate in the US is in line with Western Europe
But that's wrong. Most western European countries have less than half the murder rate of WHITE America, and this includes our own shitskins.

>Now

How summer are you?
9 years and counting newfriend

It's true though. British prisons are still filled mostly with white Brits for instance and is mostly reflective of demographics
That's fair, Canadas homicide rate is quite high for 1st world standards as well

>provides absolutely no proof

Europe has far smaller ethnic minority populations than the US, that's why these statistics were not decomposed into white UK or white French etc.

tl;dr fuck niggers

I was talking specifically about mass shootings.
Anyway it's not a racial issue more "whiter" parts of Europe have high homicides as well due to alcoholic culture.

No, you aren't automatically a problem. The problem is that blacks, on average, are far and away more of a problem than whites. Unless this is acknowledged, nothing can be done about it. Huge social change in black communities is immensely important, or they'll just continue on the way they are, with murder, drugs, and crime running rampant. I think that everybody deserves to be treated as a person, but ignoring the dire reality of poor African American communities is pure idiocy.

The Netherlands keeps racial statistics about minorities.
Moroccans perform worse than blacks here.
And Indonesians are actually 8 times less criminal than Dutch people.

Source? The graph in the OP says the EU average is above the white American average, and the EU is 95% white

You're not another lying little liberal are you?

Yes because you undermine the demographics and cohesion of the nation state. In a perfect world you would be back in Africa amongst your own kin.

>slavs
>white

Or maybe poor people are far and away more of a problem than affluent people, and blacks are likely to be poor.

>That's not true in the UK you fucking retard.
It literally is though. 82% of homicides in Britain are commuted by White Britons and no one minority is significantly more violent compared to the level of the US, not even close

>due to alcoholic culture
More like to horrible poverty caused by the disasterous fall of the USSR. Alcoholism was always a problem, but the murder rates weren't.

Literally the first reply, you cunt.

>require strict visas to enter the country
>only the best can come
>omg our minority gooks aren't a problem, it's dey american culcha that causes violent crime!

Selection bias at its finest. American niggers would be even more violent if they didn't have 20% european admixture

>implying

They used to hide it. Now people go around calling racist that's recent

I actually didn't mean anything by it.

>82% of homicides in Britain are commuted by White Britons

Where did you get this statistic from Jamal? in 2011 it was 65%. In the UK:

Blacks are 6.6 times more likely than whites to commit murder
Blacks are 7.3 times more likely than whites to commit firearms offences
Blacks are 3.7 times more likely than whites to commit rape

DIVERSITY. YES.

I want to know why Switzerland has the lowest homicide rate in Europe behind Iceland with all these lax laws?

I guess the people who say it's a cultural problem rather than a purely poverty problem are half-way to admitting the truth.

France and the Netherlands have huge ethnic populations. Germany and Sweden are catching up fast. UK is about 10% non-white.

>Two world wars
>Subgigated the entire planet by force
>Countless atrocities and massacres
>Thousands of years of documented violence between each other

>"Omg! Americans are so violent!!!"

Why do Europeans do this?

Rich small population who are well-educated and live in a paradise.

We have 8% western migrants (Europe, USA, Japan, Indonesia) and 12% non-western migrants (rest of the world, but mostly Turks, Moroccans, Surinamese and Caribbean).

No poverty.

By the way has your free market fixed "it" yet?

The fuck is going on in southern Portugal?

Iceland has a per capita gun ownership rate of 0.333 and they average 1 homocide a year on an island of 300,000 people!

France doesn't keep data on its ethnic minority population (want to guess why), but mainland western Europe is ~10% non-white, in eastern Europe it literally shrinks to 1%

The point is these populations are much smaller than the minority population in the US, where black and mixed race account for 18% alone and Hispanic for a further 18%. Europe is more self-selecting on non-white immigration too