What does Sup Forums think of Rammstein?

What does Sup Forums think of Rammstein?

the only good german band

lol

best shit edgy band ever. take that for what it is

Arguably the most reddit band in existance

How is this a plebbit band

That's a funny way to spell Pink Floyd friendo

Pretty """edgy"""
I like Du hast, Amerika and Sonne tho

>Arguably the most Pink Floyd band in existence
???

Holy fuck!! You pleb!

amazing band, especially their first two albums are perfect but there's quality cuts from the next albums too, especially on reise, reise (stein um stein, ohne dich, morgenstern, los are standouts)

They are great

>No dalai lama

Cmon son.

imo one of the best Rammstein songs.

good songs mediocre albums

their first few albums were really fucking good, and their live show is fucking crazy. Seriously, if you ever have a chance to see these guys live do it.

I missed them this year but, luckily they're coming back to the country next summer, definitely will go see them. they're supposed to be releasing a new album next year as well so the setlist will most likely be more interesting than just the tracklist of their last best-of album they've mostly played for the last 4 or 5 years

I saw them live at Madison square right after they put out Liebe ist fur alle da, it was fucking insane

>*sniff* The german hard rock band Rammshtein are often accushed of flirting and playing wizh nazi militaristic *sniff* *sniff* iconography But if one observes closhely their show one can shee very nicely what zhey are doing, exemplarily *sniff* in one of zheir best known shongs "Reise reise". Zhe minimal elements of zhe nazi ideology enacted by Rammshtein are shomething like pure elements of libidinal inveshtment. *touches shirt nervously* Enjoyment has to be ash it were condenshed in some minimal *sniff* ticks, gestures which do not have precise ideological meaning. What Rammshtein *sniff* does ish it liberates zhese elements from zheir nazi articulation. It allows ush to enjoy zhem in their pre-ideological shtate. Zhe way *sniff* to fight nazism is to enjoy zhese elements, *touches shirt nervously* ridicoulous as zhey were here, by sushpending the nazi horizon of meaning. This way you undermine nazism from *sniff* wizhin.

My childhood jam, I still enjoy them. Considering buying the vinyl box set once I have the cash flowing

Underrated

Love them, i just hope they can put out one more good album before age claims Tills pipes.

till is one of those cases where he's become better and better at singing the more he ages. he still sounds very energic live as well, I doubt he will have any difficulties with his singing in a long time. besides, the new album is currently being recorded and is set to be released next autumn, so unless something really unexpected and tragic happens he and his vocals will be fine

I'm more of a KMFDM guy

Rammstein's got a good live show, but they're a bit too monotonous

>"a bit too monotonous"
>prefers a band that releases the same filler-based album every 2 years under different titles

Doesn't change the fact that if you've heard one Rammstein song, you've basically heard them all

Fisher Price my first Laibach.

Ok band overall.
I hate Du Hast tho.