Hey b tards

Hey b tards,

i lost my bondage folder (how tos and instructions).

Help a brother out!

>in exchange i'll call you your grace for the rest of my life

Like this please

bump

Bump

Thank you your grace

Your grace

You're welcome, friend.

Replied to wrong posts.

Awesome, your grace

This can't be all, your grace

You're making me smile.

A couple of more incoming.

Thank you your grace

And of course:
Im honored your grace

There must be more out there, your grace

Would love to get some more on this!

Dont leave me hanging your grace

>Im honored your grace

More like your GAYce, cause this guy's a fucken faggot, amirite?

thanks for bumpin

and even more important: who cares?

So you're not arguing that he's a total fag, then, but just don't consider the point to be all that noteworthy?

Actually, i couldn't care less

But you *admit* he's a blatant homosexual deviant? You just don't care is all, right?

So you do care, even a little.

oh hey this is still being bumped, can we get more pics?

This

Stop beating around the bush and just call him a faggot already.

i'd rather not, im just a lurker and was appreciating the pictures.
also ty my grace (whoever posted the majority of the pics)

I JUST DONT CARE

Just need more instructions so i can tie up my old lady and fuck her senseless, when i get home from work. Dont be such a pain in the ass, your grace

Just do it, dude. He stopped posting pics because he got all uncomfortable that his fans can't even acknowledge he's just a raging, butt-slamming faggot who values cock above all other things. You just keep turning a blind eye to it, being all, "Yeah, whatever, that's cool, I don't really care, post more pics." Tell him you acknowledge he's a complete and utter fag, with a once-in-a-generation craving for other men's semen. I can't blame him for abandoning thread at this point, you ungrateful shit.

OP here

Listen up you little, dirty faggot!
Either you keep posting this pictures, or i coming over and shove my phat, veiny cock so deep in your ass, that you can lick my glance, your grace

Dear sir, please elaborate on the correlation between tying up pretty girls and craving cock, because I'm not quite sure what you mean.

what the fuck are you going on about.
why the fuck are there so many introverted fucking outcasts here.

Sorry I left the thread for a bit, I was busy being ANALLY DEVASTATED by truckers, as it had been some hours since I'd felt a load of piping hot semen up my asshole. Here is some more, but will you still please fuck me in the asshole anyway despite the fact that I came through with more content?

You can bet your tiny whole, your grace

bump

Thank you, your grace.
My cock honors you!

You're too kind, your grace

Would you like me to tie you up with this and then fuck you stupid, your grace?

Dont let this die!

Yes, I really would.

Guys, I think we overlooked something important. Image-posting user is definitely a huge fag who lives primarily off of cum and takes it with three meals a day, but if you read between the lines of his posts, it's clear that he's also a Holocaust-denier. I'll bet if we all chip in and say, "It's okay, Hitler did nothing wrong!", he'll start posting more again!

Trips

I got trips and demand more! MORE!

Thx, your grace! Maybe you should post the ones, which you prefer me to tie you up with while i fuck you wearing my granddads old
SS-uniform

It's okay, Hitler did nothing wrong! You have very nice dubs by the way!

I have several threads' worth, but I can't be arsed now to look through all my folders. But if there's demand, we can work someting out. The next 10 images will cost 0.1 BTC: 1MHrvnU6rEYxsLL KEJ4qceDFnB7MrV6yQU (remove the space from the address)

Topkek

No charge money. Hitler wouldn't do that to anyone, you know how much he detested the capitalist class.

sick meme

Sounds legit
Someone just pay the man

It's a test, you dumdum. As a good and loyal Nazi, he is seeing if we are willing to stand up to such a blatant display of Jew-like moneygrubbing. Only if we invoke all of our NatSoc courage and are willing to sacrifice the thread itself to defy international Jewry will we pass and be rewarded with further images.

Sure, just make a new thread when it's time.

just do it

More like a JEW thread when it's time, amirite?

More like just JEW it, amirite?

could i replace my quad amputee fetish, for restricted mobility and or other forms of bdsm?

WATCHALL THINK?

Damn, ur rite, fine sir

fish johnson

Possibly. Does this tickle your fancy?

Too much arms

mind posting a vidya?
moar of this

That'll be 0.1 BTC.
kek

ha no thx

any other thing than casting?