S/fur

s/fur

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

REMINDER
>HE IS REALLY FUCKING SHORT

The planet Venus is closer to Earth than Mars however it shows less interest than Mars since it's a toxic hot inferno, however Venus is interesting in that it's atmosphere is the thickets of the terrestrial objects in the solar system, the hottest, and the planet it's self has a very slow rotation in the wrong direction.

im too sleepy to keep trolling the hermfaggot....good night every one :)

Good job not even paying attention to the posts last thread. I'm not really tall, more like average. I'm 5'8.

Night dude.

night

slacker

>Good job not even paying attention to the posts last thread. I'm not really tall, more like average. I'm 5'8.
That pic was clearly not 5'8
I dont know what kind of bait game youre playing here, but im not falling for it

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude. I've already told you the truth, no need to try to keep justifying myself.

AAGH! forgot the pic!

Venus like Mars may have had a thinner cooler atmosphere like Earths and possibly also had liquid water on it's surface, however like Mars it took a very different path than the Earth.

This brings up the possibility that life started on Mars or Venus first and was seeded to Earth via panspermia early in Earths history.

I hope this means your going to quit startinf shit with me.

somefag wanted blood version of that shark comic.

>no blood on shaft

eat a .44 mate.

Thats not the right one.That is an bad edit

on the topic of salt, the discoloration in Eruopas ice may be indications of salt deposits welling up from the ocean, if this turns out to be true this would prove that Europs ocean comes in contact with the rocky surface of Europas interior which means the chemical exchanges needed for life to arise and maintain it's self are present.

Rate me, s/fur

Then maybe you should get the fuck out. I made you look like a jackass for acting retarded for an entire day, and then proved you wrong. Now get out, everyone hates you.

2/10 would not bang

I dont think you know whats going on here

This has been a Nova special presentation.

I'd get that hole in your face looked at. My friend had something like that, and it turned out to be a second anus. He's working for the Trump campaign now.

I know that you spammed this pic every thread for 15 hours then proved you wrong. I knew you would be lurking, and I knew you would say something, so I made all that bullshit up in an effort to make you look fucking retarded, and it worked flawlessly. It was better than I could have hoped for. Now go fuck yourself, everyone hates you.

praise Dash

herm guy got BTFO

Fuck
Fuck this fucking place FUCK ALL OF YOU

Thanks. I sometimes like to do crazy shit like that to prove to everyone that I'm the best fucking troll these threads have ever seen because I love making retarded newfags look like just what they are.

Anyway, I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Let this day be known as the day that Dash made herm faggot fucking kill himself.

Kill yourself.

are you from the dwarf planet Ceres?

Im seriously going to fuckng kill myself. This is the only place i can hang out with people like me and Dash and his swagbros make my life hell. zthis is the last time you will EVER see me. Goodbye

BTFO

(in Sup Forums, all victories are pyrrhic.)

POST MOORE HERM PLS

Hey guys, first time furry here. My wife's son recommended that I masturbate to "hermaphrodites". Does anybody have some of those?

Seriously hermguy. Fucking. do. it. You spineless bitch.

I don't think so.

funny because Ceres has massive salt deposits much like yourself.

WHY YES

Xd NO

Well, s/fur?

(You)

I like how you're still posting shit like this, like you didn't just get blown the fuck out.

>you wouldnt hold her peepee for her while she pees

100% hes crying right now and trying to make himself feel better.

Anybody have this without a dick?

Ah well, it was a fun day even if he is still posting. Got my socks, and made herm faggot like like the retard he is.

have you ever watched the intro to the Japanese spiderman live action TV show?

if you haven't I suggest you do, you wont regret it.

*look like

10/10 been a good day

I also figured out hes a salt Ayy Lmao from the the dwarf planet Ceres.

That thread was up eight hours before im normally on

Most of those arent me

shork butt

summerfags stop furry