It's been a long road

It's been a long road...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10216474
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does Sup Forums like this show so much? Right from the start it was tired, stale, unimaginative and had shitty and dull characters, with the possible exception of Plhox. It improved in Season 3 but it was still shit. I just don't get it, this show was terrible

CAUSE I'VE GOT FAITH OF THE HEAAAARRT

Typical Sup Forums contrarians who want to pretend that popular opinion is always wrong, and that the show was always good it's just that everyone else has always been too dumb to see it.

Oh and there are a bunch of teenage VOY fags who can't deal with dated graphics so since ENT has the most modern aesthetics they give it a pass.

Reminder that this was the third best Star Trek series after DS9 and TNG.

>not even a strawpoll to back that up

I can tell you as someone who isn't a VOYfag that I unironically, non-contrarially loved ENT and think it is massively underrated
I would agree the characters were dull and underused but ENT had solid one-off episodes all the way through plus the well-handled serializing of s3-4

strawpoll.me/10216474

I agree, characters in ENT are mediocre but it's comfy and interesting enough to look past this

Trip and Phlox are likeable at least, and T'Pol makes for good eye-candy

>tfw we will never get an ENT reboot/continuation

It doesn't even have to be with all of the original cast, just continue the fucking storyline goddamn

>he thinks TNG is better than TOS
you disgust me

As a TOS and part time TAS guy I'd like you to expand on your defense of ENT so that I might benefit from your knowledge

It's second worst Star Trek series ever, but that's only because Voyager exists.

It goes;
>ST:TNG
>Original series
>DS9
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>massive power gap
>Enterprise
>Voyager

This is bait

This was my 1st Trek series and I approached it with an open mind. I never understood why it got so much flak.

Seasons 1 and 2 definitely had their low points. Especially Dear Doctor. The Xindi Arc was interesting, but kinda out of left field. I did like the Romulans stirring shit up in Season 4 and was disappointed we didn't get a proper war.

>strawpoll.me/10216474

nice poll, and I did enjoy ent more than voy

Not bait. Just someone who literally gets their opinions dictated to them by leddit

1) DS9
2) TOS
3) TNG
4) ENT
5) VOY
>POWER GAP
6) TAS

1. DS9
2. TNG
3. Enterprise
4. Voyager
9001. Original Series

>inb4 nostalgiafags flip a shit

>leaving out an entire series
HOW NEW ARE YOU JESUS LURK MORE

fuck you, ENTfags, challenges you to a duel

You mean it was the second best Star Trek series after Voy.

>underrated post.

>tf going through puberty when VOY was airing
7 was truly Berman's gift to boners

Not knowing about a show had nothing to do with him being a newfag. The fact you told him to lurk more makes me think you're a newfag yourself, spewing out insults you've just heard for the first time like you actually know what you're saying.

Lurk more, newfag.

>Look mom I posted one of my shitty polls again Weeeeeeeeeeee

I don't recognize any of these characterz, is this a new Star Trek? This looks awful. Seriously, what is it?

BTW DS9 is best

>buttblasted summer faggots trying to defend themselves
Toplel friendo. Welcome to Sup Forums. Now leave.

I don't know why people bitch about this show so much period. It's got everything I needed and than some. So T'pol and some of the other characters are a little bland. The stories are always enjoyable and it beat the heck out of watching the black "captain" show.

While I would have loved more episodes I think it ended pretty nicely.

>he fell for the sex appeal meme

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!! :D
I hope you're trolling and not actually this retarded.

1) VOY
2) ENT
3) TNG
4) TOS

9001) DS9

I'm with you on everything except the DS9 hate, love that show

>MOMMY I DID IT A THIRRRRD TIME!!! └(^O^)┘

What type of fucking cancer am I looking at? Is that what this site looks like on a fucking cell phone ?

>>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!
That same joke was posted six posts above your post You truly are just spewing out random insults you've just heard for the first time.

Its the dark theme on the site, yes. There's three different themes.

I tried to like this for a couple episodes, but i really couldn't bother.
Now i want to discover Babylon 5 and Stargate.

>try to have an ENT thread
>actionbabbies can't handle how well-behaved our threads usually are so they bait, shitpost, and false-flag it to hell
Goddamn it

Six posts, huh? I'm sure glad you took time out of your day to point out that useless tidbit of information to me.

I use Tomorrow a well. Just not while on a smart phone.

user, four times. Fucking amazing.

You're not as much fun when you don't post more angry nonsense so I guess I'm done. Thankx for the keks faggot.

Please, for god's sake, lurk more. Your trolling is horrendous.

You can blame DS9fags.
We've had several DS9 threads in the past few week and for the most part Voyager and Enterprisefags have allowed them to have their little DS9 circle jerks in peace. Yet the moment ENT, Voy, or TNG threads get started DS9fags either start crying out about how much they dislike ENT, and VOY like babies or they just derail the thread with a thousand DS9 images.

>>try to have an ENT thread
WE ALREADY HAVE ONE

The only thing this thread is useful for is being a shitty receptacle for bait like .

>implying any thread on tv with /trek/ wasn't started by newfags who fought to make /trek/ Generals a thing.

it wasnt THAT bad but compared to TOS TNG DS9 its not as good

Watching DS9 for the third time now lads, I don't think I've ever watched series more than twice. Truly the GOAT Star Trek series tbqh.

that's a general m8, i ain't goin there

move along home

>filename

how do you expect us to find the thread without trek in the title

did you ever consider that there doesn't have to be a thread up 24/7? and that threads can be created individually and on different subtopics when there's something to discuss?

>Why does Sup Forums like this show so much?
I think Sup Forums is in relative agreement that TOS/TNG/DS9 are the top three (in whatever order) and that VOY and ENT are the bottom two (again, in either order).

I love all five series, myself. I think this board throws words like "shit", "trash" and "garbage" around too willy-nilly. It wasn't as good as some other Trek shows, but it was still enjoyable.
Similitude, for example, is actually an excellent episode, far above the quality of the average episode from any other series.

TAS is pretty GOAT

garbage show for garbage people

TOS DS9 and ENT are all great

TNG is good but overrated

TOS is not great. It's really bad in so many ways. The series finale features Captain Kirk impersonating an hysterical woman...

More like trekkies hated it because it wasn't TNG or TOS. I quite liked ENT and it really picked up after the first 2 seasons.

The first two seasons were the best ones.

Currently watching this series through again. I'd have to say that it's TNG > Enterprise > DS9 > Voyager for me. I just don't enjoy TOS at all. I tried many times, but I just can't get into it. Grew up with TNG so it spoiled me. DS9 is a great show, but the whiny Bajoran shit gets SOOOO old.