A atheist can be defined as someone who chimps out at the slightest mention of religion

A atheist can be defined as someone who chimps out at the slightest mention of religion

While a Christian can be defined as someone who chimps out at the mention of Evolution.

Atheism is a religion

really.. which dictionary is this in?

OP is still an autistic faggot.

by chimp out you mean scream and throw defecate?

Inb4 summerfags

These used to be a decent bait. Either leave it to someone less retarded or actually put some effort into it.

confirmed

Lol these breads are getting too stale

I dont have time for this. Faggots, lets tear this shit down.

Uh.. thanks spidey.. for the bump.. I got this meow.

OP can be defined as a faggot. Ball is in your court, nigger.

You are welcome.

fill up my spiderman folder pls

Hey there.

I just like posting this picture.

an*

I know some like that, but most I know were just simply run off by the cunts of thier faith. That would be me for example, though I am agnostic and not atheist.

None of your clever arguing is going to change the fact that there is clear evidence that points towards a primordial tradition and earlier advanced civilizations.
Can you explain why flood myths are so similar and so ubiquitous? Nope.Can you explain the recurrence of precessional numbers in myths and sacred buildings all over the world? Nope.
How did the Greeks and the Hindus develop the same myth of the "ages of man" separately? Why did the ancient Chinese and European alchemists use the same symbolism( REBIS hermaphrodite and the masonic square & compass)?
Did you even know that the story about the rib of Adam creating Eve is a metaphor that describes the sexual chromosomes? Of course not.
It goes on and on, I haven't even mentioned the Pythagorean tetraktys and the progression of the Yugas in the Puranas, or the sphinx facing leo at the end of the last ice age,etc...
There are so many things that modern atheists are ignorant of, yet they speak like they've figured it all out.
Why do you think the free masons forbid atheists from joining them? Are you more intelligent than the very people that rule this world(inb4 muh "conspiracy nut")? No you're not, You don't know shit.?
Show less

Atheism is an ideological stance. There are those that treat it like a religion, and they hilariously miss the point entirely. Like those faggots that are practicing Flying Spaghetti Monsters...

why do atheists hate women?

I'm just here for the dubs

I love these thread. The Empress is my guiltyfap.