>blurt out something along the lines "what the fuck happened"
>make the "must have cost an arm and a leg joke" equivalent of my language
>everybody mad
>she's obviously very uneasy, but tries her best to conceal that
>god damn my autism

checked
so must be true
also asking for pics

Aunt of mine was in a car accident a few years before I was born.

She didn't lose her leg, but it was a close-run thing by all accounts (she lost sight in one eye and her sense of smell as well). She's still having operations on the leg decades later.

youtube.com/watch?v=IocLkk3aYlk

No she seems to.be an argentinean taekwondist from san luis, most likely she makes a mean empanada de carne cortada a cuchillo

As a kid, I went with my Papa when he went to visit some friends who lived down the shore. They had custody of their granddaughter, apparently her mother did drugs, she was born premature, and the warming box they put her in had a light burst. Had to amputate the leg below the knee. Got a huge settlement.

ANYWAY, we played hide and seek, raided the pantry for snacks, went swimming. I saw her getting help putting on her prosthetic. Didn't understand at that age, she was just a nice girl.
Got to visit a few more times. Then just never got to go back. Apparently my Papa and her grandparents had an argument or something. Had a crush on her and never got to say anything, but hell, I was in elementary school. Probably why I have no problem thinking amputees can be cute nowadays. Her name was Jennifer. Blonde, as i recall. Full of fun and adventure, and didn't bully me like the kids at my school did. Kinda wish I could see how she's doing, ya know, anons?
Anyway, enough bullshit life story from this user.

one-legged argentinean taekwondists from san luis are my favourite taekwondists.

the fuck you lose sense of smell in a car accident?

I feel extremely ripped off that there were no one-legged girls who were friends of the family or at school or anywhere else I could meet them socially.

They're always far away.

Minor brain injury, I guess. Apart from that, the eye and the severely broken leg, she didn't sustain any other lasting damage.

facebook?

Dunno her last name or any of that.
Besides, it'd be kinda odd to just pop up. "Hey, we played as little kids, how are you these days?" Just doesn't seem wise. Maybe next lifetime

I was hoping the story ended in him fucking her

dude I just care for pics of her

and wtf is wrong in your family if you don't even know the name of your cousin?

there is something really odd about that wobbly bag of flesh

wobbly, wobbly stump.

I don't know how I feel about this

I'm very confused right now

moar?