What was her name, Sup Forums?

What was her name, Sup Forums?

Brooke.

Faggot.

Michal. She had such red hair. And eyes that matched, but in a brown way. Her skin was perfect and she had a tattoo of a raven on her ribs. I think of her every day.

Katrina

Brooke... back mountain?!

ouch OP

Pretty sure Im on the verge of my current GF becoming my future answer to this question, feels bad man.

Every day? How long has it been bro? You need to do something and get her gone from your thoughts for your own sake.

Do something about it faggot
Man up, talk to her about that kinda shit

We broke up the first time 4 years ago. Been on and off since. This last time was 2 weeks ago. I came home and she was just gone. No note. No call. No text. Just half the stuff in the house gone, and the dog thankfully here. Haven't gone to work since. Haven't gone back to class. Just browse here all day.

McKenzie

I have talked to her, if anything its me moving on. I moved Australia for a great entry job in my field months ago and she just isn't dealing with the distance but she cant leave her mother who is basically a vegetable she cares for.

shitty situation man.

Here's a pic. I heard she lives with some guy nearing 30 and is already engaged to him. Oh well.

That sucks man but you need to extricate yourself from that situation asap, she's never going to change.

Besides you wanna be in some Forrest Gump situation in 5 years time where she dumps some other dudes kid on you, pitty cucks you for about a month before she dies of AIDS?

Well shit. I thought you were a youngin faggot. In that case, maybe you two should split but keep an open mind that maybe you might find each other again one day

Talk to her man. I wish I did.

The upside is, you are rid of the AIDS infested 4/10

Yeah it's looking like that, people have suggested open relationship stuff in the short term but Im not about that cuck shit you know.

Fuck yeah stand your ground user. Good for you. Glad to see someone still has a spine on this fucking board.

Split but try to keep in touch is what I say. Maybe things will come around in the future

Maybe she's a 4. Maybe a 2 or a 1. But she was my 10. I'm certain I'll get over it. There's lots of other women in the world and I'm not completely hopeless when it comes to looks. There was only one of her you know?

This is the shit 13 year olds believe. People are basically interchangeable, give it a couple of years you'll find a similar connection if not deeper

Yeah man, that shit is a sickness. All it means is your girl wants to fuck another dude, them doing it in front of your face is no better than them doing it behind your backs. She was against it too so even if we split at least I know she stayed loyal.

Christina.

It was for the best, even if it fucking sucked at the time.

Make the next one less ugly. You let me down with the first one.

No I mean literally there was one of her. Literally. Autistic yes I know. I'm trying to vocalize how I feel about it and doing a shit job.

Will do cap'n.

A m8 of mine is actually having me take his girlfriends cousin on a date with them as a double date sort of thing tomorrow/later today. Shes not to bad.

What you know anyone there is two of? There's only one of everyone man.

Rachel and Brooke

Cut me a break. I haven't slept in a few days and am already finishing my first 12 pack of the day

Audry

Audry Boren by any chance

Sarah. I missed a lot of signs, now i'm at a different uni :(

Larissa, friends, until I asked her out to the movies.

>Tfw I bought gift cards in advance

>Tfw I never got a confirmation

>Tfw I saw the movie alone...

Kelsey

Lassie

Hello Sup Forums, I think I am going insane.i have both suicidal and homicidal thoughts, I've been hearing voices in my head, and I've been having some weird ass dreams. What's wrong with me?

Do it. Be a Hero.

I may be an hero after I pull a Columbine

vicky

last time I spoke to her she said she is pregnant from a guy she met a few months back through a dating site, and is keeping the baby.

>mfw we used to talk about having kids

part of me wants the guy to be a dick and leave her heavily pregnant so she becomes a single mother an undateable.

Lauren.
Just told her bye for the last time and she didn't even care.

Amber

Had a lot of great times. I really miss those days.

I know this feel like you wouldn't believe.
Her name was Ali. I loved her like I loved nobody, even my current girl. I watched her hook up with this sensitive hipster guy who had a lot of money. I guess she thought of me as a fun fling, but I thought the world of her. I wanted to raise children with her. I watched them get married over our social circles, and later became pregnant with his kid. I cannot describe the feeling, but it is like having a black hole made of everything bad possible right in the diaphragm. Its taken many years to heal, but I am almost completely detached from it all.

Still, sometimes I think of her, and what could have been if she just saw something more in me.