His country doesn't circumcise babies at birth

>His country doesn't circumcise babies at birth

Inb4 anti-semitism

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/
youtube.com/watch?v=sI3Cb7YHtR0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fb&pi=4
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
circumcision.org/policy.htm
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck would anyone do this?

practicing esoteric subhuman rituals on your childs benis

how very fucking stupid of you yanks

Milo writes a good article

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/

and good discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=sI3Cb7YHtR0

yea yanks are dumb as fuck but only if they practice circumcision

ha, i win at intelligence

>I prefer circumcised niggercock, so everyone should mutiliate their children
I never knew he was this retarded.

>matrilineal Jewish heritage
well who could be behind this

If uncircumcised is bad why my penis is so beautiful?

what do you spect of a jewish controled country lel

>by milo yianopopulopulos

because it's feminine

Greeks man,I swear

This is the most retarded biased pile of shit I've read in a long while. 'I like it so everyone must do it durrr' Really?

Isn't this gentile mutilation?

No Jewish men do it all the time

It looks better

>breitbart is the to go place for trump supporters and uk right-wingers that claim to hate jews

>by Miles "I'm just being edgy" Yiannopopoudoulos

were you expecting better from Breitbart?

No idea what Breitbart is but yeah I guess. Journalism is a fucking joke nowadays.

>haw haw look muwmi you did right waa circumcision
It's not like any girl is gonna touch your dick irl.

>Milo writes a good article

go and suck on his mutilated dick ameritard, unless you have a clinical problem mutilating your dick is the worse thing you can do and sex is also better with the foreskin.

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

Circumcision linked to alexithymia
mensstudies.com/content/2772r13175400432/?p=a7068101fbdd48819f10dd04dc1e19fb&pi=4

The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract

Circumcision/HIV claims are based on insufficient evidence
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf

There is no case for the widespread implementation of circumcision as a preventative measure to stop transmission of AIDS/HIV
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

Circumcision policy is influenced by psychosocial factors rather than alleged health benefits
circumcision.org/policy.htm

Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302

Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/

Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

kys

>Milo Yiannopoulos
Wew fucking lad

this kills the joos, better delet the thread fast.

Nigger tier practice. They mutilate their children with razors for no actual reason like americans do

WTF is going on with the anti-semitism in this thread for real?

Trump (a man with a jewish daughter) was just elected by a whopping majority and people still are this edgy about Semites?

Milo was one of the MAIN reasons Trump won and he helps whites everywhere by setting up whites only scholarships and fighting against SJWs.

Not all Jews are EVUL many are based whites that we should frankly accept. We are much stronger together.

shalom

Back to the oven Noseberg.

stop cutting dicks dude

Enjoy your (you) kike scum.

>about semites
Jews are mostly khazar,Slavic and Germanic

(you)

>many are based whites that we should frankly accept.

nice try mister Abraham Goldstein but no thanks, I prefer to make my own judment based on experience and true medical opinions.

Excellent b8

> be ameritip
> have dick cut by dr. schlomo

No one can deny that cut cocks look WAY better

>mfw jewish myself and actually not circumcised.
I feel like a living troll

my gf love my foreskin, if you clean inside everyday it is not a problem u bunch of smelly dirty americans

"it improves their chances of oral sex"
americans go to the streets showing their tiny cut dick?

good goyim

this is that website that Sup Forums keeps raving about?
it's fucking retarded

MOMMY DADDY WHY DID YOU TAKE AWAY MY PENIS SKIN

WHY WHY WHY

Seriously tho
FUCK anyone who thinks circumcision is an acceptable practice.

I'm convinced most people circumcise out of tradition over actually thinking why they are cutting their babies penis skin.

if you cant handle the heat step out of the oven senpai

Oy Gevalt! why is there so much anti-semitism on this board?!1!!

Milo is such a fucking faggot.

>14 women out of 3 billion
Well I'm convinced!

im curcumcised because I had a freakish foreskin as a child but its not that great

ur bellend might as well have no feeling at all, but it sometimes feels nice when im jogging and its rubbing against my boxers

it stays clean I guess but meh

I would prefer to be uncut

Milo used to be interesting and based, what has america done to him?

>but matrilineally Jewish

lol jews.

Why do you guys care about your dicks so much? Seriously, no girl really cares if you're cut/uncut. Frankly I think it's dumb and antiquated, but I don't think less of my boyfriend for being cut. Frankly, after having boyfriends who've been circumcised and uncircumcised, there was no real difference In terms of how it felt for me besides the emotional attraction.

t. Girl

>Milo used to be interesting and based,

LOL he has always been a shifty merchant

This is how he was before it became profitable to be right wing

He is a opportunist

That only pushes the point. If it doesn't matter, why do it?

he's literally a faggot with an unironical BBC fetish

people don't do it because it matters, they do it for religious reasons at least, that is the origin. why anglos and other christians would do it, i have no idea either

>after having boyfriends
>boyfriends
>s

This is not funny. I honestly feel bad for circumcised people. They didn't have a chance, it's their parents fault.

They will never know how real sex feels. Heck, they won't even fully enjoy masturbating, all because their parents.

And then they try to make up reasons about how supposedly genital mutilation is "good", even if it obvious that their parents didn't thought of any of those and just followed a useless tradition.

It's not funny, it's sad.

take away based then, but still he had decent debates against pc paladins and such, now he's just being insufferable just as much as his opponents. Most of his posting activity is about how much he loves black cocks and how he thinks he's handsome (he's not).

well at least I can still watch shapiro

unless you are circumcised, how can you know what circumcised people feel?

>People responding non-ironically
Time was people could recognize b8 when they saw it.

You are going to deny that cut cocks look better???

Who the fuck cares?

My waifu certainly doesn't.

Bravo alt right.

I know they lack sensations a normal man can have and that is a fact. They lack a part of their body and have lost glans sensitivity.

>this kills the joos

Nothing kill those creatures. They will probably spam articles explaining how their dead mushroom slightly protects against AIDS.
The WHO is full of that.

Enjoy your numb penis, missing out all the pleasure you could have

ok, that is a fact, but how do you know their subjective experience will be so vastly different, that is, of enjoyment?

>be me, 15
>hardcore phimosis
>subhuman doctor decides its best to circumcise me
>read up on it all prior to operation
>not sure how I feel about this
>my brother was circumcised because of it 7 years before that and is happy; my dad isn't circumcised
>decide to go through with it
>the doctor (in a private hospital, mind you) tells me how it's done with a local anaesthesia, and not a general one
>the doctor and the nurse give me a local anasthesia somewhere in the penis area
>still feel quite a lot
>the doctor says he will then have to administer another one
>I still feel sensations there
>the doctor says that this is weird, and has never seen someone feel something after 2 shots of anasthesia
>after 5 minutes, we agree that it is quite numb, but not 100% numb; he suggests do cut it
>agony (feeling the knife)
>agony peaks (putting the stiches)
>agony encore (the electric buzzes they use to stop the bleeding while putting the stiches)
>after 15 minutes of the biggest horror a man can feel, it's done

Holy shit int, I've never felt pain like this, and I swear there aren't words to explain it. But if you feel the knife cutting through your penis, you get the idea.

Part 2 coming

>tradition

It is less than 200 years old.

you aren't supposed to feel anything, not in 21st century at least. are you sure you went to a hospital?

>Part 2 coming
they do your balls?

fugg

my penis is crying

Oh god, pls no more

>being a kike/dunecoon

That I don't know, because as you say, it's subjective. But the physical lack of sensation is objective and I feel bad for them being for ever lame of the penis.

Milo is gay and apparently doesn't like foreskins. Next he'll be saying how everyone needs a bleached asshole and bedazzled ball sacks.

Why doesn't the cunt circumcise his head if it's so great? Shitbag oughta off himself with his mutilated jewish cripple penis.

Hi Milo

If you cut your penis, you actually cut away alot of nerves in the foreskin and frendulum which are there to help the man getting an orgasm.

An uncut penis is in general also more healthy. Have you ever seen a cut penis? Mostly they are dry and totally unsensitive, due to the missing foreskin.

>parents circumcised my brother
>but not me
Feels good being loved

fuck your links
it's not a discussion - even if they indicated that it's beneficial - no one has the right to cut off any part of a baby before it can give consent, unless it's a life saving treatment. end of story.
no one would tatoo a baby - leave it's dick alone then too.

You can probably have a good idea with a callus.

Wow all these traps are uncut who would have thought.
>sex is also better with the foreskin.
For the guy it probably doesn't make a difference to women.

G A S
Y O U R S E L F
K I K E

What's the required minimum age for tradition, monsieur?

The recovery was supposed to take three weeks, but took way more.

During the first week, it hurt like a bitch and all I did was play video games and watch movies. Sounds like my life generally, but it grew to the point I had back pain.

The worst thing at this period is having to change the bandages. There is blood, it's all fresh and sticky. Vaseline bandages still stick to the skin and getting them off doesn't hurt - it tingles!
Especially at the head area, and the tingling is unfuckingbearable.

Anyway, this isn't the worst thing. The worst is having morning boners. It's kind of remarkable how punctual a penis is - since this was summer, mine would always wake up at around 7:30 - 7:45, and you don't want to have an erection while your penis is in fucking ruins and you have stiches in there - they can break, and that's further complication.

After a painful semi-erection wakes you up, you have to concentrate all your mental superpowers onto diminishing it, because otherwise it feels like your penis is going to fucking explode.
After you have succesfully done that, you doze off again, but as soon as you, the erection comes back; so after 3 times I just got up did something else.

But after 2 weeks the pain was gone, I functioned normally. The swelling stayed for a looooong, long time.
It was supposed to go away in less than a month; mine stayed for a year. which happens in rare cases. A fucking year.

Today, 4 years later, I have a fully functioning penis. It looks nice, and since I'm generally quite happy with it, I have to say I love my penis.

>orgasm intensity changes
This is a meme, I believe. The doctor kept the frenulum which might be an important factor, but whatever the case - I still have the same orgasm.

I don't recommend getting circumcised though, I really wouldn't have if I didn't have to. It's quite barbaric, even. You're a retard if you do this for religion or tradition.

It's absurd that they actually threatened her with jail for NOT SIGNING THE FORM.

I mean, isn't the point of signing papers that you do it out of your own free will?

>milo writes a good article

i would not sign the form and sit in jail, he would thank me when he grows up

>We are much stronger together
I like how you slipped that in.