Agents of Shield General - /Shield/

Sup Forums lets talk shield. Who will die this week?

just post chloe

People watch this show?

I just found out Agent Carter got BLACKED lmao

Why do you faggots watch this shit?

obligatory

Ward

Dropped after the pilot. I have nerver seen so many cliches crammed in 40 mins in my entire life. Also dialog was horrible.

I feel like they are trying really hard to set this death up. I don't think it's going to be Mack or yo-yo. It was her necklace we see in the future vision. She gave it to Mack at the end of the last episode, I believe both of these things are a red herring. We see Fitz with it in the preview for the finale and it would make sense seeing as how FitzSimmons is too good to be true and they are "cursed" after all. But again could be a red herring. I think it's going to wind up being either Lincoln or melty-guy, it would be kinda lame and inconsequential.

Now they could throw us a curve ball and have it be May, which I love her character but it would be a great way to end her arc and make the death have weight.

Pretty much red herring-tier
>Mack
>yo-yo
>Fitz

Waste of a moment tier
>Melty-guy
>lightning-guy
>and other red shirt

Actually have some balls tier
>May
>Simmons
>Coulson

It's going to be melty-guy

May

moar>3

It's my guilty not-pleasure

I don't know why I watch it. I really don't.

hopefully the writers do

in real life

>salty DCucks

flash and supergirl suck too

a least carter had atwell

Don't forget Arrow which has become Felicity and friends. And the worst show on television.

Agents Carter did suck pretty bad though.

>And the worst show on television.
its pretty bad, but i think its a bit unfair to throw it under 2 broke girls

Ok fair enough. Though Arrow doesn't have that level of fap potential. But if that's how we are rating things.. we all lose realistically.

the show is cheesy campy trash. I don't know why they even bother wasting a penny on having "enemies" shoot at the main cast when every episode they escape heavy gunfire unharmed

>Flash bad after it had its best episode ever

Salty Marvelbitch

this show is so trash, it's obvious that no one in the film department wants anything to do with them and no one gave them any informations about CW, so they just go with the comics and be like hurr durr registration

riddle me this, Talbot says to Coulson that Inhumans need to register and that he had the index and Coulson is like: yes and thats why i know lists are bad
????
when was this established? I wish they had more balls and be like SHIELD in the comics

Yeah but it was the best episode out of a season worth of the worst episodes. It didn't and cannot save this season.

>Who will die this week?
Isn't it obvious?
Hive.

SO, getting back to the OP topic, I think the most likely candidate for death is May.

She doesn't really have anything to do on the show anymore now that they have all these powered people around. She had the Andrew/Lash thing going on but now that that's wrapped up I think we're done with her character.

Doug's getting rekt this week

;_;