/nba/ general - Top Tier Wife Edition

When the fuck does basketball start again?

>Curry went to an award show to watch highlights of the Warriors getting BTFO for 3 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

theringer.com/before-the-gold-rush-denver-nuggets-emmanuel-mudiay-4dc6208ef8d8#.twdey3noi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ywn have a 3 some with kobes and stephs wife while they call you "the real champ"

why live?

First for Westbrook and Griffin to Celtics

>you will never eat Kobes cum out of Vanessa's beaten up pussy

>implying the Celtics have assets to get both
>trading for two guys who will be one year rentals
>gutting the roster for either/both of them just to get destroyed by a more complete Cavs team

Wait for next offseason desu.

>kobe cheated on this

theringer.com/before-the-gold-rush-denver-nuggets-emmanuel-mudiay-4dc6208ef8d8#.twdey3noi

Good read about the future of the West, and the Nugs, here. If you're sleeping on them, prepare to wake up this season.

>2018 not being in an open relationship

we out there

Lelbron goat

I'll stay in bed thanks

>>implying the Celtics have assets to get both
Except they literally do? They have their 2017 1st rd pick (better of Nets/Celtics), 2018 unprotected Nets 1st, Avery Brown, Jayden Brown and Isiah Thomas all as reasonable tradeable assets if they know they're getting both Westbrook and Griffin.

I woke up 10 minutes ago and I'm still in bed

With some ugly white slag to boot. Ruthless opportunist.

Someone shop the 5 teams he beat on the 5 dogs

>Free agent guard Pablo Prigioni has reached agreement on a two-year deal with Houston, league sources tell @TheVertical.

This is an elite shitpost

*Avery Bradley, sorry.

I don't necessarily think they should, but they certainly have enough assets to make it happen.

priggy smalls back in town baby

2 top 10 guys, 1 top 20 guy and zero bench.

Blake is also an injury magnet, playing just 90ish~ games for the past two seasons.

Shut your word hole punk

>I'm told that a Westbrook trade to Boston is veeeery close to being finalized if both teams can agree on details...

suspect source, but its info...

(Also: Celtics fans keep wildly overvaluing the Nets picks... and almost everyone else seems to be overestimating the amount the Celtics would have to trade to get Westbrook/Griffin)

OH SHIT SWEET! PRIGIONI IS A ROCKETS LEGEND!

Isiah Thomas is not a good trade piece, not for griffin and wb mate.

You mean Sam Presti is working the phones and Danny Ainge is waiting for the right time to fleece him.

The asking price at this point is too high so Danny Ainge will be waiting until the trade deadline as Sam Presti gets more desperate. He'll also remember the Green-Perkins trade where the Celtics won since Perkins was useless on their roster while Green was a serviceable wing until he got traded to the Bears.

yeah who needs a cold-blooded 20+PPG assassin of a scorer anyways? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What? The Perkins trade was terrible and destroyed the morale of the team, meanwhile green is, was and forever will be utter Doo Doo

>books nigga is absolutely BTFOing summer league

This nigga can't be stopped when healthy

Already looking like the best player in the draft

He's a trade piece if they're getting Westbrook.

He's a westbrook who is literally less efficient in every way possible (especially height and strength).

He's not going to be in a package deal for WB unless the thunder have lost their fucking minds.

>Have you been able to see much of Boston yet? Are you excited to explore? You've taken some graduate classes—are you going to tap into some of the schools in the area to explore advancing your education further?
>I already talked with coach Tommy Amaker at Harvard. He said I'm welcome to come up and visit anytime.

Won't he trigger 90% his brethren with his educated melanin enriched initiative?

No I refuse to admit that's happening, this fucking midgit is not coming to my team no fucking way.

Thomas had one good season on the celtics because he took a lot of shots.

He does the same shit as westbrook only worse in every statistic. If we're going to trade WB we need something better than IT and a pick.

>Isaiah Thomas? not on my team!

>implying he won't tutor his teammates once a week making them the most intelligent team in NBA history

>Jaylen starts using words Draymond Green doesn't understand during trash talking
>Draymond tries to kick Jaylen in the nuts but he is anticipating it and evades, Draymond Green ends up pulling a Charlie Brown and hits his head on the court

He's not as good as you celticblobs say. He fluked his way into an allstar with inefficient chucking this year m8.

Wait a second, are you arguing that neither team would want Thomas? You do realise it wouldn't be a 1-for-1 trade, right? At least a pick, and probably another player, would be included.

And the entire premise behind Westbrook/Griffin leaving would basically require any team that does it to tank and rebuild?

(Actually, the Clippers would probably try their best to trundle on, but they would have to know they're not resigning to make the trade)

I'm saying I don't fucking know why they would even want him when the Celtics have so many better things to take.

Westbrook is a superstar, they should take a pick, avery and brown. Not IT.

>be isaiah thomas
>do a lot to help recruit Al gayford
>gets traded
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Man dekker is an awful player lol. Def not nba quality

Can't see the Celtics offering that much.

>you will never be a little anime girl and fuck the arm rest of a couch
fuck.

there is no way a trade happens unless Westbrook demands one or says he is leaving after the season

Ainge is not going to settle for anything less than fleecing, other teams will make better offers

Presti would rather gamble on keeping a top 5 player than getting scraps

L-Lebron is re-signing right?

unless le comic sans man does something really stupid, yes

I assume he's having a bad game, but I strongly disagree based on what I've seen. He'll get minutes this season and be a starter in a couple of years.

I think a trade might happen, is presti still willing to risk getting nothing after Durant walked?

I just think they can definitely get more. A season of westbrook on the celtics is still enticing for the office since he could literally make them a contender overnight with the rest of their roster.

>Blake Griffin gets his full potential unlocked by Brad Stevens
>Westgod can conquer the east fueled by nothing but rage and resentment

>mfw this will literally happen in my lifetime

A high pick and a good young player aren't "scraps".

This dude kj McDaniels is nice

IT is a meme.

What is it about the Leltics that attract these foreign bandwagoners?
>Pic of flip related

is it on any of the espn chans? or you streaming?

He'd be more of a fill-in player for a tanking team, he wouldn't be the core asset in any trade. You get that, right?

>it's a Boston Celtics thread

Why would Flips bandwagon the Celtics?

They're all Warriors and Cavs """fans""" here.

>foreigners can't support NBA teams

>likes the McDaniels meme
>thinks Dekker isn't good enough for the NBA
You're not a good judge of talent m8

My cousin is a laker fan
My uncle is a laker fan
My dad is a warriors fan
They all hate the celtics.
My mom is a celtics fan tho, but she's been liking them since she lived in the philippines. She had a bunch of larry bird shit in her room there

>Anthony Bennett is out of the league after 3 years
>first overall pick
>averaged 4.2 ppg over his career
tip top lel

RBL stay winnin

we out heeeereee

The generals were so nice after the first round ended and they were gone.

Yeah but everyone is overestimating how much OKC is gutted.

WB didn't sign an extension because even if he tears his ACL, he's getting the max. so he not signing an extension doesn't mean shit. If OKC can hold off and convince him to stay there is no reason to start a rebuilding process and tank because they're already a contender imo.
And despite all I've said about IT I really think he deserves to stay on the Celtics because believe it or not I may actually be wrong with everything I've said and maybe the environment has caused him to have an upward trajectory with his career and a great breakout season.

I think it's bad for everyone. Why rebuild in OKC when it's not 100% confirmed you have to?

The 2000 draft of the 2010s.

I don't watch rockets. I'm just judging from what I say this game

/nba/ will ignore that because their to busy deep throating Lebron's mirco dik

makes /nba/ so fucking mad
lmao

>mfw its a leltics thread

>mfw

Wonder if McCollum and Giannis can become all-star/all nba level

mfw

There's a couple of ok players in there like CJ, Adams and Greek Freak

Yes lets have another thread about winning one for da land or how d'lo is the new kobe after making a three in a summer league game.

Or maybe we insult Curry's wife.

ffs

>Implying no-name soda isn't just as good as coca cola

but boston sucks

Then OKC can wait until mid-season to trade Westbrook. But I think they are going to be mediocre with no viable way of getting better and that combination makes it unlikely WB will re-sign.

/nba/ was not ready

>t.BTC

>no-name soda
how bout no

>RBL wins the summer of broships summer league
>/nba/ all of a sudden gets carpal tunnel syndrome and cannot type
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING COCKROACHES

Literally the next d Wade. Prove me wrong

OH LOOK ITS OTTO PORTER, THANK GOD SCOTT BROOKS WILL TURN HIM INTO THE NEXT KD ARHARHAR

WE RUN THIS SHIT

17 CHAMPIONSHIPS AND AN 18TH GUARANTEED BY 2020

I miss the times when we all united behind a common enemy: The Toronto Raptors and Canuck shitposters

lel

>the city of boston

Forgot pic

>be Lelkers "fan"
>bank on Kobe's retirement to entice free agents
>gets ignored by every major free agent including Durant
>b-but w-we d-don't w-want them a-anyway!
>Boston signs one of the major free agents to a max contract and gets an instant invite from Durant's camp
>Y-yeah W-westbrook will be here next year!

>be Lelkers "fan"
>claim their newest rookie is a franchise player
>can't score double digits against Ben Simmons
>Meanwhile, the supposed "bust" named Jaylen Brown drops 16 points on the latter on his first game and even sent Simmons on the IR list
>B-but t-tthat w-was a f-fluke? H-he'll s-score next game!
>scores 7 points on 0-5 shooting against a team with literally unremarkable rookies and D-Leaguers
>I-It's j-just the s-summer l-league! H-he's holding back!

KD to the memes? lol free agency is soo 2016...

BREEDING CHAMPIONS IS THE FUTURE!

>girl blowing a raspberry on your stomach makes you alpha

That pic is retarded

>he doesn't enjoy stomach raspberries

Why is Poo in Lue the best coach in the sports world again?

Cause he's vocal about BLM and hates Trump?

They'd have better luck offering ten million to breed Venus Williams and Greg Oden

Will Lebron even get a boner?

>Celtics getting all the dank free agents
>Jaylen Brown ROY candidate
>Getting Westbrook and Griffin
>Couldn't even hang with KD in the Hamptons
>Jerry Buss is still dead