Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2Zem9ILPbc
who.int/gender-equity-rights/understanding/gender-definition/en/
apath.org/rede/23.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about the white space in between??

I don't think anyone sane would try to prove you wrong

There are rare (1/10000) medical oddities like the XXY chromosome or someone with XY but the Y never triggered. In these instances I would argue that the person possesses a different biological gender since they're not really male or female but some weird hybrid

It's extremely rare, though.

im an apache helicopter-kin YOU PIECE of SHIT CIS MALE MISOGYNIST SCUM

>pic related my gender

Space isn't a gender, don't be like them

>Never triggered
I love you user

Yes, but I was talking about shamales and traps etc.

Nothing to be proven wrong.

Trying to say shamales in a Brazilian accent would be quite funny

I'm a trigendered, demisexual Rumplestilts-kin and I'm triggered.

OP here
this shit:

All-entities-kin

And what is that? Sorry for my ignorance, pls explain it to me

>what about agender/no-gender species
>what about hermaphrodites/bi-gender species
it's actually possible for humans to be born this way too, but it isn't natural to us (at this stage of evolution)

What about niggers

shemales/traps aren't a gender tho

Listen here you, little cunt. I identify sexually as Space. My gender allows me to be everywhere and see everything and I do not approve of you or your shit tier bait thread.

Those are rare and like u said, not natural currently. I was talking about some traps nad shemales that considerate them self for some other gender even though they are males or females. Also this shit

What's your relationship with with time?

My point, and some cunts consider it as gender and don't want to be male of female.

Time is a self richeous faget

Hermaphrodite

this

Rocky at best. Time does its thing and I do mine. Sometimes we get together for drinks and really mess things up. Ever wonder why there's so many things science can't explain? Drunken night with Time.

>Gender refers to the socially constructed characteristics of women and men – such as norms, roles and relationships of and between groups of women and men. It varies from society to society and can be changed. While most people are born either male or female, they are taught appropriate norms and behaviours – including how they should interact with others of the same or opposite sex within households, communities and work places. When individuals or groups do not “fit” established gender norms they often face stigma, discriminatory practices or social exclusion – all of which adversely affect health. It is important to be sensitive to different identities that do not necessarily fit into binary male or female sex categories.

>Gender norms, roles and relations influence people’s susceptibility to different health conditions and diseases and affect their enjoyment of good mental, physical health and wellbeing. They also have a bearing on people’s access to and uptake of health services and on the health outcomes they experience throughout the life-course

who.int/gender-equity-rights/understanding/gender-definition/en/

It's no different than number systems, really. You can live a sad vanilla life only recognizing the binary genders, or you can have hedonistic hexagender sex parties and do lots and lots of coke.

Ohh
Well, that clears things up, by the way everyone is talking about you two

what about Mayonnaise?

As a non binary dragon-kin attack helicopter I find this post offensive

Those motherfuckers are just jealous.

Using my phone, I really miss clover

apath.org/rede/23.html

There is this island in Australia called Tasmania. Even for Ausfags that place is fucked up. If a new species of gender is to be discovered it will probably be there.

what about people who have both a dick and a pussy

I honestly don't care if sum faget wants to call himself a grill. Life is too short to worry about this petty shit.

Really?
Trying to use metaphors while retaining their original meaning, shitty

I'm thinking that those people can actually identify as they want and I would defend their choice as a human being, that /is/ an exception

apache toilet for choppers! #chopperlivesmatter

There is no gender psychology. Everybody has their own psychology and it has nothing to do with gender. There is exactly two genders (sexes), with exactly two anatomies, and anyone who wants to pretend like they have an anatomy different then the one they do and force people to play along is worthy of death. Men who think that putting on a bra and other feminine products somehow suits them and who they are "on the inside" have a serious mental problem. Women wear those things because they have to, just like men wearing undergarments with extra crotch space. It isn't a personality issue whatsoever so stop making it one perverts.
And with regards to "a little boy trying on his mother's dress", children don't have a developed figure yet such that wearing a dress would make it inappropriate or unfitting. But I'm not here to judge that people who do this are bad, or that they lack justification. Everyone has their own sexual peculiarities, but that's what it is, a sexual dysfunction, not an expression of person.

what?

You are not wrong. But you are still a massive faggot OP

as someone who has gender identity dysphoria I agree that there are only 2 genders, male and female.

It uses Ying and Yang, while it seems they're used as metaphors, the way the paragraph progresses it's unusual, making it appear as those energies do in fact, literally, affect you

It is, and always will be, just an instrument.

But you're right. I don't want to prove you wrong.

Challenge accepted, let me prove it with human anatomy. Oh shit nvm

Spicy-potato-sexual looking for fried-beef male.

[email protected]

Ouch

UGLY woman=shit tier man?

There's nothing to prove wrong. Anything not male or female is mental illness and special snowflake syndrome

I swear to fucking God we just really need a new Hitler.

Everything that is treated differently by society based on their identification is a gender. Even two people who identify as female can be of a different gender. A Saudi-Arabian female and a European female for example. The former is treated different since she lives within the confines of a well established patriarchy.

i keked

Same man same

Gender is socially constructed

Also the identification itself is different, not just the treatment, since the two different females have different notions of what it means to be female.

So the one of the left is the man in the relationship? She wears the strap on?

Dick/vagina is gender. Most people with that disorder don't even know it.

while i dont advocate their stupid 'genders', why do you bother yourselves with hating on these sorts of people? like, if one of these idiots actually bothered you, you could roast them into oblivion leaving only scorched earth. honestly just take a step back and think about this full-circle of self absorption that you have gone through. you now can only bother yourself with other peoples lives, lives that dont effect yours. pull your fucken head in cunt

INTERSEX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
Proved you wrong.

No. Gender = dick or penis.

Mate, your on Sup Forums, more precisely Sup Forums. You aren't gonna find anyone here that thinks theirs more than 2, since everyone has a brain

my bro got a dick and i got a penis, what are we

FUCKING QUADS! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!

Those people are still considered one of two sexes.

Kleinfelters are male, Turners are female, Swyer are female

I hope this is a joke post

Is your penis feminine?
Nice quads btw