First for frogfu

>Thoros and Walder Frey are in season six
>Mellisandre reminds the audience about where she learned resurrection
>Michelle Farley confirmed being spotted in Belfast

ITS FUCKING CONFIRMED, GET HYPE

First for...

...whatever, fuck it.

4th for arya

>post yfw stannisautists get btfo when brienne confirms she killed stannis next ep.

CONFIRMED LEAK FOR KINGSLANDING PLOT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON(from the same spanish guy who leaked some earlier episodes)

>Varys still controls the kids(the little birds), foreshadowed by the scene where he says "birds I always trust" right before the scene with Qyburn and the birds
>orders them to kill Pycelle, Kevan, Qyburn and Tommen(the scene in one of the trailers where the kids are killing someone)
>naturally, Cersei becomes the prime suspect because nobody else could do it
>2 of the judges had been decided(don't know who they are, probably Mace and someone else)
>as for the third judge, Jaime is appointed, the other judges vote yes and no
>cue dialogue scene between Jaime and High Sparrow where he reveals that Cersei cheated on him with Lancel
>Jaime votes yes because he's aware of how Cersei is fucked up now
>Cersei demands a trial by combat
>Of course appoints Robert Strong as her champion as she thinks nobody can beat him
>Them it appears
>MOTHERFUCKING SANDOR CLEGANE IS THE CROWN'S CHAMPION(don't know for sure the details of how it happened, but supposedly it's a bit different from the gravedigger theory)
>beats Robert, supposedly using fire because karma or something(this part is a rumour)
>Cersei gets executed
>the prophecy of Maggy The Frog is fulfilled, her 3 children die, then she dies by the hand of the "Little Brother", in this case it may be either Jaime for voting against her or The Hound for defeating Gregor
>Kingslanding becomes a mess because there's nobody with claim to the throne alive and most of the small council is dead
>High Sparrow rises to power and becomes some sort of regent ruler
>not sure what happens to Jaime in the final episodes, rumour is that he flees somewhere in a new identity

King of /got/

The dual-wielding madman

>Rightful King Tier
Stannis

>acceptable tier
True Blooded Targs(historical loyalism)
King in the North(regional independence)

>shit tier
everything else

Promise me, Nedoglu

>trusting a woman

ISHYGDDT

>>Michelle Farley confirmed being spotted in Belfast
She lives there you mong.

this is the turkish bitch right? Spainfag here, people say they see her with got actors at the town near zafra

Reminder that D&D are really having the Umbers sell out the Starks and side with a fucking kinslayer because they're afraid of an "army" of 2000 children and old folk.

Will Jon be in tomorrows episode?

but then why were Jamie and Bronn seen filming in the Riverlands?

Id be ok with this but this leaves out jamie going too riverlands so fuck you, you lying faggot

None of this is true.

>varys and le little meme walk the streets
>varys comments on how terrible their disguises are
>varys knows that people here buy infants to eat, even though he's been there for maybe a couple of days
>same time an attack against the government fleet happens the streets and market place near them is deserted
>provides safe passage for a member of the harpy
>for information anyone could have told you

Varys, or his allies, are controlling the sons of the harpy, right?

insiderbro here

He'll be gone the rest of the season

It's around the part where he flees, I guess. Or maybe before Varys' plot

Reminder that the Umbers in the books also betray the Starks.

>implying

DON'T YOU SEE!?

IT'S THE PERFECT RUSE!

>confirmed for never reading the books.

Dnd are not smart enough for this, harpies most lilely just controlled by slave masters from other cities

>varys knows that people here buy infants to eat, even though he's been there for maybe a couple of days
I'm pretty sure Tyrion's Valyrian or whatever was just that bad

Ah, how convenient ...

umbers aren't in the books tho
they are a D&D fanfiction

>provides safe passage for a member of the harpy

No, he packs her on a ship to be met by assassins who'll take her silver as payment. He needs the myth of buyouts, but can't be actually letting Harpies live (because then eventually the answer to "Who is funding the Harpies?" will be "Varys").

Only cause Greatjon is a hostage.

Much better reason than fearing 2000 old people and some kids are gonna roll over all of the North

(You)

This seems to clearly be wrong, which fucking sucks because I would actually like it. I REALLY hope that the kids killing someone scene really is them still working for Varys and not fucking Cersei managing to use them to off her competition.

Wait what?

Dont do that user.

>either dumb or wikifag

And the Umber army is old men and children. Theon tells that to Stannis.

You wish. Varys is perfectly lawful good in DnD's shitshow.

At least Cersei's whitewhashing makes sense within the context of the show - Varys is just fucking shit.

Na, the dude that Dany met with outside Yunkai, who offered her two chests of gold to fuck off is the man behind the curtain.

It is known.

>wears a tinfoil hat
>actually believes in le Great northen conspiracy may may

Reminder that Bryan Cogman talked D&D into including Dorne and is a huge Dornefag that had them use his own fanfiction which is why it was bad.

Bryan Cogman is literally the worst

Which Umber? The greatjon who is a hostage of the Freys (or Lannisters, can't remember), the one who is forced to side with the Boltons because the greatjon is held hostage, or the one who is outside of Winterfel and thinks he just saved Arya from the Boltons.

rip

Nobody is forcing him.

Mors sides with Stannis instead of the Boltons.

No they fucking don't, half of the Umbers pledge for Stannis and the other half begrudgingly swear fealty to the Boltons ONLY because they still have the Greatjon hostage and Roose doesn't trust them in the slightest.

Bear And The Maiden Fair > Dornishman's Wife > Rains of Castamere

they split so that Greatjon wouldn't be killed

>''House Payne gives us the greatest of servants''
>Podrick never knew squiring before being sent to Tyrion
>Became a natural at it instantly

Is it in every Paynes blood to be a servant?

What utter fucking shite.

Only half of umber soldiers are working with Boltons, and only because greatjon is prisoner. even Roose doesn't trust them. You dont need to believe in GNC to figure out that umbers will betray Roose first chance they get

>Remember that time you fell over in the grocery store because you were so goddamn fat from your own bad habits, and you were shocked into finally admitting to yourself you have problems and need to get your shit together?
>No. Fat is healthy.

If all of them sided with Stannis then they'd execute the Greatjon.

it's pretty good actually, what were you expecting?

>has old man kidnapped and shipped to westeros in a wooden box
>busts tyrion out
>lawful

>doesn't bust ned out
>good

You don't get to bring wildlings.

>Varys is perfectly lawful good in DnD's shitshow.
you D&D haters are hilarious

varys has never been lawful good. he has always served his own interests in the good of the realm. he's the opposite of littlefinger who wants to create chaosh.

youtube.com/watch?v=GmVos4TDLSA

You're a fat guy.

Yeah that was in S1&2 when his character still made sense. Now that Aegon has been cut it has gone of the rails. He's just a kind COCKLESS man that gives children sweets Instead of taking their tongues and is genuinely utilitaristic instead of being a Blackfyre supporting schemer. It will be Qyburn who kills Kevan in the show

Does Varys' actor shave his head every season?

For you

For....(breathes deeply) you

Will Pycelle let out a huge ripper of a fart when the kid shoots him with a crossbow?

*fart* you

Well I'm sorry to hear that............................

In the show doesn't seem like the Umbers are down to only old folk and kids considering Greatjon wasn't at the wedding and so likely still had his own men with him.

And they at least still have a castle, wait out the shit Wildlings if they attack.

it cgi

Some tasty bait

he uses a cap

cause now......(takes deep breath of punani)

i think he used to have a cap or something but now he's started shaving it

Your a fucking retard. Varys wanted stability for precisely as long as he needed for Aegon to get his shit together and after that wanted nothing but CHAOSH.

DnD unironically believed his "for the good realm" crap because they haven't read the books past ASOS

does anyone know how the word punani gained fame?

>and after that wanted nothing but CHAOSH.
you have nothing to support this

Ramsay turned Theon's absent dick into one so he could give him a tender fuck every night

>they haven't read the books past ASOS
proofs?

>because they haven't read the books past ASOS
Goddamn, really?

They had a lot of goddamn time to do so.

yeah, and it sets off the wildfire caches still hidden around king's landing

the ep ends with a long shot of the swirling green firestorm then a cover of the rains of castamere made entirely of pitch-shifted farts plays over the credits

>being so gullible to believe some random shitpost
wew
retard

This pains me, my lord. You do not deserve to die alone on such a cold dark night. There are many like you, good men in service to bad causes ... but you were threatening to undo all the queen's good work, to reconcile Highgarden and Casterly Rock, to bind the Faith to your little king, unite the Seven Kingdoms under Tommen's rule ...

Well the only reason they wanted to make the show was for the Red Wedding, and after that it seems wiki-tier.

Man, not only did they take away his sword forged from a fucking fallen star, they felt the only way they could portray him fighting six guys at once was he better have two swords.

lol who's that other guy, what's a smiling knight?

now post the rest of the quote

>Ser Kevan. Forgive me if you can. I bear you no ill will. This was not done from malice. It was for the realm. For the children ... There are many like you, good men in service to bad causes...

They've probably skimmed through them, but they didn't remember that Sam and Brienne were POV characters during the oxford forum last year, and they have misunderstood the themes of those books completely, so I doubt they've read them with much consideration.

Any leaks on the next episode?

It looks like a boring Dany centered episode, but it's also 59 minutes long so I'm expecting that something major happens. Maybe Daario finally dies?

In Varys' head, 'the good of the realm' = Aegon on the throne.

They didn't though. Dawn has a unique design and his other sword is the same as Gerold's.

He put Dawn in the ground. Why he carries 3 Longswords is beyond me though.

The other guy is an amalgamation of Hightower and Whent

sam and brienne's chapters were easily forgettable though

So?

He's clearly trying to destabilize the real for Aegon, his rationalization for it doesn't make him any less destabilizing.

I-is he back ?

>3 longswords

This meme needs to die.

He doesn't have three. He pulled Dawn out of the ground the same time he unsheathed the other sword at his side

Reading Dunk and Egg lads. Pr good so far.

P-people wouldn't just make up shit on the internet would they?

he's not destabilizing it anymore than it already is

killing kevan is not going to lead to anything other than more lannister crying

just fapped to Sophie lads

How the fuck are the little birds gonna kill Tommen, he has his Kingsguards

He wants chaos for now. Controlled Chaos, which is what Cersei is, means that when Aegon puts her head on a spike, he becomes a hero.

He knows that almost nobody wants a Targaryan king after Aerys, but having it so Aegon cleans up Westeros instead of tearing it apart looks good on the Targaryan name.

I just fapped to your shitpost.