She said YES :)

She said YES :)

ask her to fart to give you a clue

She said yes to another McDonalds run?

Yeah looks like she's said 'Yes' a few too many times. She should try saying 'No thank you, I've had plenty' some time.

I was gonna make fun of you, but having a person that cares already puts you above me

jealous fags detected.

She's just thinking about the cake

She doesn't run anywhere

Wew lad, I have a hot normal weight gf. How big is that ring? kek

That ring is, literally, never coming off her finger.

good god, these things will breed. hopefully her morbidly obese body will just cause her to have miscarriages.

then let me do it bro
OP your gf is fad and you could do better just like me
gorgeous red head with a firm and fit body
take fucking that you sad piece of shit
Im even sure that you dont have anyone care about you op and thats the reason why you make fun of this disgusting couple in your pick

>tfw when that guy jabbing his dick into her flab is more action than 90% of Sup Forums will ever get

you're gonna need to make that figure a lot fuckin bigger mate

as you guys can see english languague is main by me
Fucktards
I dont even know

Its not a ring, its a bracelet.

still getting gonna laid for the rest of my life faggot. you will always be a virgin tho

Look at her poor feet, having to withstand all that mass...

I'm curious, what exactly did you think Sup Forums's response to this would be? You could have posted this anywhere, facebook, reddit, your own blog... but you chose to post it here, accompanied by that picture. How is our response in any way surprising?

Which ocean did you find her beached at?

you're going to get laid on and suffocate.

I don't think he's proposing, I think he's trapped in her gravitational field...

To cake?

She obviously didn't say yes to a salad

obviously i posted it on FB fool. i'm just the happiest man on earth and want everyone to know

Congrats, user. Let us know what brand of 600 thread count satin bed sheet she picks out for the dress.

You are going to need a bigger boat...and a bigger cake.

I am proud of you OP. Also noted your black coloured nails.... Bit gay.

maximum zozzle

to getting a whopper at burger king?

Have you had a recent eyesight test?

Not going to lie, I like this design.

Turn those into .25 VVS1 diamonds for a total of 1ct and a nicer pearl.

>merica

Why americans are so fat and disgusting?

Oh shit I haven't even found a Snorlax yet, where'd you get yours Sup Forumsro?

>plucking that low-hanging fruit

Her armrolls' armrolls have armrolls . . .

those painted nails are super edgy

Pretty good bait. Going to give this one a 6/10. You are too eager. Still, nice job overall.

Not all of us are. Just way too many. I hate it even more than you do because I live here and have to see them in person.

it's mainly the south, midwest and niggers. it's due to poor education/low intelligence.

why

The banter is off the charts.

This makes me happy, showing that no matter what someone is or looks like that they all deserve love. I wish you the best of luck
Can you show us the trailer you haul her around in?

Brother/sister? Besides the weight ratio, you look similar.

Congratulations my friend.

I fear in a weeks time you're going to wake-up, put on your brand new spectacles and discover that you accidentally married a walk-in refrigerator...

>could come as a bit of a shock, brah...

Hopefully she will lose weight and you will not be widower in 6 years

is that your car in the background? good luck trying to squeeze her in that thing

The daycare where I take my son recently had a pool party. At one point I looked around and noticed that there were +/- 30 people there and 20 of them were fat fucks. They are literally everywhere here.

I'm truly sorry OP, if you ever need to talk I'm here for you :(

>wakes up in a couple of weeks
>the battle tank dies of diabetes and a total cardiovascular breakdown.

This is obviously a bait thread. OP' m.o is easy; download a few photos from that person and the person's fiancee and start posting them on Sup Forums accordingly to appear "legit".
You are a very sad person who's got so little to do in your fucking pathetic life where mining for "gold" on facebook is becoming a habit of you and one of the ways for you to feel "appreciated".

The beautiful couple

congrats but how are you going to afford to feed that behemoth? you will literally bankrupt yourself

Congrats, OP. If you make each other happy, then you should have a happy life. Of course, she'll die of congestive heart failure at 38, but you'll be happy until then.

Now you just have to chain it to a treadmill until it becomes a woman.

It's like a fat ugly hideous disgusting repulsive abhorrent caterpillar. With hard work a beautiful butterfly of a woman might come out... or it'll have a heart attack.

So does the bottom of your car grind on the ground every time your drive her to Baskin Robins

Perfect. Just oerfect.

kek

No, that's just the car that he brings her loads of shrimp in. Whales have to be kept wet remember?

kek well shit posted but the funny thing is what if it is actually legit? then you sir have called some happy fag a pathetic human on the happiest day of his life

Fucking hell. The mom looks like the fucking water hag from The Witcher. This is the most disgusting family I've ever fucking seen, fuck you America for making and letting this happen

Dubs gets to fuck the spastic frog with legs on the right.

And you're the champion that brings it to everyone's attention. You should wear a cape, man.

if they are from Texas its perfectly legal, stop judging them.

this actually happened.

So my kids birthday is coming up and I was thinking of renting him a bouncy castle
Can I have name of the company that produced the one you're proposing to?

To a ham sammidge.

LOL sure you do

Stale pasta aside, at least they have each other and are happy.

I hope I end up in the screenshot

Good on you dude. Grab happiness where you can and enjoy your life together. But if you think about having a baby at some point, please work with her to get her to lose weight, for her sake and the safety of the baby. XxX

congrats OP. chances of you getting cucked by BBC before the big day or 0.00000003%

Any honeymoon photos mr. Lucky??

did some faggot photoshop out the phone? he is clearly playing Pokemon go.
also, he has black nail varnish on.

A perl? why not a diamond, you only need to hide a pece of coul under her couch. then put it in a ring and tada... you got a diamond ring

One day your fridge will be out of food and guess which half of the couch and bed she'll eat. Have fun sleeping on the ground.

Pretty sure the nail polish is the least of his worries. Medical bills, regular call outs to the local plumbers due to an overhaul of shit build up and of course the whole retard autistic family thing.

Not really. I'm fat and acknowledge that it's my fault. But I'm not gonna go to the gym and put in the work until it becomes a direct obstacle in some part of my life. The reason I'm fat is because I ate so much as a kid that it's just followed me. I fast for four days once a month and eat salads/healthy food most of the time. Lost 80 pounds since January just doing that and riding my bike to work. Slow metabolism also doesn't help much.

OP here. you jelly haters can troll all you want. i dont care. im happy. maybe if half of you faggots had the balls to leave your moms basement and actually talk to a girl you might be able to convince someone to marry you

this image has been a meme since 2012 you fucking morons

>But I'm not gonna go to the gym and put in the work until it becomes a direct obstacle in some part of my life
so you ARE an idiot.
>I'm going to wait until I get heart disease before I try to improve my health!

>purple shirt and a fedora...

>I've lost 80 pounds since January by jist eating healthily and riding my bike to work
>I weigh 230 Pounds
>Because at 230 pounds I risk Heart Disease
So YOU are an idiot. What a twist.
Now go back to /fit/ faggot

This made me feel better about being lonely

Yes, and?

dont be a fag

Could be worse.

oh shit, no fedora? or did you take it off to be a GENTLEMAN

Grats OP.

Why the fuck did you paint your finger nails?

Holy shit, her dad is Vampiro

Finger so fat she had to use a basketball ring.

>Fat and skinny went to bed fat rolled over and skinny was dead

>fucker smiling like he hit the lottery
Poor dumb bastard.

Even the pram on the right is being pulled in by her gravity.

You don't jump into the sewer and expect to come out smelling of roses. Only the newest of newfags would come here with those pictures expecting happy wishes and warm fuzzies.