Male population in Arab countries far exceeds the female population

>male population in Arab countries far exceeds the female population
>being a fag is a capital crime

No wonder men in those countries are always so frustrated and willing to die. Gotta let off some steam m8.

>Portu-gal

Brb, moving to Martinique

>UAE

Oh my god haha, that is almost inconceivable

TO THE RUSSIAN BREEDING GROUNDS

>I was actually looking into buying property in Namibia
Huh, go figure

its full of immigrant males thats why

It's only lopsided because we have tons of bitter old women living behind the hills that are too stubborn to die.

There's more men than women under 30 years.

Still, that's a lot of pent up sexual frustration, especially in a country where I don't imagine strip clubs are a common sight

It's because of all the poo/paki workers who come here alone without their families

There's a lot of Russian and Southeast Asian prostitutes.

92% of their pop. is economic immigrants.
But I don't think this is accurate for Jordan because a lot of young men leave for work in the GCC and usually leave their family behind until they sort money out.

Just call them immigrants bro it makes no fucking differences. It's like calling a Brit who's lived in Brunei for 15 years an expat but a Malay who's done the same an immigrant

Isn't that haram?

> Men can marry multiple women
> Men outnumber women from before

No wonder these countries have a problem.

Yeah but immigrants never marry local gulf girls ever.

Except for the ones who manage to escape to the West.

When you go to a shittier country than yours, and you're relatively alone, you're an expat

When you go to a better country than yours, and bring a ton of other people with you, you're an immigrant

But what if you go to a better country alone?

Rules don't apply the guys over there, pretty sure any women that gets raped is treated worse than the male rapist.

well for example a chilean here, since there are pretty much no latinos in this country (unless you count the portuguese which i don't), you'd be too different from the other immigrants to really get called an immigrant

i think people would call you an expat probably

Actually made me kek