/nba/ general = broship faggotry, Steph Curry / Lebron spam...

/nba/ general = broship faggotry, Steph Curry / Lebron spam, 90% of the contect are players shopped into another uniform or copypastas

/hoc/ general = >rags >finnish goalkeeping >Canadian cup wins, nothing but 13 year old meme spouters, literally the ylilauta of sports

/cfb/ general = concentrated map autism and nonstop arguing over which college has a lower acceptance rate and which city has more niggers

/nfl/ general = the absolute worst of Sup Forums, stacked with trannies and morbidly obese tripfags roleplaying as anime girls. Most of the posts aren't even sport related

any soccer thread = reddit tier memes and teenage 3rd worlders thinking they're still on Sup Forums

/mlb/ general = the only general on this board where people actually discuss sports. Pretty enjoyable and I'm saying that even though baseball is pretty far from being my #1 sport

De ' are

MODS MODS MODS

>rags

>basebore

100% true

Mods sticky this post

>even though baseball is pretty far from being my #1 sport

nice try there, lardlord

>Generals are bad

Yes, we know, but it's been that way since 2013 and it's never changing back.

Hmmmm....I wonder why.....

reddit caused this

Soccer threads are so shit that spamming a player's name in all caps is considered top humor

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

thank /q/

WEW KOBE

/nfl/ is so fucking shit, it blows my mind that its not more popular but then you see all the tripfags.I just stick to non-generals if i want to talk football.

t. 10 year old

generals ruined Sup Forums, every single person who was around before them knows it

R B L
B
L
WE OUT HERE

>rags

>MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yuros are fucking trash.