Do any other fags out there jerk off at work?

Do any other fags out there jerk off at work?

on occasion I have, not full out in my office though. Too risky.

GIF isnt me...just a clip i saved

All the time. I've beat off in so many places that I forget it is strange.

Same here man.

fucking kek'd

Top 5 weirdest?

>set of Top Chef
>van full of people
>airplane, not bathroom tho
>walking down the street
>exgf's sister's feet

>Set of Top Chef?

Story?

Mine aren't quite as good but here goes
>every nook at wrk where i wasnt totally exposed.
>back seat of a commercial airplane
>looking in church windows at the jailbaits (dark outside)
>detention
>storage part of convenience store (patron that snuck bk there).

I did once. Nice webm on /gif got me going. I get into work early so just did it at my desk.

im a NEET but ive jerked off at 3/4 jobs i had, used to deliver pizza and would go home and smoke weed on delivery and jerked off while i was there a few times, use to go jerk off in the bathroom around 10-11 at my office job sometimes when i would get randomly horny af, also when i was a grader i would pretty much jerk off after every test i graded

never managed to jerk off while i was actually teaching though that woulda taken some finesse

If he comes back with a story about creme brulee I'm gonna puke.

>In office, door open (almost daily)
>In car, driving
>Backseat, wife and her girlfriend driving, they didn't see
>golf course
>airplane bathroom
>travel bus bathroom

I got caught by female intern last year. she was shocked, never said anything about it to anyone. she give me a knowing smile everytime we pass now, but you can tell she doesnt want to risk the start of a career

Been caught at work we share company bathroom, a guy walks in on me while I was rubbing one off. Well we had fun butt fucking each other and sucking each other off

There was a whole gallery of this guy before, here is another of his pics. didn't get to save anything else though. Anyone else have anything from him?

I fucked a chick that I worked with at work, one time.

Couldn't even finish though. She was fucking gross.

We have this one unisex toilet. I sometimes go in there and rub one out when I'm really horny during the day, everyone just thinks you're taking a shit. Best bit is that I cum right on the toilet seat so whoever sits on it next is going to get my cum on their ass. Makes me diamonds thinking about it. Sometimes put it on the flush button or lock too.

rotation fail

thats fucked up user

i have this

I get so turned on by it that I don't even register it as wrong. I'm going to do it tomorrow.

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY FAGGOT

MODS BAN THIS FUCKER INTO NEXT WEEK

END THE FAGGOT CONTAMINATION

NO MORE DICK THREADS
NO MORE TRAP THREADS
NO MORE FAGGOTRY

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT

you opened the thread, faggot. hide it if you dont like it.

faggot.

You're an idiot to think someone won't wipe that shit away right as they enter...and they'll definitely see it's cum. Soo...there might be a complaint even.

my boss is fucking hot so i need to sneak to the toilets for a tactical wank, sometimes multiple times a day

tips for fucking your boss without getting fired?

come on user. you cant post this and not have a photo

The office i used to work at was full of guys.

I always jerk off at work.

One day one of the dudes gets up, heads over to the bathroom and suddenly closes the door laughing.

Frank was in there beating off. So we all gave him shit about how long his bathroom breaks were.

Someone else said somethings wrong if it takes him that long every day.

And then it devolved into a contest to see who could wank off the fastest.

Then it came to my turn.
>"nope, im good"
>"come on man, its just fun"
>"nope"
>"chicken buck buck buckgah!"
>"no i mean im good, i beat off in there just after lunch already"

let's see a photo.
and well, it looks like if you actually fuck her, you won't care much about getting fired. I mean, come on. It could go a ton of wrong ways before you get fired.
Just show that you are attracted, be flirty, make nice comments, whatever.

>assuming user's boss is a woman and he is not a faggot.

I'm jerking off at work right now, actually

lol come on...a gay guy wouldn't be scared about getting fired because he fucked his boss. he'd be scared to love it too much and not be able to work properly.

yep

Why should I jerk off if I can get laid at the job?

And top it off with a little creme fraiche