This is so fucking good. I genuinely cant grasp on how little it is discussed

This is so fucking good. I genuinely cant grasp on how little it is discussed.

Anyone up for a Lamborghini Crystal general thread? It'd be nice to discuss our personal faves

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?oi285vfpk35pb83
youtube.com/watch?v=hb2jOhoTAEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

download link, btw mediafire.com/?oi285vfpk35pb83

pls thread continue

Make this same thread but 12 hours from now

All the wage cucks are asleep

what's the coorelation?

tell me in 2 sentences or less why I should listen to this. it sounds like PBS recorded off a tv set in a living room of an abusive household

That's probably LC's best. Smokin' Out his Majesties UFO is decent too but almost too murky and dense
youtube.com/watch?v=hb2jOhoTAEk

incense evening beach vibes

i fucking love SOhMU, but it's certainly not my fave. I like when it's a bit murkier and denser tahn usual.

AY HOL UP

>CHEWING BUBBLEGUM SCRAPED FROM YOUR SHOE. HAUNTED TELEPHONE BOOTH TELEPORTATION TO THE ELECTRIC SLIME-WAY SKYLINE
>PREHISTORIC POP RISING UP FROM JUNK FOOD TAR PITS. A HYPNAGOGIC MIASMA AND STAR-CROSSED OOZE BANQUET
>DUI's IN THE UFO. NODDING OFF BEHIND CURSED CHINESE BUFFETS WITH THE DEEP FRIED DUMPSTER DEMONS*
>MESCALINE AND COTTON CANDY. RIDING THE HYPOCAPNIA CAROUSEL AT BRAM STOKER'S BOARDWALK CARNIVAL
>CIGARETTE BUTTS IN A SLURPEE. EXTRATERRESTRIAL TRANS AM BALLADS BROADCASTING TO YOU LIVE DIRECTLY FROM THE MOTHERSHIP

kek
>tfw you can identify where all these come from

Are any LC releases better than Marble Surf? best Ferarro release IMO (although its hard to choose)

Yes. IMO Marble Surf is good, but certainly not his best.

I'd recommend Cruisin' The Nightbiker Strip and Heavens Burst Creation Horizonz if you want more ambient stuff, and anything in his skaters and acid eagle moniker/group

Slippery Beach/Trashed Gamelan is excellent as well, and one of a handful of Ferraro releases on own on tape.

HOLY shit you have it on tape??? Dude please scan it and rip it. I know there is a rip out there but its poor quality, so it would be an awesome favor

I've never ripped from a tape before. I think I can do it, but I don't have a decent mic

Cant you just connect the tape player with your computer and record it with audacity?

Possibly, I'd have to check. I only have an old boombox. If it works, I'll post it in the Sharethread General and maybe start a Ferraro thread.

Probably won't see it until Monday though, FYI.

eyy man you da best

Good thread.