What's the greatest age difference between you and somebody you've had sex with?

What's the greatest age difference between you and somebody you've had sex with?

>14 years younger
I was 42, she was 28.
>14 years older
I was 34, she was 48.

23years

Which did you prefer?

22 years. Im 42 and fucked an 18 year old hoe today. Fuked her hard too

As far as sex went, the 48 year old. She was literally down for anything. But when we weren't having sex, I couldn't stand being around her. She was crazy as fuck, and not in the good way.

Today, wow. Hooker?

I was 16 a week before my 17th bday and a coworker was 26 she thought i was 17 going on 18.

>she had a kid
>loosemilfpussy.jpeg

Inb4 bags of sand

Yes my brother. 30 mins with a peachy big titted 18 yo aussie redhead for $150 Australian. I bashed her cervix in xD

I'm 24. Gf is 34

I was 14 when tricked (not much trick needed tbh)
by the laundromat lady, I guess she was like 55 or so. Was first sex, and best sex.

Who was the older one? You?

Story?

That's 24 years you fucking retard.

1 year and an half.
My first girlfriend was 1 year and an half older. Then second girlfriend was half a year older.
Then first boyfriend was two week younger. And was a shitbag. I hate him.

Here's one of the 18 year old hooker's texts - "I have a special on 30m is $150 instead of $220..and 15 min is $120.. so it's a longer better deal. Do you want to book that " - shit was so cash xDD

31 years.

I was 11. He was 42...

8 years

I was never good at math xD

Sounds like a hooker! Pic or nah?

she was 14 years older...a cougar nurse i worked with

I was 15 she was 45 so 30 years.

Pics or it didn't happen

15 years older. That's my current girlfriend. She's the best gf i ever had.

banged a 62 year old when I was in my late 20s about 30 something years?.

>Story?
Had black Lee-jeans, didn't want color to fade off. Woman said she could do it for me, I could come back some hours later.
Back: "Color faded anyway". Shit, shit, shit. "I have them at my apartment, lets go get them".
Still damned black, happy. "You may feel boobs"........... and after that was no return possible. We had an affair for two or three months, met her almost everyday.

Here's pic xD she was a sweet kid.

Note: Age of consent is 16, age of being an adult is 18, and its legal to be a sex worker in my state.

Six weeks. She was 16, I was 16. Four years later she is still my GF.

Her 45 me 15

Maaa nigga
I'm

f/m?
if femanon you should know the rules
if faggot.. well...

Faggot.
More or less.

Well I'm not interessed in men anymore: the only man I dated raped me.

25 years, me being 23

You fucked a -2 year old?

WTF?

i fucked a 48 year old,

Nice try to cover your ass now, we all know you fucked a negative two year old.

nothing insane here

me >21
her >26

she was solid 9/10 tho.

Checked
I was 18 just in the Marines and she said she was 35 but was probably lying and was older.

rekt.

Me 34
Her 22
Obviously had daddy issues, and crazy in the head but crazy in the bed. (Liked to be choked, tied up, slapped, anal, throated etc...)

I was 17 and she was 22

Me -67 years
Her-67 months

Here comes to 4-chan party van

14 year difference, she was older.

First and worst.

She was a 3/10 - I am about a 5 or 8 /10

(I think 5, others say between 5 and 8).

It was bad - fat fuck, no personal hygiene, lied on CL ad, but I was too stupid to say GTFO.

I've had a pretty decent gap on both ends. I'm 39, dated a 24 year old for a few months, and a 49 year old for about the same amount of time. I enjoyed the younger chick more bc I could ignore her and I knew she was content to do her own thing until I called. The older chick was pretty clingy.

Me 17
Her 36.

But here's the kicker. She woke up before I did. Goes downstairs wearing my shirt. Makes eggs in my Mom's kitchen. Mom got home from working the night shift and was not pleased.

I was 37, she was 17 (age of consent is 16 here). She was a cashier at the grocery and one day she gave me her number, we text back and forth for a bit, then she came over one night after the beach in a bikini, I fucked her for 4 months. She moved for college, shitty.

i prefer 8 years girl

Muslim detected

i'm not a muslim

russia?

Kek

Whatever, Ahmad.

Had an 18 year old like that. The most petite, perfect bodied girl, flexible (she studied dance). We went to swinger and bdsm meets and had lots of threesones because her father told her that if she ever touched a girl sexually she would be cut off, and I wasn't going to rat! She loved being thrown around and slapped, spanked, choked, pissed on, once me and three other girls spent a whole weekend making her our slave. She cooked, cleaned, sucked, licked, took cock and strap in all three holes, we paraded her around town in skimpy clothes and made her flash people "innocently", she begged for it every weekend. Took her to a swinger party and made her clean cum out of other women, then I fucked her ass until I busted a huge nut and we left, with her dripping cum out of her pussy. Hottest bitch ever and will never find that again.

North Carolina

10 years, she was younger. She admittedly had a daddy issues and a thing for older guys and a Catholic girl for good measure.

She broke the ice by telling me she had a dream about giving me a BJ. Twenty years off of and on sex after that.

24/16

Older 10 years.
>Me 32 her 42
Younger 7 years
>Me 23
>Her 16

Live in Canada. Legal as fuck. She was a gymnast too was a party in bed. Miss her.

wtf I am 42. Is this some magical age?

Nice, my man

What happened next?

42 Club. Old enough to fuck girls half our age - still?

I'll be going for a third of my age (18) when I'm 54. See you in Valhalla!

29 years. I was 20 she was 49.

She made me a Thai soup, paid me with drugs and refused to let me eat her out. Did have a mirrored ceiling though. All in all not a bad night.

When I was 28, I was seeing a 17 year old and 38 year old at the same time. Separately, of course.

Sucks to suck you fucking nerd

About 26 years. I had sex with a 46 year old when I was 19. That'd make her close to 57 now.

Sh was 12 1/2 years older. I was 29 she was 42. That was 12 years ago I miss her big tits, hairy 80s style pussy, tight little ass & how she would tell me she loved sucking my cock while she was sucking my cock.

That lack of punctuation, so I'm not sure what you means...

I was 19 she was 41

Same, where in nc

Oh yeah also when I was 27 I fucked a 17 year old. She really wanted to learn shit, so I taught her some shit.

My ex girlfriends mom like 2 months after we broke up, she was 45 i was 17

me >23
her >52

she was a crazy milf

22 years. I was 20, she was 42. Met her on craigslist back in the day. I'd fuck her when her husband was out of town.
We did some fun math. I was younger than her oldest son, She had been sucking cock longer than I'd been alive. The first time she got fucked in the ass I was still learning to walk and my personal favorite: I lost my virginity the same year she got gangbanged for the first time.

Where can I meet a cougar/milf/older woman? I'm 28.

Easiest answer I can give you is bars. I'm the same age and fucked a 49 year old two nights ago from a shitty bar.

15 years. Me 34 and her 19

13 years. I was 19, she was 32

I was 18, she was 13......don't judge

Not judging
Am asking for details

I've never picked up a woman at a bar before. I guess it's time to practice.

I was 23 she was 37.
I was 34 she was 21.

I like to pick up short, slim middle-aged women.
Fucked a 46-year-old when I was 19. Shit was amazing.

10 years older than me 21 she 31. Her parents are bro and sisters. She was crazy in bed and psycho woman

And I have one of the Donalds texts - "if you were from America I'd definitely make you my running mate....the American people need your wisdom....such a shame" - Shit would have been so cash XXXD

Some chick I went to school with, she lives down the road from me, I didn't even know she wanted to Fuck, but turns out she fucking loved the dick! Lol she was good and had nice tits also, her name was kilie capana, spelling could be wrong, she lives in Oregon.....haven't seen her for years

Trying just a tad too hard there

me 16 her 25

I fucked my home room teacher when I was 16. I don't know how old she was as she never told us but she had a kid that was in college. She was a freak.

I could go for a story here...

26 yrs difference, my cougar gf , def rcommended, older women are nasty as fuck. She loves to roleplay mom-son stuff. We even go on weekends & book at motels, even bed & bfasts under the same family name. def look the part too. Checking in I casually say we're taking a "break" from dad, she looks embarrassed and the desk clerk gets it. Amazing how many (mostly female) seem hugely turned on at this. Makes for incredibly depraved sex the whole time we're there.

I'm sorry, but those are not the details I am looking for.

42 here and she was 24. On a biss trip in Milano Italy for a trade show. The owner of my company is friends with the owner of another company. They decided both companies should do the show. So we spit the booth and shared a flat..met her and the next night we fucked. Fucked her 5 nights straight all undercover.

7/10..she was ok in bed...but god damn after fucking +35 year olds for the past decade...that pussy was soooo god damn tight.

Pic?

The best part of it was she actually grabbed my dick with one hand and spread her pussy with the other and guided my dick in her! I shit you not man! Just watching her do that almost made me cum on the spot, barely any hair on her pussy.....Fuck it was hot, I was the first guy to eat her out too.....those were some good times

17 years. I was 30, she was 47. Picked her and her ugly sister up at a bar, buddy jumped on the grenade while I fucked her raw on the beach and in the water. She had a banging body and was desperate for that cock (she had 2 teenage kids and no man). Txted her a couple more times, everytime we'd do the double date thing at the bar and they would pay for all our drinks then i'd fuck her somewhere public or degrading. One of my favs was when we went back to my buddy's place and he and the grenade left the room for a minute. I had her doggystyle, jeans around her ankles and cock buried to the hilt when they came back a minute later. She left with a smile on her face, rugburns on her knees and cum dripping out of her pussy. Best part was I could text her anytime and she would down to fuck. We did this routine a few more times until I found a younger fuckbuddy.

I'm
So
Jealous

her 53. Me 26. They are into sharing met through Craigslist. She could fuck forever, best part she loved to give head. My wife only jerked her husbund off. We did this them about 10 times

me and my hand share the same birthday