How is it that the RNC convention kicked of with vile hateful rhetoric and no one on Sup Forums is even talking about...

How is it that the RNC convention kicked of with vile hateful rhetoric and no one on Sup Forums is even talking about it?

It was a sea of white people spewing hate for basically everyone who was not white, not heterosexual or not christian. It's amazing that we still have this many racists in america meeting in one place, and people don't say as much about it as they should be.

discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-republican-convention-2016-live-melania-trump-s-rnc-speech-appears-to-1468901655-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=FgctsioisJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you provide examples of how it was a vile racist gathering, or are you just parroting vox and salon?

The convention hall was half-full at best. And this was on their biggest night.

I don't think anyone needs to worry too much about these inbred retards actually coming into power.

They had 3 non-white speakers.

Latinos for Trump and The Log Cabin republicans were present.

Trump's wife is an immigrant from Sylvania.

Nice try.

>quote and citation needed
Do you really think I'm going to go watch the entire fucking RNC to figure out what you're talking about?

>from Sylvania

She's a rep from a light bulb company?

>what are token speakers

if you can't see what they're doing here, which is blatantly obvious, then your falling for their dog and pony show that they put on for their racist low-IQ followers.

Slovenia*

>Sylvania
lol'd

Hilary Clinton was not indicted, and Trump selected one of the most universally disliked politicians as a running mate. Let's face it. He only had a chance if she went to prison.

you're so wrong.

bernie would have then been the nominee, and the ass whooping would be even more dramatic than the one hillary will give him.

It was funny how he let Chris Christie think he was gonna be VP. He made a fool of himself for nothing. I bet Trump fucked his wife too.

they hold congress. they hold power.

I feel like Trump's odds against Bernie are better than against Hillary.

Hillary is absolutely annihilating Trump in every single poll. Even Fox news polls have her ahead.

Trump will get his ass handed to him in the first presidential debate, and from there out, Hillary will probably be sitting on a 25 point (or more) lead over this hateful retard.

sure kid. god fucking millennials are stupid.
talk about low IQ

>they hold congress

Sure. For the next five months.

They will lose it in such a big way in November.

Remember when that bird blessed Bernie? Even Trumpfags thought that was tits.

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-republican-convention-2016-live-melania-trump-s-rnc-speech-appears-to-1468901655-htmlstory.html

sure kid.

No way. The polls showed Bernie with a much bigger margin than Hillary has.

sure kid

> Make America White Again

I think it's kinda fucking unfortunate that this "election" is basically going to be a coronation of a single candidate. The republicans couldn't get their shit together and put forward an unelectable clown, which basically means Hillary wins by default.

I'm a democrat, but democracy only works if there's actual choice.

this.

this whole thing is a fucking joke. trump is an idiot, and his followers are even bigger retards.

kek

whats it like to be a paranoid liberal?
must be terrifying.

Trump 2016

aww need a diaper change

There was also a Rickroll in Melania's speech. Her speechwriter clearly wanted to make her, Trump and the RNC look like retards.

Fucking well played, I say.

How does Hillary's getting off make you feel?

enjoy your "choice" kid.

And get it back in two years. Dems dont vote in the midterms, so whooo two years of majority control

plagiarizing faggots aren't even smart enough to write their own original shit.

fuck republicans are the biggest retards on the planet.

Hell yeah brother, The whole thing is a farce. Did anyone forget that the entire Civil rights movement leadership was murdered off, the Black panthers were murdered off expect the BLM movement to be the same. The RNC is perpetuating these kinds of acts.
I don't buy into the rhetoric.

really kid, a biased opinion of a 12 year old means nothing.

Any back up for that claim?

says the asshole democuck

>plagiarizing
>can't write their own shit

I'll just leave this here for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc&feature=youtu.be

and this...

youtube.com/watch?v=FgctsioisJg

That's the fakest graph I've ever seen. You get that from Trump's retweets? Because you know he never fact checks that shit. He just picks whatever looks good

>says the sheep who thought bernie actually had a chance
We are all retards in the eyes of the controlling elite, because we dont wise up and see how they are keeping us seperated and fighting each other.

Glitch in the Matrix.

Agents coming.

thats what the britbongs said right before it happened kek

maybe the trump should buy himself a new trophywife

>links to some obviously edited videos
>retarded enough to think this proves some point.

you trumpies amuse me with your mindless bullshit.

The least amazing part of your statement is that absolutely none of it is factual or accurate. It is, however, quite predictable.

OP. Give me one quote and tell me who said it and when last night.

Protip: you can't, because you're full of shit, and mad that Trump is ahead. That's why you keep making these dumb threads.

>this entire thread

This is the reason we have Sup Forums. All this cringe can stay contained on one board. Sup Forums is for jerking off to facebook photos, which is an entirely different type of cringe.

No one likes Trump, The press love him but no one else does. Fake graphic. btw

>Trump is ahead

my sides

>Trump is ahead

oh fuck that's the funniest one i've heard all day user.

Aww you make no sense. But nice try deflecting to draw attention away from your butt hurt.

sure kid

thanks for confirming your stupidity.
no reason to be butthurt when you're rich.

>Sylvania
She's not very bright.

Kek. You're a rich user?

>kid

Kek

Uh, Nixon v McGovern. Look it up.

>How is it that the RNC convention kicked of with vile hateful rhetoric and no one on Sup Forums is even talking about it?
nobody cares about their little clown show.

>I disagree with someone's political ideals
>they must be inbreds
Next thing you'll do is suggest not everyone should be allowed to vote

People like you (who assume their political ideals are the endgame solution to everything) are a dictators best friend and the biggest enemy of democracy

fuck yeah. inherited it all. never worked a day in my life.
kek

Republicans are unfortunately getting to the heart of what their base has always wanted. And they are making dark pacts to appeal to it. They are unifying on a front based on prejudices of all types. If you don't hate other religions you turn a blind eye to the race hate. Vice Versa.

Its sad to see Americans so thoroughly brainwashed but It was inevitable.

I'm not even American but I know full well whos going to win, have you seen that guy? Hes the most American person on the planet, I'm suprised eagles aren't flying out of his ass.

TRIGGERED

>doesn't know what a token speaker is.
>calls the other person an idiot.

Who cares? In these speeches he proudly declared that he will tow the party line, we hate America and all of the Americans in it.

And we wonder why the Republicans haven't been elected since 1936.

He's dead to me, he's not going to be the change the GOP needs.

aww somebody butthurt.
if you don't care, why did you post?

How many languages do you speak?
Were you smart enough to marry a billionaire?
Have you moved out of your mothers basement?

sure kid.

feels good, man.

This is exactly the willful ignorance I speak of.

Um what?

sure kid I know what a token is. it was his implication that made me post.
god you're fucking stupid.

> implying you have to be smart to marry >a millionaire.

Kek fuckin idiot kid

Sure kid, I bet you knew. I bet you knew all along kiddo.

cuz, whocares

not everyone should be allowed to vote. Democracy as it is, is stupid system.

Better system would be direct democracy instead of representive one and one where voters would not have equal amount of votes. The amount of votes each had could be given in nation wide test that messures your intelligence and knowledge of current political and financial happenings around your country and abroad. If you don't take the test or fail it, 1 vote... better you do in the test, more votes you get.

He is too busy being attacked by eagles for them to fly out his ass.

The only thing flying out of his ass is his infantile rhetoric

He has the best words. Trust him. The best words. They are so good. You will see.

it's all what I think

▶ ──────── 00:08

Good in theory but the problem is that (A) intelligence tests are incredibly easy to bias or creatively interpret and (B) the 'truth' behind political happenings is not something universally agreed upon.

If I asked you what, if any, America's involvement was in the Russian conflict in Crimea, and you said "None beyond diplomatic intervention", most Americans would say you're right. If you said "Payment to fascist militants and hiring of false protestors," most Russians would say you were right. Only one of these things can be true, but to definitively say which one would require a tremendous amount of declassification on both sides of the curtain.

So then we have whichever party holds majority deciding what the truth is, and people who disagree with their version have to either lie on the test or have their votes reduced for being "wrong" by the standard of the ruling majority.

merely answering op's question.

liberal sjw white apologist cuck found
choke on that niggerdick more you trap loving mentally ill faggot

Trump will make Hillary cry and look like the crooked cunt she is at the first debate ...President trump will make america great again

>▶ ──────── 00:08
"All in all it's just another brick in the wall"

Good song user!

_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__

They're only token speakers if they're speaking on behalf of a party that you don't like?

>No one likes Trump
>Won the party nomination
>Tens of thousands attend his rallies
>"If I keep saying it, it becomes true!"

your post? yes you are willfully ignorant

>Better system would be direct democracy instead of representive one and one where voters would not have equal amount of votes.
A better system, yes.

True democratic consensus of all individuals involved in the governed body is an ideal system. Regrettably, this system is not feasible with currently technological accomplishments.

Technology must be employed for the pursuit of tabulation of individual needs. Technology must be used for this purpose to address the flaws of humanity; more specifically, to bypass the limitations of human emotion, ambition and bias. Common ground should be established between all individual units of the democratic body, from which relational needs can be determined and a consensus derived therefrom.

Members of such a democratic union would find their government would function significantly more efficaciously when consensus is reached and the ruling body moves to enact the consensus of individuals.

true, but you can test how much a person knows about that is going on. You don't need to ask about specifics. Just having multiple choise question about, Did Russia resently have conflict in A) Croatia B) Crimea C) Tibet... having enough questions like that can messure wheter or not a person is paying any attention to things that are happening around the world.

what ever asshole

>This dumb nigger

Until everone educates themselves on an issue, they should not vote on it. Then they should vote on that issue. If you don't care about that issue, don't show up to vote on it. That's the only way democracy could ever work, and it in no way resembles our "elected nominated king" model.

Our present outdated republic is fundamentally unable to reflect the will of the people, or make decisions in the best interest of the country.

there would go the black vote and the democrats.

I think the joke has something to do with lightbulbs.

Obviously you are not very bright either

Because minorities always side with republican values.