How can one make a guy feel better?

How can one make a guy feel better?

Waking him up with a bj

Can I get a hallelujah!

My boyfriend loves sucking cock. Its a major fetish of his. Two blowjobs every day for the last four years.

If you are a guy, give him a bear and just have a "bro" talk or what not.

buy him a new graphics card

Let him play video games all day and not ask him every five minutes if he put the trash out.

Bonus points if you play 2+ player games with him and trained yourself to be at least acceptable level to beat the game alone.

ORGANIZE A MFF TRIO FOR HIM

Make him breakfast.

I already do this,but it don#t help much.

find him a girlfriend

Release a bunch of fawns into his house.

Is he a fat fuck? Drag outside and get some sports done.

If not able to: Get him to meet some friends.

No.

That's a great idea.

fpbp

Firepit, BBQ, even more drinks, long nights with good guys = good thing for man psyche

Put clown poop on his food

Pet cassowary should cheer him up.

I'm not homophobic or anything but every time I read someone talking about their gay relationship I have to read it about four times over to make sure I read it right

Curious one, aren't you?

Give him someone to play videogames or do other stuff with. Get him laid/hisfavorite drug. Find out his biggest problem, then find him someone who can fix it. Buy him a boomerang.

Cook him your fetus for dinner

Good job supporting the holocaust and rape of countless animals scumbag

Or a blowjob, as long as you say "no homo" when he cums on your face.

I wish i had someone like op

second

ITT females

Fucking honestly this is a damn good answer for most people. If he is an animal person buy him a chick of either an emu or an ostrich. They are so fucking doppy looking when they are small you can not help but be cheered up by them and they actually grow into pretty loyal animals when it is not breeding time. Breeding time they will fuck you up.

Make him a sandwitch and tell him that Hitler did nothing wrong.

Hitler's favorite sandwich had banana in it.

Lucky Bastard

you lick your pinkie and stick it in his ear and say WET WILLY

Who cares if he's sad, let him get out of it himself. If he wants to progress then that's his call

Take him out on a date OP, pay for everything, like a nice dinner.
Guys do enjoy this.

Also, back rub.