Would you date a boy cosplaying as a girl?

Would you date a boy cosplaying as a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p-A8GvUehq4?list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=mTeSU8tYNx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it's cute, fuck it

if this is it,then I'd fuck his soul out

If thats a dude, sure.

Boxbix. Nuff said

zuuuuuuure

No im not gay

Are you saying if we'd date a trap?

Well yeah.

It's not a dude, she goes by the name ayakadolly

You mean am I faggot? No. No I am not a faggot.

too male. would not ram from behind, playing with his dick in the meantime. im no homo!

Yes, yes I would

You realise thats basically a trap?
And yes i would date and completely destroy one

If there was such a thing as a trap that looked like this sure, but this is a girl

sorry OP, im not a faggot like you

I’m desperate but not THAT desperate.

I'd fuck one, though I wouldn't date him.

I wouldn't date a trap but I would date a transgender post op

This person has a penis?

>post op

But...why?

Probably because he cant see the penis

Yes. Without hesitation

Because (and this is just my opinion, don't get your burka in a twist) after the operation as far as I'm concerned they're now a female and not a trap

No problem with it user, that's a great mentality to have.

Have you seen post-op pussy? Its fucking disgusting...

Hey, why does he stop to this point? He's cute, he could become a real wife if he deletes his 15cm, so why?

No thanks I don't like the cock.

But cheer up OP that dude will reject you just like every cute girl does.

Well 1 it depends on how good the operation went and 2 you don't just fuck girls for a nice pussy, I wouldn't fuck a land whale just because it was clean and tight and I wouldn't fuck a trans I didn't think they were attractive

Because of us enjoy cock but still aren't gay.
If she loses her dick she's just another 6/10 girl in a sea of them

Have you seen female pussy? Its fucking disgusting...

No way, if he looses his cock she's a 14/10.
Even with it he's 14/10, but he's fucking disgusting.

Look man, im into traps. They have to be super passable. Basically ill never find one date worthy.
Lets admit it. Its a little gay. The fact we want to feel their little cocks blow a load in our assholes is a little gay.

This. Even really nice pussy is still kind of gross. If you were lucky enough to be born with a dick, keep it.

fag

this
>inb4 hurr durr feminine penis, chicks with dicks are actual chicks, sucking a girls pen0r is not gay,

I REMEMBER YOU! THATS NOT A GUY ITS A CHICK LOOK!

>Ayakadolly
Search it up

I'd argue most guys who like transgirls are tops, m9.

Alright a little gay, like 2/10 on the gay scale but it's still mostly straight
Any one have the sauce on this beauty

Not the question.

I'd fuck a trap from behind, but wouldn't let one fuck me. How gay am I? 1/10?

I don't date mentally retarded people.

Lucky your mom did or you wouldn't have been born.

They date you.

Have fun dying alone, bc only a retard would date you, fag

Gaypride/10

I wouldn't let one fuck me either
not sure how gay that is
youtu.be/p-A8GvUehq4?list=WL

10/10

You have sex with a person who has a penis, you're homosexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=mTeSU8tYNx8

Pictures por favor

You're the problem with this country. No matter what country you're in.

Are we talking trans? then yes.

>Would you date a boy cosplaying as a girl?
>Would you date a boy
Lets stop right there

Sweet. I've always wanted to be a fag.

please stop shilling your waifu, we're trying to discuss the ethics in trap/tranny fucking

As a man
If you're sexually attracted to men, and knowingly fuck men, you are gay. If you fuck someone because they are a man, and not a woman you are gay. If you fuck someone you thought was a woman, you are not gay, because you at still not sexually attracted to men. It's less to do with practice than with interest.

It's not gay if you don't touch ***her*** balls

Most people who look at a picture on here would say yes they would fuck a dude that looked cute.

Then you hear that voice, you can tell it's a man and suddenly you're disgusted. I've had a meetup with someone I met on an mmorpg. The posed pictures looked real good but the reality not so much, it's a man in a dress and that was not sexy, or even mildly arousing unless you're gay/bi.

Was fucking disgusted with myself over meeting them for months, I still cringe when I think about it.

It's not gay if you aren't sexually attracted to men.

While I think trying to reason you is a dead end, what if a person who likes traps/transgirls likes cis-girls?

If you mean by date, accompany to cosplay event or con with no expectation of sex then yes of course I would.

How the fuck are you gonna think it's a girl when they have a penis?

you are fucking NUTS

No. But I'd date a girl cosplaying as a guy.

Pussy is the most beautiful thing on earth. Man Ass CANNOT be clean no matter how much you wash it. Also, women have assholes too

nope. he has a penis.

This is the only thing with traps that bother me

>abc warrior
>dat rugged handsome
>doze dubby dubs
>much gentleman
>such can shatter my pelvis with a single thrust

if it has a dick, ist gay to like it.

If looked enough like a girl, I'd fuck it, I have a thing for chicks with dicks

I would date a guy. No homo though.

I'm doing it now

I even used to be one of those guys who shitposted in trap threads. Traps are still gay though
Feelsgoodman.jpg

and the ugly people losers is smart and ugly
and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people but is lame and ugly

Now this is a cool story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute. Just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became a faggot: Traps i.e. boys look the most feminine when they are in their mid to late teens. However they lack all the trap aesthetic like mannerism, makeup skill, voice, etc... and typically do not start HRT until after 18 or 19. So now they're in a race to block testosterone and the development of mainly features while working on their trap game, giving them generally a very short shelf life of about 2-3 years. Of course, occasionally you have some unicorns who won the trap genetic lottery and might pass reasonably well into their 30s w/ ffs and other procedures. tl;dr i don't think niggas should really be fucking with traps unless they actually bi.
>like i respect their pronounces and stuff but ultimately i just think of them as super submissive fucktoys

You know ironically Iran has one of the highest SRS rates in the world because transsexuals are accepted in Islam, but feminine benis, crossdressing, homosexual, etc... is not.

date? nope.

let them suck my dick?

if they looked like that well is stand by the classic "nothing gay about getting your dick sucked"

and the bad engrish is bad and stupid
and bad and try to better engrish then whire people but is smelly and foreigner

>Man ass can't be clean
Or you're just an uncouth animal. Have fun with dem smeggy piss flaps, though.

fuck no. they are crazier and more stressed than most.

also nerdgirls are fucking cringe worthy and incredibly annoying after while.