A Muslim has stabbed a mother and her three daughters (8,12,14) for being "scantily dressed"

A Muslim has stabbed a mother and her three daughters (8,12,14) for being "scantily dressed".

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/19/muslim-stabbed-children-scantily-dressed/

This is getting worse right across Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/man-stabs-french-woman-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/
ledauphine.com/hautes-alpes/2016/07/19/il-poignarde-quatre-personnes-dans-un-village-de-vacances
breitbart.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

deport all muslims now

>Although i-Télé said that the motive was “unclear”

>deport all muslims now
No need for that islamaphobia

>breitbart

Fuck off to Sup Forums with this cringey agenda-ridden niggerfaggotry.

It's all over tons of the news outlets, Muhammad. Breitbart was the first news site that popped up so I linked it.

yeah sure.

The French PM said that they had to "get used to terrorism." Shit's fucked up, fam.

Like that matters, take your Sup Forums shit to Sup Forums doublenigger.

Many disagree.

Before we pass any judgment, were they actually dressed like worthless whores?

Will do as soon as you stop blowing yourselves up.

what he means is shut your bitching you right wing white bread fascist

found the guy that watches muslims drop thick loads of multicultural tolerance into his wifes' cunt everynight

It's not true, we don't know why he stabbed them, but the "scantily dressed" is fake

Fuck off back to the zoo harambes sand nigger cousin.

> not muslim
sociopath
>muslim
ALL MUSLIMS R RAPISTS!!! DEPORT NOW!!!!!!!11!!

>we don't know why he stabbed them
yes, we do.
>but the "scantily dressed" is fake
[citation needed]

Imagine the taste that nigger got to experience at an age her can comprehend. Shit musta been orgasmic

You guys, i'm not your real father no matter how much you want me to be :^)

don't come here with that logic, reason and analysis-enabling faggotry.

we want to hate, so that is what we do.

>scantily dressed is true
and where's the proof of this?

Hes moslem

>>we don't know why he stabbed them
>yes, we do
how do we know?

All over the news. Lrn2Read

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/man-stabs-french-woman-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/

I don't want you to stop hating, even less muslim or any other religion. But you can hate without sayin' bullshit

>singlenigger
>doublenigger
>triplenigger
>quadruplenigger
>quintuplenigger

I witnessed a jew and a muslim dare each other to eat a bacon-cheese burger each. They damn near fainted from oral orgasm.

>Cavepeople use Sup Forums now

pic related

Eat a dick Nigger

so is my neighbour, and he's seen me in my undies more than once on my balcony. He doesn't give a shit.

stating something doesn't make it true, it like saying "I identify as a wolf-kin, therefore it's true that I'm part canine hurr durr".

proof

you must provide it.

Fuck off kike

ledauphine.com/hautes-alpes/2016/07/19/il-poignarde-quatre-personnes-dans-un-village-de-vacances

"Je tenais à démentir la rumeur qui court car en aucun cas cet homme a eu de tels propos sur les fait que l’agression serait motivée par les tenues vestimentaires des victimes, court-vêtues ou autres" - Procureur

Here's your proof, i'll not translate this shit

>But you can hate without sayin' bullshit
no, I cannot. I like saying bullshit, because bullshit makes me hate more.

White people need to go back to our old ways. We can show them what true violence is.

>Cavepeople
yes, the spawn of Neanderthals sure come round these parts plenty.

Lol like any of you fat fucking neets would get more than 2 steps before collapsing in a heap while aloha snackbars behead you.

>teeeh joooooooooooooz

Can we just kill all the Dune coons and jews

>breitbart.com
and don't even need to bother to click on that bullshit

>so is my neighbour, and he's seen me in my undies more than once on my balcony. He doesn't give a shit.
Why would he? it's not men they force to cover themselves from head to toe.

Oh look, a faggot!

>not lynching jews to save the world
Something is wrong with you man

>White people need to go back to our old ways
hunter-gathering sounds a bit tedious, methinks.

Look a penny pincher. Time to gas the kike

Crusades

LYNCH JEWS

But thats the thing, in the first world you should be able to be dressed as a worthless whore without being stabed

according to sharia law, men must dress modestly too. Try walking down the street in Yemen in your undies, and see how far that male privilege goes.

The "scantily dressed" thing was false actually

Merkel belongs in prison for destroying western civilization.

user made a good joke you just ruin it

>durrhurr ma mommy's mah sister!

I'm sure I'd probably get stabbed just like these children were. What's your argument?

Confirmed kike

>many terrorist attacks by muslims
>religion of peace

It won't be too long now before europe inherits an actual rape culture, but hey the sjws will probably just insist we aren't progressive enough, only white people can rape, right?

Unfortunately, you are probably correct. Sigh

Whatever the reason was, he has no right to stab anyone just because he feels like it.
Mentally unstable scums shouldn't be allowed to stay in as refugees, to be honest.

>confirmed 50's inbred grandpa stereotype

Even the Dalai Lama is sick of these savages.

If it is possible to deport/gas all muslims in the USA/Europe, then go the fuck ahead and do it

If it isn't possible, then fucking shut up, you're only contributing to the radicalization of muslims, just like isis wants you to you dumb shitface

lets have a rate/would you thread

found the liberal

the joke
your head

Who gives a shit?

Whore look is only mildly annoying and only if they're fat and since they're French, they most likely weren't fat.

I'm just a superior white master race normal guy

People stab each other for all sorts of reasons. You all need to get.out of the house more and meet some Muslims. You're all just as bad as old people, Christ. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you're antisocial faggots.

Couldn't be happier that Brexit won. Right in time before the Turkish hoardes appear at the gates.

Fucking shitskins

was it muslim women he attacked for not behaving how he felt they should, or non-muslim women?

>screams male privilege
>right after trying to defend Sharia law.
>that SJW logic

nigger

it's kinda sad though. you can see how messed up he is psychologically.

Totally funny how the USA rags on Europe for all the Islam-charged attacks when it's been a few weeks since the Orlando shooting.

For a conservative mudslim, showing to much ankle is punishable by death.

>rape-fugees
Strumming my cunt with his fingers
Singing my pussy with his words
Raping me softly with his song
Raping me softly, with his song
Telling my whole pussy with his words
Raping me softly, with his soooOOoooOOooOoOOOooooong!

>methinks

We can get assault weapons at Walmart. We're in better shape than defenseless Europeans.

>American mudblood thinks he's 'white'

Top. Fuckin. Kek.

Maybe you're the one who needs to meet more muslims in the US 1 in 4 admitted they think suicide bombings are justified, over half think sharia law needs put in place, these numbers only get higher in Europe. That means you must somehow be numbing into that one fraction of muslim who doesn't believe gays, non-virgin non-married, and people who left their faith literally need stoned to death.

Overy half of them want this in america, over 60% want this in europe.

It's not hard line religion, it's their faith.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

This is in the US. They even say "this is not radical islam, this IS islam."

Liberals will never admit the reason why he did it is because Islam and civilisation are irreconcilable, Muslims will never admit somebody else's rights to do something if its against the word of the prophet.

Every system has in itself the seed of its own destruction, in the case of the West its name is tolerance.

Yeah, look at all the success you guys have with zero crime, zero mass killings all because you guys can buy guns! Wew lad.

They where on holiday on a probably awfully hot summer day. Just take a wild guess how they were dressed.

The world is run by liberal fgts and posting here and discussing how mucch of a fuck up the world is isnt going to help anything. The only way we can end the madness is through violent uprise.

not psychologically, it's his religion

9/11's in Europe: 0
9/11's in M U R I C A: 1
What a shitty country Murica is

>breitbart
>news site
Pick one, faggot.

If you look at the statistics of US crime committed by whites only, our crime rates drop to levels near Iceland and Greenland, just like if you check the black crime rates, theyre close to afican nations.

So yeah, our guns work, we just have more niggers.

I'll go grab youthe sources unless someone has the sourced info graph on hand

You're just straight up lying though. No sources. And yeah you're always going to have religious fundamentalist assholes that think that they speak for everyone when they actually speak for a Hardline group. That happens in Christianity and Judaism too. How many Muslims do you know? I will bet 0

>Pretends other sources weren't provided.
Stay mad, Ahmed.

I am half Arab but not Muslim. I hate these fucking pedo worshipping sand niggers. Fuck you, you PC faggot. Go to your revolutionary community college meetings.

Name a better news source.

Go ahead.

Tell me how state funded BBC isn't biased
Or CNN when they donate to hillary isn't biased
Or msnbc when they only employee progressives isn't biased
Or the Guardian

You can't find an unbiased news source, but braitBart at least corrects their mistakes when they make them and doesn't lie just to further their narrative.

I just want to watch the world burn

can only suggest RT (which most likely is biased too, but at least a different point of view)

>That cartoon-maker shop in France
>That organized shooting during concerts and on random streets
>Ramming into a crowd with a truck in Nice
>Stabbed for wearing clothes
>Several attacks/threats around other countries in Europe
>Muslim axeing innocent people down in a train in Germany
>Shootings in Denmark a year ago

It's been going on for more than a year, and it's rapidly getting worse; much more frequent than before, and all europe is doing is defending mudslims, long live political correctness

I'd feel 10 times more safe living in the states than in Europe atm

>+1 user

>never heard of Buzzfeed