How do I hack/fake walking on Pokemon Go?

How do I hack/fake walking on Pokemon Go?
I have too hatch a 10km egg.
BTW, Pokemon Go Tips Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bignox.com/pokemongo
en.bignox.com/
apkpure.com/pokémon-go/com.nianticlabs.pokemongo)
repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer)
youtube.com/watch?v=H9TsCTcYfvU
youtube.com/watch?v=vO0Bx-AkhOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ceiling fan

Doesn't work

By walking

Tape phone to dog... go play fetch

Do you have a dog OP? Just attach it to them and let them run around your yard or even better a local park.

>walk outside with app open
>throw phone as far as possible
>find phone
>repeat steps 2 and 3

I've used this trick multiple times and must say its awesome for hatching eggs

en.bignox.com/pokemongo

Just walk them or pay someone to do it, people have been paying to do it $1 per KM. I walk at least 5 phones at a time and aim to do 10KM eggs only.

Most profitable one was 12 phones at once for 10KM at $1 per KM per phone.

I'm making fucking bank loot man

Is this faggot serious? ?????

Yes. Is that wrong, Mr. Question Mark?

Go for a walk you fat cunt.

android emulator

this guy saw an opportunity and he took it

Get a job, asshole.

Who the fuck would give his phone to some random guy and let him get 10km away, and even pay him

get nox, install lockito

Mac > XCode > Create a simple app > create a .gpx (go wherever you want to go) > Run it on your phone > Have fun.

>pay someone to walk away with your phone
does this not sound sketchy to you in the slightest bit dude?

Craigslist man, I'm advertising an Egg Hatching service.

Drive 10km.

Yeah ok people give their phones to you and wait for you to walk 10 km and pay you. Bs

Best pokemon go advice:
Take pictures of everything in your house and send the pictures to the cia, nsa, and japan.
Send them all your information and everywhere you go all day every day as well.
Let them read through all of your emails and send them if they would like too.
And most importantly when the big attacks happen and hundreds of idiots like you are running after a rare pokemon make sure you take pictures before you get killed by the explosion.

I have an android phone
My phone is in a Vinyl Turntable

i dont have car and my parens arent at home

you act like google doesn't already own you user

Oh lord....

>Bike
>car in empty parking lot as long as your going under 8 mph
>skateboard

Its not fucking hard man jesus... but seriously if you are lazy do the car in an empty parking lot. Like if you live near a stadium or some shit.

Not me, but I'm telling you it's fucking bank loot man.

I'm doing $1 per KM hatching and usually do at least 5 phones at once.

Might start doing other stuff too since that guy is and charging more.

holy shit, hows the autistic tinfoil hat going for you buddy? need a break?

yeah, i might just wait until my brother arrives home... The turntable just "walked" 600m for 10min

Google can't send me to a random location and make me take pictures of it. That has never happened.

you think that user, you think that

Please tell me when i did that? Please tell me how it could.

Genius. This man is a genius. On a side note, people are retarded.

Not disagreeing that people are retarded, but if you're profiting from retards then don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Ahh the sheeple and their new game.
Be very careful with this app anons. Way to many red flags. Thats it, do your own research. I dont care enough to argue with you kids.

stop being a lazy shit and walk you faggot.

>implying google earth doesn't exist already

I use a fake GPS to walk around without actually having to leave my house. As long as you move around at a human speed you wont get banned

Google earth is much different.
Google earth isnt a live street level camera. Google earth isnt s terrorist gold mine.

So show us your research? Its made by an ex google president in the US.

Google earth already exists and we are japans military retard

1:
=======================================================================
HOW TO PLAY POKEMON GO ON PC/LOCATION SPOOF WITHOUT GETTING BANNED v1.1
=======================================================================

(1). Download & Install "Nox App Player" - en.bignox.com/

(2). Start up Nox. It should load into an Android home screen with a couple of pre-installed apps (Ignore the one in the bottom center. It's pretty much an ad.) Then on your PC, download the Pokemon Go .APK (apkpure.com/pokémon-go/com.nianticlabs.pokemongo) and drag it into Nox in order to install it.

(3). Once Pokemon Go is installed, look the top window bar (where the close/minimize/maximize buttons are), and click on the settings button. A window called "System Settings" will open up. In the "General" tab, set "Root" to "On". Save changes and restart Nox.

(4). Once Nox restarts and brings you back to the home screen, open the Browser Search for "Xposed Installer" and click the first result (Or go to repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer)

(5). Scroll down and click the link next to "Download" (Below Release Type and above Number of Downloads). Once downloaded launch the APK and install it. It'll make you restart the Android OS. This startup will take slightly longer than usual, but just let it run.

Kek

Guess you've never heard of Google street view, eh?

2:
(6). When it's done you'll be at the home screen again but it'll have a new app installed called "Xposed Installer". Open it and you should be greeted a welcome message and a list of sections. Click on the "Download" section. Using the search icon on the top, search for "Mock Mock Locations" (This app prevents Pokemon Go from checking if you are using a fake location) and click it. Scroll to the "Versions" tab and click install on the latest version (1.4 at the time of writing this). Click "Download" and once that's done click "Install".

(7). Once the installation is finished click the back arrow on the top left to go back to the main menu of Xposed and this time click on the "Modules" sections. You should only have one module called "Mock Mock Locations". Check the box on the right and it should make you restart Android again.

(8). Once Android reboots you will have "Mock Mock Locations" installed and working. Go back to the module section in Xposed and click on "Mock Mock Locations" to bring up its settings. There should be a checked box next to "All Apps". Uncheck it and click on "Add App". Scroll through the app menu until you find "Pokemon Go" or "com.nianticlabs.pokemongo". After adding it, restart Android/Nox. Now Pokemon Go will be prevented from checking if we have Mock Locations on, which we will now enable.

3:

(9). Click on the Settings icon in the home screen and scroll down to "About tablet". In the "About tablet" section scroll down until you see "Build number". Keep clicking on the "Build number" section until you get developer access (You will get messages as you get closer). Once you become a developer, go back to the previous page in the settings. You will now have "Developer options" above the "About tablet" button. Click on it and check the box next to "Allow mock locations". Then go back to the previous settings page and click on "Location" to bring up the GPS settings. Click on "Mode" and set it to "Device Only". You can now exit out of the settings menu.

(10). The hard part is now over. Now you will need to get an app called Lockito. It allows to to set waypoints on Google maps and the speed at it will emulate you walking along said path (I found 8.8 km/h to be a good speed). I will not go over how to use Lockito as it is pretty straight forward to use and has documentation of its own. Once you have a path set, click on the play button on the top right and it'll begin to emulate you walking. Open Pokemon Go, login to/create an account and begin playing from home :)

Walk you lazy bastard
There's no sense in cheating
If you cheat, nothing you accomplish will mean anything
You'll just use it to brag to your friends about how strong your pokemon are, serving no purpose other than to inflate your own ego
Absolutely disgusting

you do know every GO is account based right dipshit? people willing to pay for someone to walk their pokemon probably have a throwaway phone or a tracfone.

Don't do it! It makes mustard gas

Youre a fucking retard. A majority of the street view images are years old and arent live.

I was able to do it using a Rooted Android an a Xposed Module

too many steps. this is how i did it
>have rooted phone
>find a Fake GPS premium APK
>use lucky patcher to install it as a system app
>restart phone
it works like a charm. just don't move around at inhuman speeds or teleport to different cities and you wont be banned

Checked, and what app/program do you use user?

fake gps on android, probably must be rooted. in fake gps settings you can enable walking even in circles, with definied speed.

>be at mall one day
>go inside gamestop
>guy at the counter hands us his phone
>asks us to go get him a drink with some kind of pay app
>brand new iphone
>never met this guy before now
It happens man.

>hire a dog walker
>strap your phone to your dog
>tell dog walker that your dog likes to visit all these place ( pokestops)
>dog walker comes back
>???
>profit

Its called Fake GPS. it requires root access and it needs to be a system app.

see

also, android emulator on pc is best option imo

You have to swipe the stops as you walk by, nice try but won't work that way user

>plant a bunch of gps jammers secretly in all the pokestops in your area
>wait a few days
>start hearing your friends say that pokestops arent working
>???
>fuck you poke fags , this game blows dick

tell the dog walker to swipe your phone whenever he reaches the area

what a fucking faggot

>not the way pokestops work sadly
gotta "interact" with them.
however, becoming a "professional walker" is gonna become a thing soon. These dudes are gonna get paid 5 bucks per phone to walk around using pokestops for everyone. they make a simple circle downtown in any city and they walk back to drop the phones off every day.

>bluepeter/10

go for a walk you lazy fuck 10 km isn't that far

Fucking walk, fatass.

Well then fucking walk lazy prick.
Walk circles in your room.

>get arrested immediately after
police take that shit very seriously. you'll probably get caught before anyone playing the game even comes by

10 km is only like 6 and a half mile

>buy a bunch of phone relay station devices
>place them all over your neighborhood
> connect to each of them strategically
>???
>profit

youtube.com/watch?v=H9TsCTcYfvU
this vid is pretty good at explaining

pussy

Save up some of your faggot allowance, and buy a wheelchair...

Since your bitching about walking.

We lost you at Mac you poor bastard

sorry, id rather not risk getting charged with a felony just to stop a few kids from exercising and enjoying a game

I did a slightly different way
>have rooted phone
>have xposed
>install Pokémon Go Joystick Module
>install Mock Mock Location module
Then I opened Pokémon Go Joystick and added Pokémon Go to the white list on Mock Mock location
Able to walk where ever I want

you are a huge bitch

That shit has already been disproved. You can take off the tinfoil hat now.

AN ACTUAL VIDEO THAT SHOWS HOW TO DO THIS

I can vouch for this video. I found it on /vp/

Fake GPS does the trick

youtube.com/watch?v=vO0Bx-AkhOc

This doesn't work Sup Forums. I think this breaks your phone. fuck

You can hack Pokémon Go! Instead of paying someone to drive you around.

GPS Spoofing via a single Arduino and four advanced digital synthesis radios inside a big metal faraday cage.

Transmitting on GPS frequencies is illegal, must be accomplished without Any detectable EM energy beyond your property that affects other's GPS reception. This requires placing the equipment and device to be Spoofed in a metal box, you+ the equipment in the metal box, or by using enough wire mesh shielding, or diode mesh shielding to prevent EM energy to escape.

GitHub had GPS Arduino, BeagleBoard, Intel Edison, x86/Am64, and ARM64 code that worked with various models of Motorola DSP and more modern devices to spoof GPS devices. Essentially the code precalculated the signals from four satellites, created a new false ephemera to be downloaded to the device over several minutes (via radio signal), and then periodically transmitted signals controlling the radios over a parallel port, eliminating signal delays. The signals' delays are calculated in the software, shifted before transmission, and then the four data streams are sent over the port to the radios.

The GitHub data is all gone now. Records of its existence probably gone, you didn't read any of this.

Only military devices are allowed the ability to decode GPS signals above a certain rate of travel, and flight altitude to prevent commercial chips from being used to control missiles or drones.

GPS spoofing is probably illegal in your country.

Learn to calculate the GPS calculations, generate valid ephemeris data for the types of orbits that GPS/Glonass sattelite use, and then learn ARM64 assembler in order to fine tune the burst mode of high speed buffering of your 4streamed parallel radio signals.

I'd say it would take the average btard until Never to do it.

Not even knowing what i was talking about.
That shit has been disproven....
Wow

Put down your bucket of potatoes and walk you fat fuck, enjoy the life hack next try shotgun in mouth.

Use the Moon bounce laser delay line for data storage, interject a new stream into successive bits until you have 8 bits for 8 sattelites. Only 4 are really needed. 3 points make a plane- the fourth and additionals are for confirmation and add accuracy.

Yes this is a double-play by Japan. This app was designed to get America in shape for their coming war with China. All the profits they make from the game and from their stock doubling will fund the military. And the pictures we take are used to survey our infrastructure so they can tailor the gyms and pokestops so when they unleash Pearl Harbor 2 on us after we win against China, they can do maximum damage to our citizens.

I've done this and it works great

Not a single person acctually uses the AR camera, GG they can see the pavement outside when im omw to the store, OH THE HORRORS!

Strap it to your dog and let them run around the back yard

>paying hundreds of dollars to stop kids from playing pokemon for 5 minutes, only to end up being arrested and charged with a felony
I mean, whatever works for you I guess