Why aren't yall plebs discussing the AOTY?

why aren't yall plebs discussing the AOTY?

fuckboys gather around, this is our music

plebs no need to apply

i'm gonna listen to this but you better not be meming me into listening to trash even though i suspect you might be

whatever nerd, I'll be fucking bitches to this anthem

I'm a starboy

implications

I feel obligated to love everything he puts out, but this was underwhelming for me. Not as bad as BBTM, but not what I expected from hearing the singles.

I expect it will grow on me in a few months though.

unremarkable

whats his best album?

I listened to the first 4 tracks and noticed that this is probably just more sex pop for single moms listening to the radio.

well isn't the purpose with music to get sex?

I listen to whatever the hoes listenin to

same with lifting

Because is shit, you autist pleb.

go back to your postrock, you weirdo

I mean if your sorority thinks this, that's cool and all. But personally I don't think this is good. Btw you single?

HOB, with KL a close second. I can see why it wasn't recieved well at the time, but if he released KL today it would be on everyone's aoty lists

>yellow on red

fucking condiment-core

spoiler : the only good tracks are the ones with Daft Punk

Holy fuck just realized I still have this shit downloaded. Deleting rn
Thanks for reminding me OP.

When did shit tier nigger music become so popular?

are you being ironic? if not reevaluate your life
hip hop tells you to stop chasing hoes but here you are

what i've heard of the singles has made me worried. Kiss Land was an amazing fucking album. Beauty Behind the Madness was nearly as good, but only slightly a little bit worse. Like, they were both phenomenal. But the lead single for this album is so....ugh. I just feel like Daft Punk are ruining my favorite hot guy singer. They make everything repetitive and uncreative.
False Alarm was okay. The medley mix was sub par though so I'm just...concerned. Does anyone have a share?
Kiss Land > BBtM > Trinity(EoS > HoB > Thursday)

>stop chasing hoes
>exclusively hang out with "the boys"

Not the life for me, man.
Some people complain about women, how they're only good for sex and then you just want them to shut up. I personally love the company of women and find them to be lovely little creatures. I'm good.

>exclusively hang out with "the boys"
where did I say that?

>I personally love the company of women and find them to be lovely little creature
thats fine but if you're only listening to certain albums just to impress them. Then you seriously need to reevaluate your life

i like the song where lana del rey sings about getting fucking pounded

>tfw you will never fuck the shit out of a coked out lana

Thank god.

I'd never wanna fuck someone that makes music as bad as hers.

THIS AMOUNT OF BAIT

take that back you rancid swine, ultraviolence is a solid 8