Dear god b please help. Oldfag here- does anyone know what this is on the palm of my hand...

Dear god b please help. Oldfag here- does anyone know what this is on the palm of my hand? It randomly appeared three days ago and has not gotten better. It is not itchy, and burns/stings.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/dyshidrotic-eczema#Overview1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks kind of like a fireant bite to me, although I can't imagine how you got bit by a fireant without noticing

herpes

ask a doctor retard

I would say contact dermatitis, but more likely herpes.

That's what the beginning stages of ringworm look like.

fucking stigmata

Looks like a yeast infection, wash you hands often, you filthy animal

that's what you get for jacking off nigger-dick, faggot

Herpes zóster. Needs treatment, but not urgent. Still is disgusting

swatted a mosquito recently?

I'm on vacation and my shitty healthcare isnt covered outside of state. Fuck. All of these sound horrible.

Looks like shitty bait to me

AIDS!

Where are you on vacation?

AIDS
RIP OP

Happenes just a couple of times here too, but just one little pop... took knife and cut it. No problem. Don' now what is, probably a splinter got infected. In any case with shit like dat just cut it or brush it until it disappear. Then just wait 2/3 days and heal, no need to panic, for fuck's sake.

Palmer Warts.

Pick them off and they will come back twice as bad. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Enjoy.

The beginning of wart from an HPV virus you got giving some stranger a handjob.

It's not a fire ant bite. It's either viral (herpes whitlow) or a chemical irritant.

dont do that

Came into thread to post "Stigmata"

Samefag. Have you had Lyme's Disease?

WTF kind of insurance doesn't work outside of your state?

Is that HPV-1 or HPV-2, can that spread sexually? Nothing anywhere else.

South Carolina

Jesus. I have nothing on my dick or lips.

No I havent had lyme.

Its just a blister retard its what happens when you're not used to working more than just jacking off to guys in girl clothes

Herpes zoster is the chicken pox virus. This is not herpes zoster. It's likely some for of HPV

>Oldfag here

And yes HPV can be spread sexually. HPV1 is principally orofacial, hpv2 genital. Of course, there's been a lot of crossover cases now that people perform oral sex as much as shaking hands.

This is not HPV. HPV is essentially painless. What you are describing (burning/stinging) sounds much more like herpes whitlow. If you puncture the pustules, you're going to have an open wound, plus the shit you're dealing with now. Tbh, if I'm correct, you're going to have an open wound soon anyway, like a cold sore on your palm. Yes, it is transmissible.

Ebola! srry dude! nice knowing you!

Could be some kind of HPV but that doesnt mean that you dick is gonna die. I had some similar on feet and just got it removed.

So wait.... Is my cock fucked? Or will this just be treated and go away?

btw this i just said i can add i was having some itch or pain which was frowing up and fcking me around

i just went to profesional help when that happen' and they just explained me that there are many types of hpv and they had many differences about the spreading methods it has.

So it could be the genital kind of hpv in your hand or just a shitty scaring thing which is inoffensive.
dont worry bro. Good luck.

Transmissible during outbreaks. Like cold sores, the virus doesn't go away, it just goes dormant. It can go dormant for decades. The number of people infected is something like 1 in 5 in the southern US, and not much better elsewhere. It's a very common virus. I wouldn't masturbate with that hand, or facepalm too much, but it's not going to make your dick fall off.

Nerve gas.

Thank you everyone. Called up healthcare and I can go to the ER. I will update everyone in a few hours. Thank you. Side note- just showered and it spread up my fucking fingers.

My hand skins sometimes peel off after iron oxide exposure.

I get small warts near a few fingertips from time to time also.

Sometimes white spots of dead skin show up on my hands in about that same place OP.

A day later a layer or two peels off.

People with problems like these should avoid heavy metal oxides and take zinc pills every once in a while.

If you can find Pure Zinc Oxide powder, get it and use it on anything that turns red. Give your immune system good stuff to work with also.

Rexall Zinc pills work for blocking receptor sites, but only if it gets there in time.

Take them after eating or they could upset your stomach.
Popping them in the grinder to make powder, the wetting my hands with water or alcohol and smearing the zinc into the skin directly worked the best.

Your hand problem doesn't look like dead skin though OP. It looks active and colored, maybe like what my problem was at first.

Fucking restaurant jobs man ... I probably got it from palming a water glass while cleaning tables.

tldr: Use Zinc faggots

Shingles

dyshidrotic eczema

healthline.com/health/dyshidrotic-eczema#Overview1

yup heat spreads dyshidrotic eczema

Was just about to post this. Get this shit all the time.

Actual MD here. Its Herpes Zoster, AKA shingles. Take valcyclovir if you can afford it otherwise you'll be stuck taking acyclovir 5 times per day for awhile.

You are a moron if you are an MD. How on earth are you arriving at shingles? Clearly dyshidrosis.

Source: I'm a dermatologist.

They're called spicy bois !

yeah had DE for about 15 years now, you get used to it, not happy about it but it only gets bad once or twice a year

UPDATE: At the Er now! Will keep you all posted. Place your bets now!

Looks like you gave your only girlfriend herpes, bro.

jesusitis

man you are going to be paying quite a bit of money to the hospital for nothing

I got that and doc told me it was herps as well. Gave me a steriod cream and told me to fuck off.
Turns out there was a simple natural fix....

My out of state insurance pays for emergency room visits only. I called and verified for this. Crazy, I know, but the stining is unbearable.

Stinging*

God speed op

You've been impregnated by aliens and the only cure is cocks

You touched a nigger, didn't you?

looks like scabbies

Medfag here, probable herpes. How longs it been going on?

black doctor here, most definitely herpes

Hispanic doctor here.
We call it "El Herpo".

THE WINNER!!!!!!

I have fucking shingles. Ahhhhhh. Thanks for the support and laughs everyone. Was this my best case scenario?