Alright I'm sick of always being rejected by ladies. I don't get it...

Alright I'm sick of always being rejected by ladies. I don't get it. I guess it's true women are bitch and only like assholes.

Pic related.

Is dis nigga for real

I don't see why they reject you; maybe the ones u talk to are just stuck up

No

no lurk moar

It's a shame, you are charming

First you look like a homeless serial rapist. Second you sound like a depressive fat fuck. Third I doubt you've been rejected by anyone, I doubt you've ever even approached a woman. I'd be $10 you hide behind the Twinkie rack and touch your dick and stare at them, then run off when they look at you.

Cut your long hair, keep your beard and I guarantee there will be bitches swarming on your dick.

Cut your hair short, tidy your beard (dont be clean, you have a gift to work with), and lose some weight.

I know this is bait but for any of you reading this that are like OP's pic, just tidy yourself up a bit and you'll do fine.

This my best angle, I don't get it, am I just average looking?

Shave your beard, get a decent haircut and lose that fat.

Is that the zim zam?

Honestly, you are pretty fucking handsome, if you shave the pubes off of your face and stop washing your hair with shitty shampoo you might be okay.

why they reject you?

Sam?
Sam Tully?

shave, cut your hair, and go for a walk

I don't use shampoo to keep my hair healthy and silky smooth

Why are you posting digibro's picture?

Yeah sure, but men are stupid and blinded by a pair of nice tits, it evens out.

People will betray you if you trust them like that, user. Objects will never leave or betray you

Ok, from that picture, your main problem is your weight. Lose that and you'll be fine. Plus losing weight not only helps you but improves everyone's image of you. People thing you're determined and shit like that.

Ever consider actually leaving your computer and taking care of yourself?

Wash your hair and for the love of God cut it
Grow your beard but maintain it
Dress Better (read a few men's fashion magazines)
Drop at least 30 pounds(chicks will go for a handsome bear type)

Maybe try something different with your hair then?
Put it up in a bun!

Ridiculous dirty looking haircut from the 70s ? Check . Horrible patchy beard ? Check . Expression on your face that says you have the personality of a potato ? Check . Ham size fist indicating 300 pounds of lard below that head ? Check . Yeah, it looks like you got it going on so it must be women who have the problem .

Dude you just proved that confidence/personality is key
You look like almost exactly like me but I get strange pussy frequently and am about to engaged

It's time to hit the gym dude. Lose weight, get a haircut, keep the beard but trim it a little.

Congrats, you just took the first step towards turning gay. Might as well start calling traps "girls with feminine penises." The two main rules of becoming gay are as follows:

1. Pretend you aren't gay in your own head, when you really like dick
2. Shove your gayness in everyone's face,all the time, for no reason. Everyone knows you can't be gay unless everyone else knows it and is OK with it.

You're welcome

I agree w/ some others. Your hair looks good bro (from someone that used to have long hair) but your weight is a different story. Find a gym and start focusing on yourself. Bitches will start to fall in your lap just from seeing you improve yourself. You will be shocked on how much higher your confidence gets. Ive been in your position, trust me.. It fucking works. Cut out dinner and start picking up dumbbells

Holy shit Dave Grohl's got fat

Get a manly haircut, learn to keep your beard fine, eat less and get healthier hobbies, don't run behind girls, just treat them like another male. And Jesus fuck get rid of it that attitude

Tarly,please the man is obviously Sam Tarly,no Tully would let them self go like this "family-duty-honour" those are the Tully words,he obviously doesn't live by these words..

Win the lottery. cumdumpsters will start to notice you.

Prolly cuz your fat... Just a guess