Bump

Looooooooo

Pop it

enjoy your cyphili... ingrown hair

Cut your dick off

Obviously herpes

That is not an ingrown hair bud.

Not an ingrown hair, OP you're fucked if you aren't trolling

I am a virgin so it's not an std. What is it fggots?

It may look dry because i use some antibiotic cream on it

you're either touching your dick too much or it's an sti/std

that is infection not std that means you need to be more clean that what you are

jizus christ, fucking OP's dick would be like fucking a hedgehog

How stupid can u fucking be... U can get an STD without having sex (intercourse) your argument is invalid u stupid piece of shit../ kill yourself for saying such a ignorant comment.. Do a lil research before u come on this board

I jerk of twice every day and use soap
So when i become cleaner it will go away?

the dick is big so I think it is infection that make the dick big or you are just trolling posting a donkeys dick pic

>I jerk of twice every day and use soap
doesn't stop sti's or std's faggot and you're touching your dick too much

I do not touch people that often
Also i don't go to the public toilets

Dear OP, I will post the answer if you do something entertaining.

Get to the point how can i get rid of it?

dont jerk off for some time and it will dry off wait 3 days if it becomes worse you should as your father to see your dick

I just post a blody dick photo of mine

Regardless u said that because u r a virgin that that u don't have an STD.. I understand u r bringing new information to the table but just to say that u don't have n STD because a virgin... Embarrassing ...

time or get some cream for sores or doctor will prescribe you with the rright cream

It is herpes...

Haha, nigger got an STD. Fucking niggers man.

>Axe your father

FTFY

Its your fucking funeral.

Do you get cold sores on your mouth when you are run down?

It won't become worse . I have it since 3 weeks.
Just i might get laid sometime near

No

Most likely an ingrown hair OP, but if you're worried beyond that, see a doctor. Not everyone here will tell you the right answer and this is an user forum.

As for the person talking about STD's, you can get them without sex, but it requires either and exchange of blood, saliva (like a water bottle full) or one of your parents have one and passed it on (This would have been on-running for a very long time though, unless puberty activated it or some shit).

How can i get rid of the ingrown hair

dick needs dick hospital

How does one grow hair on the penis?

Your dick is Cycklop!

Hair doesn't grow on your dicks,you fuck.

Either by just leaving it alone and hoping for the best (it's a gamble) or by operating on it with needles (usually the best way since you need precision).

In saying this, a doctor will have tools that can do it without scarring as much as doing it yourself can if it is one. Either that or they'd give you anitbiotics that'll help reduce the swelling.

Disclamer: I'm not a doctor, but it's usually safer to ask them then to trust people on here.

Hi OP, I had a similar problem not too long ago, I'm not a virgin, but I doubted it was an STD since I'm rather careful with everything related with my dick.

What helped me was the following:
I used to rub toothpaste on the affected area and let it stay there about 30 min.
After that (this is going to sound strange) I rubbed garlic on it, it has antibiotic properties, that way it will help keep it clean of bacteria.
Last step was rubbing some salt on it (this might hurt) and washing it thoroughly with just water and soap.

Should get much much better in a weeks time, do the above procedure once or twice a day, no more.

Hope it helps OP, good luck.

People grow hair on them, but they are usually very small and unnoticeable. Also, if you shave the area at all then they will grow back thicker, the opposite if you wax/pluck them.

This is a sebaceos cyst !!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst

Thanks for the advice
I kinda thrust you what do you think about that advice?

Also OP, this is advice that isn't too bad. May not work, but it also may.

Unfortuantely OP the picture you've given us just has it as a lump with some blood. It's hard to give advice when the camera focused on the area above the wound XD

nothing to worry about ( sebaceous cyst ) !!
Quite common at the penis shaft or the scrotum

Go to a Dr you fucking retard

It sounds like it may work, there are truths behind the things he says and I've been cured by home remedies before. So it's not out there in the ideas, but I don't know if it will work since I have no experience with it.

I will however throw in the home remedy I do know for later use. Just going to do it in another post.

You're looking for someone to validate that it isn't what you KNOW it is, herpes.

So yeah OP it looks exactly like an ingrown hair and nothing at all like herpes.

Once again ..
Definitely Sebaceous cyst !!!
Definitely not STD or ingrown Hair.
Don't try to poke around with a needle, because there is a capsule around it. ( Infection !!!)
Doctor should remove it .. no Problem

For a strange and easy cure for warts you will need:

1 piece of steak, not just any steak, the biggest/most expensive piece of steak you can find (But still within your spending limits)

Method:
1. Buy the meat, take it home
2. Rub it on the area, while it's still all bloody, all over it. (Eg. If on hand cover the hand + 1/4 of the arm)
3. Leave it for 30 minutes to an hour before washing it off.
4. Bury it in the back yard, don't mark it, the point is you're supposed to forget about it.
5. Results should show within a week (shrinking) and in about a month, completely gone.

It's strange, but it's something passed down through my family. It's supposed to be something along the lines of giving back to the earth using something that is worth a lot to you. Supposed to be Wiccan in nature, but it comes back from before my Great Grandparents.

It works, I can attest this. Doctors however will treat you like you grew three heads.

For note, not coles or supermarket stuff. An actual butcher will have the steak you need for this.

ehealthforum.com/health

/topic70429.html

>It won't become worse . I have it since 3 weeks.
>Just i might get laid sometime near

How many times has that statement been muttered before a shrug and a
who am I kidding no one is ever gonna see muh dick.