What do you guys think about weed and its effects on individuals and groups ? Explain

What do you guys think about weed and its effects on individuals and groups ? Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/hybrid/pineapple-express
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've noticed more and more stoners acting like weed is the most amazing thing on earth and is going to stop world hunger, make you immune to viruses and disease , make your dick bigger, make you a better person etc
This hasn't always been as common as it is now
I remember when everyone hated stoners

Nice weed where are u from

stoners are retards

And why, if I can ask

harm noone live well

Says the faggot who eats 12 big Macs, 2 large pizzas and drinks a 5th of vodka every night.

Most stoners are annoying as fuck and constantly have to go on about how weed is amazing and helps with their anxiety or depression. Seriously, every fucking stoner says the same shit. It's fucking annoying, knock it off. Weed isn't some magic medicine. It's a fucking plant that just happens to get you high.

Why do you dick head stoners constantly assume anyone who hates you faggots drinks?

Stoner bait

I like smoking weed

it makes you retarded
does being a stoner retard grant you psychic vision or some shit?

I like it when people dont talk about it. I smoke it often but I dont feel the need to mention it

Smoking weed isn't bad at all but if you're not famous like snoop dogg or other people you have no reason to smoke so much every day.
I don't say don't smoke every day but you should get your things done and everything should be good. If you don't get your shit done, stop smoking weed because you're the stereotype that most of the stoners don't are.

Because everyone has a vice. Most people in my experience who don't smoke, almost always drink. Unless you're a straight edge faggot, then you got a whole other thing coming.

>it makes you retarded

But you're retarded as all fuck and you don't smoke, so who cares faggit.

So i heard you know different kinds there are and so all do the same thing in the same way?

This, smoke weed every night, not day. You should be at work then

As a stoner I absolutely agree with you
Stoners eat that shit all the time bro
We are annoying yes. But there are stoners out there who don't really have a reason to smoke. Just smoking to get high.

Also smoking weed has some pro's like helping people who think they're fat but have a weight like a feather.
It can increase your creativity but not for everybody

What does weed do to depressed people?

again proof of retard stoner psychosis, they think they have psychic powers where they can see into peoples lives through the internet

Stoner who hates other stoners here. I started smoking when I was 15, 21 now. I still smoke daily, but I hate the stoner crowd. I smoke alone mostly, sometimes with some friends of mine that smoke that I get to see once or twice a week.

I'm with the Sup Forumsros above. I hate this stoner culture now adays. I get that you might love weed, but do we have to dres with socks and hats with pot leafs all over them, go around acting like its gods greatest gift? I hate the dicksizing thats ever prevalent in weed culture too. Like I get it you smoke (sorta like we get it you vape hahaha) I smoke too, millions smoke as well theres no need to act like youre a big shot for smoking or that you can smoke oh so much.

All in all I treat weed like tobacco, I smoke to clam myself (im very neurotic and a high energied person) I smoke at home in my room, I rarely smoke in public, and if I do Im not gonna do it where it can bother someone else.

I feel this is how all stoners should be, if you smoke great keep that to yourself unless you're discussing smoking with someone else who smokes.

I get high at night, after I take care of my business

same. i feel like it's the same as talking about how much you drink. nobody cares and it doesn't make you cool.

>Weed isn't some magic medicine

Actually you're wrong. That is exactly what it is. It kills cancer cells retard (THC) without killing anything else. I hope you get cancer. Try googling something.

>stoners are retards

Not the same user but
It's because 9 times out of 10 when someone gives a stoner shit for smoking pot they are drinkers
I've never had a problem with neutral people myself (meaning no drink or drugs) they are often interested in a conversation about drugs but the drinkers boy do they tend to hate weed like it fucked their mom and bitch slapped their dad

I wish it did. More like x-ray vision so I could look at butts all day.
Smoking a fuck tone of weed everyday if you're not super famous is bad. Its a waste of money. I used to smoke a half o in a week. Such a waste.
That's stupid of you to assume he drinks man. Throwing shit out there like you know him.
Everyone does stupid things

You guys like my new bong?

>Im not gonna do it where it can bother someone else
that's exactly what i think b4 smoking weed in public.

Same as anything else you might take for depression

Itll help you out in the short term by making you happy, but after a while you're gonna go right back into depression.

You want to cure the cause, not the symptoms. Seek therapy, not drugs legal or illegal

/thread

>That's stupid of you to assume he drinks man. Throwing shit out there like you know him

He called all stoners retards. That's the same thing. Fuck off.

i enjoy smoking weed. i prefer it to alcohol. on the rare day off, i typically wake up and eat a big breakfast. smoke a spliff and drink coffee, go for a walk. play dota and guitar for most of the day, usually go for a bike ride at some point also. sometimes ill go to a coffee shop and read.

i do this about twice a month at most though. smoking a lot will make you stupid and lazier than you would be if you didnt smoke. plus it fucks up your dopamine reward system. your happiness starts to come only from smoking, not fromthe things you do after you smoke.

i know a lot of stoners and in every case the amount of weed they smoke directly inhibits their ability to fulfill their potential.

source: ex stoner

>hello kitty

kill yourself

It must be true huh user it's on the Internet after all

I don't like glorifying it but it helps me wind down after work and gives me a good start to the day

all stoners are retards, youre all fog brained, memory destroyed losers.

i legitimately think it fucks with your hormones, clogs the body and makes you ugly

>I used to smoke a half o in a week. Such a waste

I smoke literally twice that (not including shatter). How is it a waste? It doesn't cost 80$/gram like some cocaine and it grows in the ground....

:^) U jelly?

>new
look at the shit that is under your head and under your honeycomb
you should clean it

>all stoners are retards, youre all fog brained, memory destroyed losers

That's not true. I know tons of stoners who are way smarter than any ten Americans I know.

Cannabis is amazing when used by responsible people in a responsible manner like with anything else. The "culture" surrounding it is bullshit primarily used to sell garbage to the "stoner" morons who are among the irresponsible users that make the most noise and get the most attention for all the negative garbage along with the niggers.

About to pick up some Pineapple Express tomorrow, how is it?

And you're the type of person that must also believe swallowing seeds grows a tree inside of u

Not true. It doesn't clog the body or affect your hormones at all. Where'd you hear that gibberish? It actually cleanses us. We have cannabinoid receptors in our brain and throughout our body for a reason.

clogs like constipation? because i would agree. if i smoke before i take a shit, i dont shit all day.

Its dank
Overrated though just because of the movie. The best strain is girl scout cookies

It's 7/10 for a comedy.

Does weed actually make you sleep better? I always hear this but it seems opposite to me, I can never wake up

Weed is fine, but stoners can be fucking cancer.

Depends on the person and the strain blah blah blah. Think of it like every other medicine on the fucking planet. It affects everyone differently! What a fucking surprise!

>tfw smoked a fat bowl after a week of not smoking
Might high the keif stash later and see how far that goes

>cleansing
>clogging
retards please go, there are no magic herbs or foods that "cleanse" or "clog" your body. Your kidneys and liver can clean the body of toxins by themselves.

Anybody who tries to sell you something that cleanses your body is selling you snake oil, there is no such thing.

it does increase estrogen levels and decrease test. look it up. it also messes with your dopamine levels.

dont be delusional.

Try smoking an indica and not a sativa. Sativa has a buzz kind of like caffeine where as indica is more euphoric and relaxing. Try any purebred Kush strain.

>People at work didnt realise for 6 months that I smoke weed
Am I covert enough?

>it does increase estrogen levels and decrease test.

If that was true Id be a trap with no dick. Do you know how much fucking weed and shatter I smoke? The dopamine I believe. Anything that gets you high ducks with dopamine levels. That's why it has dope in it, faggot.

>stoners acting like weed is the most amazing thing

Stoners always have acted like that, especially newcomers to smoking.

depends. where do you work? do you hang out with coworkers after hours?

if the answer to the second question is no, then you are not covert enough at all.

Warehouse, and I do. But I just drink with them. It became a game after 2 months

OP I live in a small town in WA, and weed is legal.

I'm hoping to fuck it makes this place a lot less conservative in the next 5 years.

Right, so all those people smoking weed in India the past 6000 years.

Sterile feminine penis.

>look it up

the cry of the conspiracy faggot

>5382420
>82420
>420

It depends on the dosage/Usage and the person that smoke it. It has great medicinal benefits(leaving aside that it makes you lose focus on most things). It affects the synapse completely. Is good pain killer and stress reliever(even though you panic if you're new sometimes).

For individuals is great, helps introspection reliefs pain headaches, overstress, anxiety,makes music even better, helps vascularity.

Cons: Lose focus, time passes either really slow or really fast, any smoke is bad for you(its better if eaten), makes you lazier, easy to get used to it.

Use it wisely, it's a tool not a toy.

Except weed really is the most amazing thing
it shows another point of view, it stimulates the mind, it actually teaches to question society and surroundings

sorry you faggots can't handle anything but depressants like alcohol

/thread

It promotes apathy you dork.

sorry the thread isn't over because of naysaying shitheads like you

bump

source: myass.com

Butthurt stoners 101

I've never seen studies saying it kills cancer cells once in my life, but I do know that it helps with pain, discomfort, and nausea that comes with treatment (like chemo)

bored normies living in their private hell 102 (remedial)

>durr I've never seen that shit
did you get b& at Google again?

A longer way of saying smart stoners 103 (comes after 102)

It doesn't kill cancer cells, just slows them down allowing the body to take it out. Doesn't eliminate it, just supresses it.

I'm in Sativa 105 (honors) right now :^)

Mfw when not sure if baiting or just stupid

Salute.

Because if it's on the Internet, it's true, right?

Strain rarely has anything to do with potency. You might not even get the strain you think you are.
On the other hand, what kind of experience you'll have may be indicated by some bigger groups. Like if it's a sativa or indica.
leafly.com/hybrid/pineapple-express

>was top 1% of school students
>currently studying engineering
>go to gym 3x a week and do cardio 2x a week
>smoke a lot of weed
And somehow i am the retard?
Weed a drug and has it's negative sides, but most people i know that smoke have their shit together

Sorry, I misspoke. What I meant to say was that I have never seen a study that could be trusted saying that it kills cancer cells. I have seen ones that talk about its ability to slow cancer growth, however. Cancer would be completely gone in Washington and Colorado and all those states with legal medical Marijuana if that were the case. Faggot.

Same. I only know a handful of weed smokers who don't have their shit together, and all of them were retarded way before they started smoking

I've smoked every day since I was 15. I'm almost 19 now, and I can say that both weed and alcohol need to be handled properly. If you're toking up every 5 minutes, you're going to be retarded no doubt, and you're not going to be able to handle sobriety as well.

Stoner here, not keyboard warrior, my 2 cents, It does make you lazy. Summer vacation during college is real long for people who don't take summer classes. Been smoking for a 2 months pretty heavy and I can tell I'm lazier than before. Gonna cold turkey soon because my plug got caught

OH WOW 19 YEARS OLD TELL ME MORE

You are a degenerate

I can tell you that it did me no justice to smoke everyday. You lose a shitload of money and the ability to operate. Now, how about you add to the thread and not be a rancid cunt?

>If you're toking up every 5 minutes, you're going to be retarded no doubt
If somebody thinks they should be smoking more than once a day, they probably already are retarded

Thanks for the info, cheese dick.

Eh they just get excited because it's new and fun, as they mature and take a new approach to the plant and their personal use of it, they'll Calm down with the shitty "it can save everyone" stuff.

It supports apoptosis, which is the system of cell death and rebirth. This can in turn assist in the fending off of cancer, but it's not guaranteed.

I want to feel offended by that but the autism in you makes me feel bad.

No it doesn't. It supports cell death and rebirth. Cancer occurs when a cell is multiplying too rapidly

I smoke a bit before bed, helps me sleep.

OH SHIT MAN IS THAT BUD?!??