/cric/ England vs Pakistan gamethread

1st Investec Test 11:00 local | 10:00 GMT

England 1 Alastair Cook (capt), 2 Alex Hales, 3 Joe Root, 4 James Vince, 5 Gary Ballance, 6 Jonny Bairstow (wk), 7 Moeen Ali, 8 Chris Woakes, 9 Stuart Broad, 10 Jake Ball, 11 Steven Finn.

Pakistan 1 Mohammad Hafeez, 2 Shan Masood, 3 Azhar Ali, 4 Younis Khan, 5 Misbah-ul-Haq (capt), 6 Asad Shafiq, 7 Sarfraz Ahmed (wk), 8 Wahab Riaz, 9 Mohammad Amir, 10 Imran Khan, 11 Yasir Shah

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10743299
mytvfree4.me/watch/sky-sports-2-online-live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is he up to right now?

i see no way for england to win this series

playing DBC14 tbqh

1 bong, yes?

Most excited I've been for a Test in a while. Cock is literally on Pooicide watch right now. If even Poo Peeland were laying out the bantz against Amir then he hasn't got a hope of coming out of Australia unscathed.

1 bong 20 bings

yeah it could really go either way

>Cricket

bradford pls go

PLEASE

WATCH

OUR

SPORT

>#7sheets1song
>8 sheets are pictured

is daniel illiterate?

BIG

>yeah it could really go either way
the patrician opinion

i think pak will win here at lords just because pak will be raring to and england will be caught off guard having not played good opposition in ages, england will win at old trafford

but then pak always beat england at oval and edgbaston could go either way, especially if its overcast and amir has got into some good rythm by then

STRONG

test cricket in england is objectively brilliant sport

baseball is better then pyjama cricket no doubt but i think test cricket might take the take

Good job lads. You should all be proud.

>implying amir will play 4 tests
someone will offer him 2 kitkat chunkies and a toblerone and he will be bowling no balls every time someone in the crowd blows a whistle. gone after 3 back to prison to have his boipussy examined

* the cake
derp

all depends on Amir and Azhar tbqh

if they fire, then Pak win Lords and the series could go either way. If England win Lords then the series will be ogre quickly

>baseball is better then pyjama cricket no doubt but i think test cricket might take the take
proxy off daniel

I could go for a Kitkat right now, but not chunky that's shit.

I've never watched a live cricket game in my life. Do you think I would enjoy it? Considering the fact that my favorite sports is soccer, followed by basketball, football, then baseball. Not in any particular order, mind you. I just love sports in general

to fully appreciate it you have to have an iq above 115, judging by your favourite sports i would give it a miss

Pak @ $4.50 is value for a small

DNB is $3.20 but a draw is very unlikely because no rain is forecast and both sides dont have great batting

Can't say for certain though till I see the pitch in action. Won't be committing to anything until I do. If Pak bat and England get early movement put your house on them

kohli's got such an annoying face

being handsome just doesnt suit indian men

>to fully appreciate it you have to have an iq above 115

You're response gave me all the information I need about this "sport". Thanks, but I'll stick to relevant sports

>>to fully appreciate it you have to have an iq above 115

Fucking shit.
*your

>>>to fully appreciate it you have to have an iq above 115

>>>>to fully appreciate it you have to have an iq above 115

I'm outta here

cricket is gay

>>>>>to fully appreciate it you have to have an iq above 115

he has a squished up face he covers with his beard and haircut
money does buy style apparently

wrong webm

>amir has returned to cricket after 5 long years
>still no gf

>amir has been to prison, served a 5 year ban, completed a rehab program and been heckled by Kiwis in their hobbit hole
>still no gf

So its a Pakistan v Pakistan match?

If you enjoy baseball then yeah. The atmosphere is fantastic, and changes a lot depending on where you are. The english games are hilarious because everyone dresses up and drinks champagne, there'll be a section of this game in which they'll zoom in on the drunk section attempting to pop the corks onto the field, it's a meme tradition of this ground

daniel ltd.

NO PLEASE COME BACK

Running tally of number of "haha pakistan are playing pakistan" jokes: 2

amir literally did nothing wrong like an 18 year old can say to his corrupt captain nah im alright m8 do one

Will Ball get a wicket?

will ball is an american former government official m8

William Ball (or Balle, c. 1631–1690) was an English astronomer. He was one of the founding Fellows of the Royal Society. He was appointed the Society's first treasurer on 28 November 1660, and served until 1663.[1]
He was the eldest son of Sir Peter Ball and his wife Anne Cooke, daughter of William Cooke. He became an ardent astronomer, and he gained ownership of a twelve-foot telescope. In 1655, when the Rings of Saturn had apparently disappeared due to being seen edge-on from Earth, Ball and his brother Peter observed them as a band (or "fascia") upon the planet. The same year he established the rotation rate of the planet Saturn.[2]
In 1660 he fell 30 feet onto hard ground. This accident left him in continual ill health. In 1666 he retired to his estate in Devon and in 1668 married Mary Posthuma Hussey, they raised six children. Managing his family's estate together with its distance from London left little time to follow his scientific interests.[3]
In a summary of Ball's observations of Saturn in 1665, his colleague Robert Moray remarked that there appeared "not one body of a Circular Figure, that embraces his Disk, but two.".[2] This cryptic remark resulted in the mid-19th century in a claim that Ball had observed what is now known as the Cassini Division in Saturn's rings, ten years before Cassini did himself, and that the feature should more correctly be known as "Ball's Division".[4] However, actual examination of Ball's drawings of his observations does not support this claim.[2][5]
The crater Ball on the Moon was named after him.

will ball is a postdoctoral researcher in Solar and Atmospheric Physics with the Astrophysics Group at the Imperial College of london m8

Will Ball is an actor and talent agent, known for Game Over (2011) and On the Road with Leah (2010) m8

Will Ball was an American stage actor and founder of the American Conservatory Theatre (ACT) He was awarded the Drama Desk Vernon Rice Award in 1959 for his production of Chekhov's Ivanov and was nominated for a Tony Award in 1965 for his production of Molière's Tartuffe, starring Michael O'Sullivan and Rene Auberjonois. He was also a noted director of opera m8

Will Amir perform?

Amir Williams is a former Ohio State basketball player m8.

some great insight on amir from wasim here lads

they always make him explain swing, every day of every match. Must be tiring.

prove ur not using a proxy aussie user

well hyped for this toss

i want pak to win this test so the series is close so i guess i want them to bat first

but then i wanna watch amir bowl so idk

>no sky sports
>laptop not working
I wish I was still in Pakistan

go to the pub

THIS THREAD SMELLS
*SQUASH*

newcunt

Got married this January. Told my wifes son yesterday not to bother me for the next 5 days. Excited.

freshcunt detected

what a great time to be a neet

strawpoll.me/10743299

no need bhenchod

iktfb

cook out

time to bash some paki cunts

>3 left armers
>rahat over imran khan
pak dun goofed

>all these english flags coming out of the woodwork

Truly the biggest casuals I tell you

Gary Ballance on suicide watch

because we don't need to post about identities, what our endgame is and have a 'poomunity' on an anonymous imageboard.

this basketball team is shit

far too white. far too short. Nowhere near enough Simmons and Bogut

whats a good video game to play while watching cricket

t2 stick cricket world cup

gooooooooooooooooooood afternoon gentlemen!
What did I miss?

Should have batted first.

hmm okay

what are your thoughts on Ankush v Banglabro, Daniel's new band and the absence of Trump Hat Guy from this thread?

what

bowled first*

cricinfo says Pak won the toss and elected to bat

mytvfree4.me/watch/sky-sports-2-online-live

lords is a bat first wicket

>Ankush v Banglabro
still a better rivalry than the State of Origin

TOUCH CRICKET TEST MATCH SPECIAL
O
U
C
H

C
R
I
C
K
E
T

pic related, my first (and currently only) test century

>pakistan batting

ill tune in tomorrow then

good evening

'no'

acestream?

9 out 9 test series trophys if we beat the pakis this summer

What are you talking about?

>being this casual

why do normies worship usain bolt when he's clearly doping like all the rest?

just came back from a trip lads
almost died

everyone dopes so it's better to be wilfully ignorant about it