Sup Sup Forums, what were you doing when you realized God doesn't exist?

Sup Sup Forums, what were you doing when you realized God doesn't exist?

>inb4 OP is edgy
>inb4 OP is a neckbeard
>inb4 OP is just as bad as Christians
>inb4 OP tips fedora
>inb4 OP can't inb4

Watching The Amazing Atheist.

You forgot
>OP is a faggot

tipping my fedora and stroking my neckbeard with my greasy, cheesy fingers

In ur mum's bed m8

I'm an atheist myself but that guy is just a fat, pseudo-intellectual annoying fuck.

But we're all like that?

Reading a book written by a magician about critical thinking

watching onision

i really hope thats some sick joke

God exists, this is the truth.

I love how the only argument Americucks have is some atheist caricature they all reassure themselves of like a load of opinionless popularists

American, Jew or Arab?

Nope, sorry. No evidence whatsoever.

Op=faggot

Back in the early 90's there was a van in my city that said "Jesus is Lord" in cursive letters but the O looked like a cursive A so it said "Jesus is Lard"

Wish I had a pic :..(

Do you have any proof for your claim?

not existing.
Never believed in him, since my family isn't religious to begin with.

If you repent and accept Him, you will find happiness.

He's totally what introduced me into atheism. Before him I read the Bible, thought it was bullshit, but didn't know where else to turn to. I said fuck it and read about satanism. Called my self a satanist for awhile but grew to dislike like the edginess and the mystical sort of part of the book so I just called myself non-religious until I found him

Nope just faith, i look into the sky at night and think there is no way that this was all created by a sequences of perfect coincidences, but as Gods will

how do I commit actions toward someone/something that does not exist?

Tried to sell my soul to the devil in 5th grade so i didnt have to go to daycare after school. The day i realized the devil isn't real is the day i realized god wasn't real.

''perfect"
not to be edgy
but there are so imperfections that makes no sense if someone would have made them

Like?

Dear friend, have you accepted Goku as your personal lord and savior? If not, then please listen to my Good News! The Church of Goku can help you increase your power level to Over 9,000 and follow in the sacred footsteps of lord Goku by training with King Kai, hallowed be thy name.

99% of the stuff in that sky will kill you though (not even including all the stuff on the planet that will kill you). The universe is not tuned for your comfort, your body is just adapted to survive on this tiny spec of a rock out of an unumberable amount of other rocks in this universe.

if you believe that everything must have a reason, congrats, you believe in God. If you think the universe doesn't need a reason to exist, congrats, you're an idiot and conclude reasoning doesn't exist at all. For the whole idea of reasoning is to explain all effects. That being said, there is no other possible explanation other than God to explain our universe, because you are able to ask "why" to no matter what you say except for God. For the idea of God is just the sum of everything that ever is in though,meaning everything in concept Its the finite within the infinite, and the infinite withing the finite. Wether If it is "conscious" from a human perspective is more of a theology debate.

I was in an argument with a religious friend so I said I hated god and didn't believe he existed, I was like 6 at the time.

I just finished my cheerios before they got too soggy.

god existed. at least he did.

At the time, I was being 15 and looking into other religions and science instead. I'm 27 now; haven't been a theist since. But, I feel no need to rip on people for believing in "God," Zeus, Allah, Satan, or even the FSM. My family doesn't really talk to me anymore though, and I'm sure it's directly related to my atheism...especially from my religiously zealous dad's side of the family.

I just had questions that the clergymen couldn't and still can't answer. There may be a god or 'source' to all this, or maybe not. Either way, I'm not going to spend the rest of my life living in fear of an invisible man.

Full of shit. If you called yourself a satanist, mind defining that further? Laveyan? What are psychic vampires?

Rather you give up critical thinking and go with the easy answer "God made it" or you think it's meaningless to think of it because "we believe in nothing, labowski" .

The University is clearly a computer program.

>in before any commonly rolled response dude to high probably of computerized less than random data. (Something a pidigy or weedel would say)

Don't want to question your beliefs, just wanting to tell you: when you have no proof then don't say it's the truth.

I have my doubts at times but I try to come up with my answers to how everything was created and religion gives me hope that when I die its not over, but I think that no matter what conclusion you come to god may have created it, for example the Big Bang may have just been how God created the universe with an ever expanding explosion or evolution could've just been gods way of creating us I think it's more likely that there was an outside force rather than "it just happened because luck"

Autistic Brit fag detected

Being fucked in the ass by my grandad

God only means source of creation. Not a being living in the sky. Everything has a source of creation, so there is a God.