How do I start evolving beyond skinny fat?

How do I start evolving beyond skinny fat?

eat more

1. Eat healthy food
2. Drink a lot of water
3. Exercise regularly

You can't faggot. The estrogen in the water has fucked up your genetics. Hail feminism and sexual liberation...

Eat healthier foods.
60 Minutes of exercise daily.

Also, sit down less.

get yourself some good genetics.

Lift heavy shit, consume adequate protien. Consume adequate calories to lose fat or gain weight depending on your goal.

By going to /fit/ or wherever the chimps hang out and taking any strays with you as you go

Start by getting a gym membership and eating healthier. Light cardio and good weight lifting. This would help increase your muscle to bodyfat ratio

I'm also balding heavily at 22.
I don't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol much but I smoke weed sometimes

The Fonz is always right.

You know what you need to do to not be fat. But instead you're on here asking people for advice. You're a lazy dipshit and you're fucked. So just give up on even having any fantasies of not being fat.

i'm the complete opposite lol

I'm not fat at all though. My problem lies in the fact that my torso is way too skinny and pretty much all of my body is flaccid

Let me just step right in. I got things to invent! I'm an innovator, baby; change the world. Fortune 500 'fore you kissed a girl. I'm a pimp; you're a nerd. I'm slick; you're cheesy. Beating you is Apple II easy.

Get a blood test. If negative, you are out of luck.

Yea go to the circle jerk

one of my favourite erb's

That means you're lazy. Just do things.